Did you see yesterday’s post? I highlighted everything that I personally had my eye on for the NSale! Sadly, my store didn’t have a lot of the items I was wanting to try, so I had to pivot a bit. But never fear, even though they aren’t necessarily my original picks, I still have some awesome finds to show you! I was actually pleasantly surprised by some things in store that hadn’t necessarily caught my eye online. On the bottom of today’s post I’ll post the collage from yesterday and give you an update on those items. Also, I ordered some things last night that I was still interested in trying, and I’ll show those items on Friday.
But today…today is ALL ABOUT BEAUTY.
Tomorrow I’m going to have tons of styled outfits from my shopping trip yesterday, and I’ll be showing all of the items on me. That’s right, tomorrow is an EPIC Shopping with Sheaffer post with tons of dressing room shots.
But today, I’m simply highlighting the beauty deals that I’m the most interested in.
1) Flowerbomb set / 2) Riki 10x lighted mirror / 3) Olaplex Hair Care Set / 4) Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Travel Set / 5) Donna Karen Cashmere Mist Deodorant / 6) Tula cleanser set / 7) Nuelash Brow Enhancing Serum / 8) Nuelash Eyelash Serum / 9) Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Face Oil / 10) NARS cheek palette / 11) Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Stick Set / 12) St. Tropez Jumbo Bronzing Mousse / 13) Charlotte Tilbury gloss trio / 14) Anastastia Brow Deluxe Kit /15) Moroccanoil Set / 16) MAC lipstick and lip gloss set
1) Flowerbomb set – I’ve always loved the way Flowerbomb smells, so this year might be the year I grab it (depending on what else ends up in my cart and how much I’m spending on everything else). It’s a FULL SIZE perfume with a body cream, shower gel, and body lotion.
2) Riki 10x lighted mirror – I have this mirror. I LOVE this mirror. It’s worth every single penny at full price, so it’s an amazing deal during the sale at $80 OFF! It’s got LED lights, a magnifying mirror attachment, and a cell phone clip. Five stages of dimming gives you full control of the level you want to see, while the 10X magnifying mirror helps you get up close and personal with lashes and brows and for detail work, especially around the eyes.
3) Olaplex Hair Care Set – Y’all know I absolutely love the Colleen Rothschild hair care products, but I’ve been hearing a lot about Olaplex, and I’m excited to grab this set. This has the shampoo and conditioner AND a jumbo size of the best-selling No 3 Hair Perfector to help reduce breakage and visibly strengthen hair. YAY!
4) Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Travel Set – I’ve been using the Magic Cream for years. I got a travel size back around Christmas and it’s been great! I always take my Magic Cream when I go out of town, but the regular size jar takes up so much room, so I’m THRILLED with the travel set that also comes with the Magic Serum and the Flawless Setting Spray. Use the Magic Serum daily, morning and night. Apply 4–6 drops onto clean skin morning and evening before your moisturizer. Shake the Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray bottle well. Hold 6–8 inches away from your face and mist on evenly. Use before and after applying makeup.
5) Donna Karen Cashmere Mist Deodorant – I think I’ve only talked about this deodorant once before because it is ALWAYS sold out. This deodorant is expensive, it’s luxurious, it smells amazing, AND IT WORKS. I have to change my deodorant up every so often because I always become immune after wearing the same deodorant for awhile, and this is my latest find. I started wearing it last year at some point. This past February I was working the Manda Strong charity golf tournament, I reached over my friend to get something off the registration table, and she said “You smell so good”. I was like “Yeah, it’s my deodorant.” Everybody got a good laugh, and then everybody freaked when I told them it was Donna Karen and $29. I swore up and down it was worth it. I’ve only bought 2 in a year’s time, so it’s actually not a bad cost per wear at all.
6) Tula cleanser set – As mentioned before, y’all know I’m loyal to Colleen Rothschild products, but I do have some Tula products that I’ve tried and loved (like the exfoliating pads and the cooling eye balm stick that’s in this set). Click through to see the cute bag that comes with the set as well as a full size cleanser and a full size day and night moisturizer.
7) Nuelash Brow Enhancing Serum – I scooped this up yesterday and I am PUMPED! I’ve shared how my eyebrows have become sparse in areas, and I’m really hoping this serum is going to help.
8) Nuelash Eyelash Serum – I use and love this serum. I don’t have to buy it for myself this year because I bought it last year and just broke out my 2nd tube. I need to be more consistent about using it like my sister is (because she has FANTASTIC results). I decided a couple of weeks ago that I just need to keep it on my bedside table since I always seem to forget it. Now I just need to remember to put it on the table.
9) Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Face Oil – Do you follow Kathleen Jennings on instagram? She’s always sharing and reviewing her beauty finds and is a very trusted source. I thought I took a screen shot of the slide where she showed this on insastories last week, but I can’t find it anywhere. I cannot remember exactly what she said about it, but I know she was thrilled it was in the sale and said it was a fantastic deal. Plus, it has well over 1,000 5 star reviews. That’s really hard to get on skincare products.
10) NARS cheek palette – This palette has such pretty colors and includes a contour, a highlight, and a pop of color!
11) Bobbi Brown Cream Shadow Stick Set – Bobbi Brown shadow sticks are amazing and are fool proof for those of you (like me) that aren’t great at doing eye makeup. I swipe a neutral powder all over my lid and brow bone, and then I follow by sweeping one of these cream sticks all over my eyelid. There are 2 sticks here but if you look closely, you will see there are 4 colors!
12) St. Tropez Jumbo Bronzing Mousse – Y’all know I have a favorite self tanner from Amazon, but I’ve been hearing about this St. Tropez Bronzing Mousse for a couple of years now from friends and other influencers. This is the jumbo size that’s included in the sale, so I’m tempted to try it.
13) Charlotte Tilbury gloss trio – I’m always a sucker for a pretty gloss, and I love Charlotte Tilbury glosses. This set was a no brainer for me. All 3 colors are beautiful.
14) Anastastia Brow Deluxe Kit – I never thought I would talk about eyebrows so much, yet here we are. Y’all know I just started filling in my brows this year, and I’ve found several products that I love. But my sister absolutely SWEARS BY Anastasia products for brows. I’m for sure grabbing thesee.
15) Moroccanoil Set – For those of you that use Moroccanoil religiously, this set comes with a full size AND a travel size. It’s a great buy.
16) MAC lipstick and lip gloss set – This set includes a Prep and Prime lip treatment, a lipstick, and a gloss. I think the “deep” set is so pretty and an awesome deal for all 3 products.
BEAUTY IS AWESOME THIS YEAR! I’ll have all of my personal beauty picks in tomorrow’s post, but I thought you might want to take a look around for yourself now.
AND IN AN EFFORT TO STREAMLINE YOUR SHOPPING….
In an effort to streamline your shopping, here are the posts for the 2021 Anniversary Sale that have already gone live. My hope is that it makes your shopping as easy as possible when everything is one place.
WHAT CAUGHT MY EYE
I’ve updated this collage after being in store yesterday! The black Xs over the item mean I either tried the item and didn’t like it, or it’s no longer in the sale or already sold out. The red lines mean my store didn’t have the item. The pink hearts mean I really loved the item! See my thoughts below for UPDATES on the items.
1) Kendra Scott gold earrings / 2) diamond pendant necklace /3) set of huggie earrings /4) Tory Burch leather tote /5) gold paperclip chain necklace /6) NueLash brow enhancing serum /7) quilted knit jacket / 8) striped pouch / 9) pocket cardigan / 10) puff shoulder cardigan / 11) Madewell cardigan / 12) North Face insulated jacket / 13) leather jacket / 14) fleece jacket / 15) v neck sweater / 16) v neck sweater / 17) funnel neck cashmere tunic / 18) Eileen Fisher knit booties / 19) Edge Lux sneakers / 20) Steve Madden block heel bootie / 21) mules / 22) low top sneaker / 23) Barefoot Dreams pajamas / 24) black raw hem straight leg jeans / 25) floral ruffle shirt dress / 26) straight leg and cuffed hem jeans / 27) nap dress / 28) sweater dress /
1) Kendra Scott gold earrings – UPDATE: These earrings were cute, but they were much smaller than I expected and wanted. If you like a dainty earring, you will probably love these earrings.
3) set of huggie earrings – These huggies are so affordable and I love that they are chunky and give you the choice of both regular gold and pave. UPDATE: I ordered these last night.
4) Tory Burch leather tote – The neutral color blocking on this Tory Burch tote is speaking to me. Or maybe you prefer the classic black. UPDATE: I LOVED this tote in store. It’s a great size (big, but not too big), and the neutral colors are so pretty. You’ll see the tote on tomorrow’s post.
5) gold paperclip chain necklace – These paperclip chain necklaces are all the rage right now. For some reason I wasn’t in to them at first, but I’ve gotta say, now I love them! A brand sent me one last week, and now I totally get the hype. UPDATE: I saw this in person and it was chunkier than expected, but I liked it!
6) NueLash brow enhancing serum – So y’all know I’m a fan of the Nuelash eyelash serum, and I’m excited to give the brow serum a try this year. If you’ve seen any of my makeup posts, I’ve been talking about how I’ve started noticing that my eyebrows have started becoming sparse in areas. I’m hoping this serum might be the answer for me! UPDATE: ordered.
7) quilted knit jacket – It’s no secret that I love a good military jacket. I think this is a new and different alternative. I’m not sure if I’m going to love the quilting, but I’m excited to try it. UPDATE: This one wasn’t in store, but I haven’t ordered it yet. I have two other army green jackets I’ll be showing.
8) striped pouch – This could be used as a clutch, but I think it’s also going to be a great bag to help me keep things separated in my purse. UPDATE: I saw it at my store, and it looks just as it does online.
9) pocket cardigan – I love this warm “rust spice” color for fall. It will be good with regular denim, black denim, and grey denim. UPDATE: This wasn’t at my store.
10) puff shoulder cardigan – A cardigan, but make it more stylish and modern with puff sleeves. UPDATE: This wasn’t at my store.
11) Madewell cardigan – Another great cardigan, another great fall color. This heather eggplant cardi is speaking my language. UPDATE: This was a favorite find for sure, and although this is my favorite color, it comes in several awesome colors! You’ll see it on tomorrow’s post.
12) North Face insulated jacket – Water resistant and heat seeking, this jacket will keep you warm and dry. I love that it has zippered pockets to hold your valuables, a hood for when you need it, and elasticized cuffed sleeves to keep your sleeves put. If you don’t need a basic black jacket, #14 is a great option as well! UPDATE: This wasn’t at my store, but the blue option was and it’s awesome! You’ll see it on either Wednesday or Friday.
13) leather jacket – Okay, so I haven’t loved any of the leather jackets available in the sale the last several years, but I’m very hopeful that this one is going to be great. I love the biker styling and the supple leather and the fact that it looks a little distressed. Recommendations are to order up 1 size. UPDATE: This wasn’t at my store.
14) fleece jacket – I mean, this jacket is $35.90! I love the color combo of this one (the other choice is seriously questionable), but I think this blue and white is a great option to throw on with athleisure! UPDATE: I LOVED this yesterday. And I didn’t know this before seeing it in person, but it has a Kelly green zipper. It’s darling. You’ll see it tomorrow.
15) v neck sweater – Everybody needs a basic black v neck sweater. If you need to update yours, now is the time. UPDATE: This wasn’t at my store, but I’ve ordered it.
16) v neck sweater – A great ivory sweater is also a necessity. UPDATE: This wasn’t at my store, but I’ve ordered it.
17) funnel neck cashmere tunic – I cannot wait to try this cashmere tunic. I’m most excited to style it with the Spanx leggings (also in the sale). The funnel neck, the color, the side slit, I LOVE it all. UPDATE: I have NO IDEA why this is no longer in the sale, but I’m super disappointed.
18) Eileen Fisher knit booties – Okay, so I’m realllllllllllly curious to see these in person and try them on. I love the design, the heel height, and the color….but they are knit. HUH? I didn’t realize that when I was first drawn to them, but I’m still super curious and bet they are super comfortable. I’m interested in the “antelope” color. If they are as comfy as I imagine them to be, I’m getting them. UPDATE: These weren’t at my store, but I ordered them yesterday.
19) Edge Lux sneakers – I’m a huge fan of the Edge Lux sneaker line. I already have a black pair and a neutral pair, but I’m thinking I need this rose gold pair too! UPDATE: LOVE. You’ll see them on Wednesday’s post.
20) Steve Madden block heel bootie – Love the pointy toe, the stacked block heel, the zippered back, and the neutral color. But most of all, I love the deep cut outs. They’ll look great with cropped jeans and with dresses, but they are also tall enough to wear with my boot cut jeans. I’m hoping to grab the tan suede. UPDATE: I love these booties and I have no doubt that they are going to be one of the hottest items in the sale (and one of the fastest sell outs). You’ll see them in tons of outfits on Wednesday.
21) mules – These mules are simple, classic, and the perfect transition shoe. They also come in black and a very subtle muted spotted leopard. UPDATE: These mules weren’t at my store, but I’m not ordering them because I found a different pair of mules that I got!
22) low top sneaker – Last year I fell in love with fashion sneakers and wore them all the time. I never sprang for Golden Goose or anything, but I did have a couple under $100 pairs that I found myself reaching for constantly. IF these are comfy, they might be coming home with me. I could see these styled with #17 and frayed hem jeans or SPANX leggings. They’d also look great with jeans and a cardi! UPDATE: I wanted to love these sneakers, but once I tried them on, I thought they looked too wide and too chunky on my feet.
23) Barefoot Dreams pajamas – These stopped me in my tracks. A TWO PIECE LOUNGE SET FROM BAREFOOT DREAMS. Yes m’am!!!! I can’t decide between Gray Skies and Ocean, but I feel confident I will own one very soon. Hopefully by the end of the day! UPDATE: These pjs are just as luxurious as you are imagining. You’ll see them on Wednesday!
24) black raw hem straight leg jeans – They switched the picture on me for these, and I like the way they look in the picture on the collage better than the one that is currently on the site. Wit and Wisdom sent me a ton of jeans a couple of weeks ago that are in the sale, but somehow these were left out of my package, so I’m super excited to try them. I really hope they have them in store today! I’ve worn the heck out of my Wit and Wisdom black skinny jeans over the last several years, so I’m more than ready for an updated pair. UPDATE: At 5’4″, these were just a little long on me. I’m considering getting them and just cutting them myself because they are a raw hem.
25) floral ruffle shirt dress – This little floral number looks like the perfect fall dress for me. I love a shift, and I love the pattern and the length of this one. I think it will be so cute paired with the #20 boots. If you’d prefer wearing tall boots, these are fabulous and also in the sale. #sassy UPDATE: This wasn’t at my store. I was going to order it last night, but it doesn’t ship till August for some reason, so I’m holding off for now.
26) straight leg and cuffed hem jeans – These are an updated straight leg jean with a cuffed hem and wide side panels. I’m ready for some new and modern jeans! UPDATE: These are great! You’ll see them in several outfits in tomorrow’s post.
27) nap dress – I’ve been seeing nap dresses from high end designers on other influencers all over instagram. I’ve been interested (they seem right up my comfort loving alley), but the designer ones have all been pretty expensive. For $45.90, I’m ready to give this one a try! UPDATE: Not available at my store, but I’m still curious so I ordered it last night.
28) sweater dress – Gosh, I love a great sweater dress. This one comes in both camel and black, and if I love the fit, I’ll be getting both colors. It’s right under $50, and I think it will be so cute with both booties AND tall boots! UPDATE: This wasn’t at my store, but this sweater dress was and I bought it! You’ll see it tomorrow.
TRIED AND TRUE FAVORITES
In order to streamline your shopping, I thought I would go ahead and post Friday’s post again as well. These are all of my tried and true favorites. Most of these items are ones I’ve had and loved FOR YEARS. We’re talking tried and true items that I can really stand behind and have lots of experience with. I’m telling you, these items are the REAL DEAL.
- baby blardigan / 2. long blardigan / 3. Zella crewneck sweatshirt / 4. SPANX faux leather leggings / 5. Zella cozy wrap jacket / 6. MUST HAVE bra / 7. pajamas / 8. MUST HAVE Itty Bitty Boot Cut Jeans / 9. raw hem straight leg jeans / 10. Must Have jogger leggings / 11. makeup mirror / 12. MUST HAVE undies / 13. Adidas Edge Luxe Sneakers / 14. cz earring set / 15. MUST HAVE strapless bra / 16. MUST HAVE throw
1) baby blardigan – I get a blardigan every single year during the sale. IT’S TRADITION. This year I’m not sure if I’m going to get #1 (the baby blardigan) or #2 (the long blardigan). If you’ve never treated yourself to a blardigan, THIS IS THE YEAR. They are seriously the absolute softest thing you will EVER put on your body. I call it a blardigan because it’s part blanket and part cardigan. I got my first one around 8 years ago (which is when I named it a blardigan), and I’ve never looked back.
2) long blardigan – So if you want a blardigan that covers your tush, the long blardigan is for you. I wear all of mine out and about around town, but they are absolutely perfect for just lounging at home too. I put one on almost every single night of my life. A blardigan will improve your quality of life. I know it’s a big claim, but I stand by it.
3) Zella crewneck sweatshirt – I got this sweatshirt (WITH POCKETS!) in a really pale blush pink last fall, but I only showed it like once because it sold out so quickly. I was so excited to see there are several colors available this year in the sale! It is sooooo soft inside and incredibly cozy.
5) Zella cozy wrap jacket – I got this jacket last year and fell in love. It’s got a funnel neck collar, snap closure, and a super cozy fleece lining. I think the relaxed styling is a lot of fun and I absolutely love wrapping up in it. For size reference, I wear an extra small in this jacket, so it runs quite large. I would definitely recommend sizing down a size (or maybe even 2). Click HERE to see me in it.
7) pajamas – I get a pair of these every year. They are so soft, so cute, and launder beautifully. I wear a size small in these pajamas.
8) MUST HAVE Itty Bitty Boot Cut Jeans – LADIES. If you haven’t tried the itty bitty boot cut jeans yet, what in the world are you waiting for? Do you not want to look 5 pounds thinner and 5 inches taller? Wit and Wisdom sent me this new wash, and they are the perfect medium wash for Fall.
9) raw hem straight leg jeans – This particular pair is a great medium wash with no distressing. The ankle length is what I prefer because I want to be able to wear them easily with flats and booties. And don’t worry, they have the Ab-Solution technology. #hallelujiah
10) Must Have jogger leggings – Y’ALL!!! I was so excited when I saw that the MUST HAVE LEGGINGS are included in the sale this year!!! I named the black ones (really more like a really dark grey) a MUST HAVE back in November, and then I proceeded to buy a pink pair and a blue pair as well. Wait, I just remembered that I got a light olive pair too. I’m so pumped about the light grey that are in the sale, and there are 2 other colors as well. Click HERE to see them on me at the bottom of the post. These leggings were the #1 READER FAVORITE in all of 2020!!! And during the sale they will be right under $40! WOW!
11) makeup mirror – I bought this last year during the sale and it was one of my favorite purchases all year long. I leave it on my bathroom counter and use it every day. I also use it when I film hair and makeup instastories because it has a magnetic phone holder that makes hand free videos a breeze. It’s also the perfect mirror to travel with. It’s thin enough to throw in my suitcase, and it’s so much better to do makeup while on trips with this mirror instead of using the terrible bathroom lighting.
12) MUST HAVE undies – GET THESE UNDIES. Get them now. Please. I beg you. Just try them. They are MUST HAVES. If you’ve already been converted to these undies, then I know you stock up every year during the sale! Most people that try these end up slowly placing all of their undies with these babies.
13) Adidas Edge Luxe Sneakers – I have them in black and love them. I also have them in a neutral color, and this year I will be adding this pair that looks kind of like rose gold to me.
14) cz earring set – Nordstrom is known for their really great CZ jewelry. This earring set is stunning.
15) MUST HAVE strapless bra – I’ve been talking about this strapless bra for at least 5 years now, maybe more. I’m telling you, it is the most comfortable strapless bra you have ever OR WILL EVER put on your body. And I’m not being dramatic. You’ll even find yourself wearing it when you don’t even have to wear a strapless bra. It’s that good. You won’t have to tug or pull on it, and it will give you a nice and rounded shape.
16) MUST HAVE throw – Ladies. If you know, you know. If you don’t know, YOU NEED TO KNOW. Put at least 1 in your cart to try, but I promise you will end up coming back for more. Otherwise, the people in your house will be fighting for it. We own MANY, and I’ve given sooooooooooo many as gifts! They’re great for Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, and graduation gifts! I had readers last year that said they bought 10 and knocked out their Christmas lists for extended family. At just under $25, you won’t be able to beat this deal. And seriously, I love them even more than the Barefoot Dreams blankets that are 4x as much. Oh, and they launder PERFECTLY! I’ve washed all of mine countless times and they haven’t lost 1 bit of their softeness.
GREAT SALE CATEGORIES
Click HERE for North Face for the whole family.
Click HERE for all Barefoot Dreams pieces in the sale.
That’s it for today, y’all.
Here’s the schedule for this week (I’m posting all 5 days!) before we get back to regularly scheduled programming next week…
WEDNESDAY IS MY FIRST DRESSING ROOM POST! Get ready for TONS of styled outfit shots and all my thoughts and fit tips!
THURSDAY IS THE BEST OF ACCESSORIES!
FRIDAY IS MORE DRESSING ROOM PICS.
Game on, ladies. Now go forth and shop your faces off.