Today’s post is sponsored by Nordstrom! Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To.
It’s DAY #5! So far we’ve given away blardigans, Sorel booties, blankets, luxury skin care, luggage, and $1500 worth of jewelry!
BUT TODAY TOPS IT ALL. Y’all are going to FLIP.
I’m sooooooooo excited. When Shay thought of this idea a couple of months ago, I was like YES M’AM! We’ve both had so much fun this week, and we are so appreciative that y’all have come along for the ride!
But first things first…
The winner of yesterday’s Victoria Emerson giveaway is Andrea Lauper!
CONGRATULATIONS, Andrea! Shay e-mailed you, so please respond to her within 48 hours to claim your prize.
Now, check out today’s prize…
Today’s winner will receive a Small GG Marmont 2.0 Matelassé Leather Camera Bag (The same bag I’m carrying in today’s post!) for herself AND A FRIEND.
Click HERE for the exact bag the winner will receive.
That’s right, ladies.
OH MY WORD.
This is the bag that Shay has had for a couple of years now, and I bought mine when I went on a girl’s trip to Boston last month!
We both love it so much, so we thought it was perfect for the final day of the 5 Days of Fabulous giveaway week!
You’ll enter the giveaway at the bottom of the post, but first I have a styled outfit for you that features the bag.
BLACK, CREAM, and GOLD
When planning the outfit for this post, I knew I wanted to keep it simple to really highlight the bag.
So, I stuck with 3 colors.
Since I’m wearing just black, cream, and gold..the bag really gets a chance to shine!
The cable turtleneck tunic sweater is so classic and so chic. It’s a thick cable knit and beautifully made. It’s oversized and fits more like a sweater dress than a sweater, and I love it.
And because of the oversized fit, it pairs perfectly with my SPANX faux leather leggings. I would suggest sizing up in the leggings. I’m wearing a medium in the leggings and a small in the sweater.
The split hem makes it easy to move in, and I love the bit of extra style it gives.
For the jewelry, I went simple with some matte gold earrings. These hoops are light as a feather, but they make a big impact because of their large size.
These are my very favorite sunglasses (EVER!) and would make an excellent gift.
This is the bag the winner will receive!
It’s a great size and can totally hold a small wallet, a small makeup bag, keys, a phone, and some other small essentials.
And I love that it’s reversible!
If you look above, you will see the gold interlocking Gs.
But if you turn it around, you can achieve a more understated look with the quilted Gs.
My lipstick is “Love Liberty” by Charlotte Tilbury. It’s a beautiful year round color, but I especially love a bright berry lip during the holidays!
I’m dressed and ready for a day strolling around the square, meeting friends for dinner, or even heading to a casual holiday party.
Now before you go, let’s talk more about luxury gifts! Every year I get a small handful of requests for luxury gift ideas. I’ve never done a gift guide for fancy gifts like this until now, but I sure had a ton of fun putting this one together.
Luxury Gift Ideas – For The Girl That’s Been Very Good
- shawl collar silk and cashmere cardigan / 2. Gucci bag / 3. Michelle watch / 4. Monica Vinader circle diamond pendant necklace / 5. Monica Vinader semiprecious stone drop earrings / 6. LaMer Moisturizer / 7. Clare V Leather Tote / 8. Bony Levy ruby eternity ring / 9. Flower Bomb perfume / 10. Barefoot Dreams blanket
* shawl collar silk and cashmere cardigan – Silk and cashmere? Yes, please.
* Gucci bag – Have it. Love it.
* Michele watch – Okay, y’all. So this was 40% OFF when I pulled links for the collage, BUT NOW IT’S 60% OFF. If you’ve ever wanted a Michele, now is the time!
* Monica Vinader circle diamond pendant necklace – Gorgeous, delicate, and it just went ON SALE too!
* Monica Vinader semiprecious stone drop earrings – These little drop earrings are beautiful. The green is stunning.
* LaMer Moisturizer – I mean, I’ve never bought it, but I’ve always wanted to.
* Clare V Leather Tote – Modern, edgy, and the color combination is fabulous.
* Bony Levy ruby eternity ring – I’ve talked about my Bony Levy rings before, and I love them so much. They are definitely a luxury item, but they are special to me and I’ve received them for special occasions. I’m wearing them on my right hand in the pictures above. They do have certain rings that pop up on sale here and there, so I suggest checking for sales if interested. I think the ruby and gold band is absolutely gorgeous.
* Flower Bomb perfume – I don’t own this, but I’ve sampled it several times, and it’s lovely.
* Barefoot Dreams blanket – You like blardigans? You’ll love these blankets too!
THAT’S IT FOR TODAY. A huge thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post.
But wait! I would LOVE to know…if you could have a LUXURY gift on your Christmas list, what would it be?!? Sound off in the comments!
* Follow me on Facebook HERE. And if you want to make sure you never miss a post, click “see first” in your news feed. My facebook posts are only seen by around 10% of my followers on average, and I do tons of SALE ALERTS over on facebook that never even make it to the blog, because they sell out! Follow Shay on facebook HERE.