It’s DAY #5, yall! But don’t worry, we are going out with a serious bang. So far we’ve given 2 Apple Watches, $1,000 worth of skin care, $1,200 worth of Kendra Scott jewelry, and 2 pairs of Golden Goose sneakers!
BUT TODAY TOPS IT ALL. Y’all are going to FLIP. OUT.
But first things first…
The winner of yesterday’s Golden Goose giveaway is Brandi Dunkleberger.
CONGRATULATIONS, Brandi! Shay e-mailed you, so please respond to her within 48 hours to claim your prize.
Now, check out today’s prize…
Take a minute to collect yourself.
And regulate your heartbeat.
LOOK. HOW. GORGEOUS.
*If for some reason the bag and/or wallet go out of stock, another bag and wallet of equal or lesser value will be awarded.
CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT!!!
A GUCCI BAG AND WALLET!!!
I know you want this prize, so don’t forget to enter the Rafflecopter on the bottom of today’s post. There’s a couple of new ways to get more entries, so make sure you pay attention to all of those.
Before you enter….
I compiled a list of lots of my very favorite things to share with y’all. And because it’s December, and because we all need ALL THE GIFT GIVING HELP, please know that all of these favorite things of mine happen to be items that would make EXCELLENT GIFTS for the ladies in your life.
So, check out my picks, and cross some names off your list! And maybe add some items to your own list too.
1) Colleen Rothschild cleansing balm / 2) Bose speaker / 3) tote with big monogram / 4) fringe throw blanket / 5) sunglasses / 6) pave huggie earrings / 7) tunic sweater / 8) blardigan / 9) Pura diffuser set / 10) my favorite mask / 11) leopard cardigan (A Beige) / 12) makeup brush / 13) makeup mirror / 14) Dolce Vita sneakers / 15) It Cosmetics blush and bronzer palette / 16) earring holder / 17) joggers / 18) statement hoop earrings / 19) MOOSOO vacuum / 20) laptop case
1) Colleen Rothschild cleansing balm / This is the cleansing balm that I’ve used for over 5 years now. There’s nothing else out there like it. This jumbo jar should last you at least 9 months, and you will wonder how in the world you ever washed your face without it. Click HERE if you want to read more of my thoughts and to see Colleen herself answer lots of our skincare questions. And remember, you can always use the code STMT20 for 20% OFF your order!
2) Bose speaker / I got this speaker for Chris several years ago, and it was a big hit. We have a couple of different speakers now, but this one is still going strong all these years later. It’s got great sound, and your guy will love getting something with the trusted “Bose” name.
3) tote with big monogram / I’ve carried a Barrington tote for close to 8 years now. The quality is AMAZING, and it’s so much fun playing around on their site and designing the perfect bag. My favorites over the years have been the leather one, a striped one with a monogram, and the camo with a stripe. But this year they came out with the giant monograms, and I couldn’t resist. Click HERE to play around with all of the designs. And remember, it’s not just purses. You can design a makeup bag, a sunglasses case, a laptop case, a jewelry catch all, a keychain, etc. And you can always use the code STMTSAVE10 for 10% OFF.
4) fringe throw blanket / BEST. BLANKET. EVER. Period. The End. I hope you have at least one. If you don’t, fix that asap. And you should go ahead and buy one for every single person on your Christmas list. I’m not even kidding.
5) sunglasses / I own several pairs of sunglasses, but these are the ones I reach for over and over again. I would say they are the shades I’m wearing in 95% OF my posts, and that’s a conservative estimate.
6) pave huggie earrings / Under $13 and beautiful! These huggie earrings are from Amazon, y’all! And they are so sparkly and so pretty. I own them in the silver, but they sure are pretty in gold too. Every year some girlfriends and I exchange our favorite things at a Favorite Things party, and although I wasn’t able to attend this year, these earrings were my gift to everybody! This is a classic pair of earrings that everybody should have.
7) tunic sweater / I dedicated an entire post to this sweater when I styled it in 5 different outfits. It’s so soft and so good. The official color is “khaki”, but it definitely looks more like a “cream”.
8) blardigan / Part blanket, Part cardigan, Part magic. Seriously the softest thing you will ever put on your body. Over the years I’ve given blardigans to my mom, MIL, sister, SIL, and Chris’s grandmother. I’ve also given them to lots of new mamas as well as friends who are going through hard times. I always say that giving a blardigan is like giving a hug. Totally cheesy, but totally true. It’s a PERFECT mom and MIL gift. This is an item that I wrap up in almost every night at the end of a long day.
9) Pura diffuser set / I grabbed this last month AND OMG WE LOVE IT. You plug in the device, pop in two different fragrances, then you operate it off of an app on your phone by choosing what fragrance you want and how much to dispense. We have it in our front entry hall for the most impact.
10) my favorite mask / I’m guessing that new masks are probably going to be a hot ticket item for stocking stuffers this year. This one is my favorite. I have it in the stripe, in leopard, in camo, and in the green floral. These are the only masks I wear.
12) makeup brush / I just got this makeup brush last month, and I already can’t imagine doing my makeup without it. It’s a luxury item, but I’m obsessed. This is one of those items that lots of ladies wouldn’t buy for themselves, but they sure would be happy to have it! Click HERE to get to the post where I review it.
13) makeup mirror / I grabbed this over the summer and I’ve been using it to do my makeup ever since. I also use it to film any skincare or beauty videos that I make for instagram. Click HERE to get the post where I review it.
14) Dolce Vita sneakers / So I don’t own this exact pair of Dolce Vita sneakers, but I do own 2 pairs of fashion sneakers from DV. I love that this design is classic and would literally go with just about everything you own. They are incredibly comfortable and I love that they give a designer look without a designer price tag. Click HERE to see me style the couple of pairs I own.
15) It Cosmetics blush and bronzer palette / I was introduced to this palette back in September, and I love it. It’s so convenient to have the blush, highlighter, and bronzer all in 1 compact. While the matte bronzer warms your complexion, the radiance luminizer creates a lit-from-within glow, and the brightening blush restores your natural flush of color. Those aren’t my words, but I 1000% agree with them, and I couldn’t have said it better myself. Click HERE to get to my It Cosmetics post where I highlight and review lots of favorites from the line.
16) earring holder / I’ve had this since this summer, and I think it’s FABULOUS. It holds 12 pairs of earrings, and it’s just as functional as it is beautiful. Gift the holder on it’s own, or really make a statement and give it with a couple new pairs of earrings hanging on it!
17) joggers / WELL. Did you see that after screaming and shouting about these for a couple of weeks I finally named them a MUST HAVE? That’s right. THESE BABIES ARE A MUST HAVE. Soooooo soft, soooooo comfy, and soooooooo flattering. I have them in black, but I also have them in the “purple claret” color (that’s more like a scarlet), and they just added another color yesterday!
18) statement hoop earrings / These earrings are in my Top 3 favorite earrings of all times. They are big and they make a statement, but they are light enough for all day wear. I like that they are kind of a brushed gold vs. a shiny gold, and they literally go with everything. Wear them with a sweatshirt, or wear them with a little black dress, they’ll work!
20) laptop case / Everybody loves a personalized gift, and this one is DARLING. If you want to give something really nice, but don’t want to spend money for a tote, this laptop case is a great option! Remember that STMTSAVE10 will save you 10%.
And if you want some more ideas, here are some other great options! I personally own and love these items too, they just didn’t make the collage.
Other gift ideas from Amazon:
FIRST OF ALL, you should know that I bought this Merry Christmas sweatshirt yesterday. It’s adorable and I plan on wearing it all month. Just fyi.
* my Revlon dryer brush
* this spinny thing that holds beauty products on your counter
* this turquoise wrap bracelet is a great under $20 gift
* this blow dry spray make a great stocking stuffer (smells awesome and cuts down drying time)
* fleece lined sherpa for your son
* men’s polar fleece for your hubby, brother, dad
Other gift ideas from Nordstrom:
* the Dyson Air Wrap (for a super luxury gift)
* the best pajamas
* loccitane products make excellent gifts
Now, don’t forget to enter the Rafflecopter for the GUCCI PRIZE PACKAGE! Good Luck, Everybody!!! To make all the entries easy for you, here are some links for you to follow:
* Follow Sheaffer on Facebook HERE.
* Follow Sheaffer on Instagram HERE.
* Sign up for my e-mail HERE. It takes under 5 seconds to sign up, and you will get blog posts to your e-mail inbox!
* Follow Shay on Instagram HERE.
* Follow Shay on facebook HERE.
* Follow Shay by e-mail by finding her “subscribe to e-mail” box on her right sidebar.
Please note, Day Five’s contest will run from 4:00 AM CST on Friday, December 4th until 9:00 PM CST on Sunday, December 6th. The winner will be announced on both of our Monday morning blog posts on December 7th. Make sure you get your entries in during this time frame. We have changed up the different ways you can enter on the Rafflecopter, so make sure you’re paying attention with each one. Some of the entries are weighted more than others, so please note that too. If you are NOT on social media, then your entry option will be making sure you’re signed up for both of our daily emails. Again, blog comments are not entries into this giveaway.