LADIES! IT’S ALMOST HERE!
If you’re an Icon, you can shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Monday morning. If you’re an Ambassador, you can shop the sale on Wednesday, and if you’re Influencer Level (which has nothing to do with being an influencer), you can shop next Friday. And as always, I will be your Anniversary Sale Tour Guide! I hope to be a really great resource to you and my plan is to make shopping the sale FUN. You should probably eat some tacos this weekend and get some really restful sleep. And don’t forget to hydrate. Preparation is key. Haha!
I’ve got a collage for you today to help you get an initial game plan. Today is all about items that are in the sale that I already own and love! Everything you see is from years past, except for #8 and #9. The jeans are new to me, but they were sent to me by the brand, so I’ve already tried them and know I love them.
ITEMS I OWN AND LOVE
So today’s collage is mostly full of items that I’ve had and loved FOR YEARS. We’re talking tried and true items that I can really stand behind and have lots of experience with.
- baby blardigan / 2. long blardigan / 3. Zella crewneck sweatshirt / 4. SPANX faux leather leggings / 5. Zella cozy wrap jacket / 6. MUST HAVE bra / 7. pajamas / 8. MUST HAVE Itty Bitty Boot Cut Jeans / 9. raw hem straight leg jeans / 10. Must Have jogger leggings / 11. makeup mirror / 12. MUST HAVE undies / 13. Adidas Edge Luxe Sneakers / 14. cz earring set / 15. MUST HAVE strapless bra / 16. MUST HAVE throw
1) baby blardigan – I get a blardigan every single year during the sale. IT’S TRADITION. This year I’m not sure if I’m going to get #1 (the baby blardigan) or #2 (the long blardigan). If you’ve never treated yourself to a blardigan, THIS IS THE YEAR. They are seriously the absolute softest thing you will EVER put on your body. I call it a blardigan because it’s part blanket and part cardigan. I got my first one around 8 years ago (which is when I named it a blardigan), and I’ve never looked back.
2) long blardigan – So if you want a blardigan that covers your tush, the long blardigan is for you. I wear all of mine out and about around town, but they are absolutely perfect for just lounging at home too. I put one on almost every single night of my life. A blardigan will improve your quality of life. I know it’s a big claim, but I stand by it.
3) Zella crewneck sweatshirt – I got this sweatshirt (WITH POCKETS!) in a really pale blush pink last fall, but I only showed it like once because it sold out so quickly. I was so excited to see there are several colors available this year in the sale! It is sooooo soft inside and incredibly cozy.
5) Zella cozy wrap jacket – I got this jacket last year and fell in love. It’s got a funnel neck collar, snap closure, and a super cozy fleece lining. I think the relaxed styling is a lot of fun and I absolutely love wrapping up in it. For size reference, I wear an extra small in this jacket, so it runs quite large. I would definitely recommend sizing down a size (or maybe even 2). Click HERE to see me in it.
7) pajamas – I get a pair of these every year. They are so soft, so cute, and launder beautifully. I wear a size small in these pajamas.
8) MUST HAVE Itty Bitty Boot Cut Jeans – LADIES. If you haven’t tried the itty bitty boot cut jeans yet, what in the world are you waiting for? Do you not want to look 5 pounds thinner and 5 inches taller? Wit and Wisdom sent me this new wash, and they are the perfect medium wash for Fall.
9) raw hem straight leg jeans – This particular pair is a great medium wash with no distressing. The ankle length is what I prefer because I want to be able to wear them easily with flats and booties. And don’t worry, they have the Ab-Solution technology. #hallelujiah
10) Must Have jogger leggings – Y’ALL!!! I was so excited when I saw that the MUST HAVE LEGGINGS are included in the sale this year!!! I named the black ones (really more like a really dark grey) a MUST HAVE back in November, and then I proceeded to buy a pink pair and a blue pair as well. Wait, I just remembered that I got a light olive pair too. I’m so pumped about the light grey that are in the sale, and there are 2 other colors as well. Click HERE to see them on me at the bottom of the post. These leggings were the #1 READER FAVORITE in all of 2020!!! And during the sale they will be right under $40! WOW!
11) makeup mirror – I bought this last year during the sale and it was one of my favorite purchases all year long. I leave it on my bathroom counter and use it every day. I also use it when I film hair and makeup instastories because it has a magnetic phone holder that makes hand free videos a breeze. It’s also the perfect mirror to travel with. It’s thin enough to throw in my suitcase, and it’s so much better to do makeup while on trips with this mirror instead of using the terrible bathroom lighting.
12) MUST HAVE undies – GET THESE UNDIES. Get them now. Please. I beg you. Just try them. They are MUST HAVES. If you’ve already been converted to these undies, then I know you stock up every year during the sale! Most people that try these end up slowly placing all of their undies with these babies.
13) Adidas Edge Luxe Sneakers – I have them in black and love them. I also have them in a neutral color, and this year I will be adding this pair that looks kind of like rose gold to me.
14) cz earring set – Nordstrom is known for their really great CZ jewelry. This earring set is stunning.
15) MUST HAVE strapless bra – I’ve been talking about this strapless bra for at least 5 years now, maybe more. I’m telling you, it is the most comfortable strapless bra you have ever OR WILL EVER put on your body. And I’m not being dramatic. You’ll even find yourself wearing it when you don’t even have to wear a strapless bra. It’s that good. You won’t have to tug or pull on it, and it will give you a nice and rounded shape.
16) MUST HAVE throw – Ladies. If you know, you know. If you don’t know, YOU NEED TO KNOW. Put at least 1 in your cart to try, but I promise you will end up coming back for more. Otherwise, the people in your house will be fighting for it. We own MANY, and I’ve given sooooooooooo many as gifts! They’re great for Christmas gifts, birthday gifts, and graduation gifts! I had readers last year that said they bought 10 and knocked out their Christmas lists for extended family. At just under $25, you won’t be able to beat this deal. And seriously, I love them even more than the Barefoot Dreams blankets that are 4x as much.
I hope today’s post has given you a great head start with your Nordstrom Anniversary Sale wish list! Now, let’s all rest up and get ready to shop our faces off, ladies.
WEEK IN REVIEW
Before you go, since it’s Friday, let’s do a quick review of the week!
Monday’s post was all about MY PERSONAL favorites from June. Head to the post to read all of my thoughts and see me in most of the items from the collage.
1) cover up tunic / 2) Unseen Sunscreen / 3) Nylon pouches / 4) paracord earrings / 5) black work out shorts / 6) green work out shirt / 7) navy striped dolman sleeve dress / 8) striped henley top / 9) cordless hair curler / 10) beach cheek palette / 11) colorful crochet tote bag / 12) swimsuit cover up
That’s it for today, y’all! Have a wonderful weekend with your people!