Happy Friday, Ladies!
I’m SUPER excited about today’s post, and I sure do hope that y’all are going to love reading it as much as I loved creating it. And I realllllllllly hope it’s going to be super helpful to you!
I’ve got a gift guide for you today, and it’s my favorite gift guide I’ve done to date.
Truth be told, I’m not a big gift guide person, and I didn’t have any formal gift guides planned this year. But when I had tons of gift guide requests from y’all, I started thinking that I needed to do a couple. #imapleaser
When I started creating today’s guide, I realized there are 2 main reasons that I’ve never really been a great gift guide blogger. First, good gift guides are typically very time intensive. Searching through thousands of products to find a handful to recommend takes a realllllllllllllllly long time, and I never really enjoyed the process. 2) I feel like they are pretty impersonal.
And then I had an idea! And I managed to fix both of my issues with today’s gift guide!
Today’s AMAZON GIFT GUIDE only includes items THAT I PERSONALLY OWN AND LOVE. Because of this, I didn’t have to spend hours and hours online searching for random ideas, AND I have the utmost confidence that these are items that will make FABULOUS gifts. They are tried (by me!) and true, and I would be excited to give any of these suggestions to loved ones on my own list.
Let’s get started!
AMAZON ITEMS I PERSONALLY OWN THAT MAKE EXCELLENT GIFTS
1. Bath Robe – The robe is cute, and soft, and plush, and warm, and darling. I’m so happy to have it for myself, but it’s also going to make a FANTASTIC Christmas gift at just $25! It comes in 15 colors, but I love the blush polka dots and the grey with stars the most. For size reference, I’m wearing a small. It would be SO CUTE to give a loved one a gift set with a microfiber hair towel, the robe, and these slippers. Click HERE to see me in the robe.
2. Leopard Sweater – It’s only $24.50, and it’s very soft and super versatile. It’s a classic! Click HERE to see it styled ON ME with black jeans and gold buckle mules. Click HERE to see it styled on me with the best black work pants ever. Click HERE to see it styled on me with cropped jeans and wedges. See? Versatile! It looks great on it’s own, but it would also look great under a blazer. It’s fitted, so I sized up to a medium. This sweater has EXCELLENT reviews and comes in tons of colors and patterns if the leopard isn’t for you.
3. Diffuser – I’ve got one of these upstairs and one downstairs, and it’s excellent. If you don’t believe me, trust one of the other 35,000 reviews! Give this by itself or with some of your favorite oils.
4. Revlon Dryer and Styling Brush – LIFE. CHANGING. Y’all, I have the $400 Dyson dryer, and I’ve only used it a handful of times since buying this brush for myself this summer. If you already have it and are as obsessed as I am, share the love by gifting it! Click HERE to see the post where I originally talked about it. It makes my hair soft, shiny, and oh so smooth.
5. Beige Leopard Cardigan – This leopard cardigan is fabulous (mine is “A-Beige”). It’s soft, it’s a great length for both jeans and leggings, and it would also look great with a nice pair of slacks. It’s perfectly oversized and a cardigan that I think just about everybody would reach for again and again. I’m wearing a small.
If you need further convincing, go check out the excellent reviews. Many of the reviewers left pics of themselves in the cardi too. Click HERE to see me in it.
6. Denim Jacket – Y’all know I think a great denim jacket is necessary for every closet. And this is a great and much less expensive option than the must have jacket I’ve talked about for years. It has a good amount of stretch so it doesn’t feel boxy or stiff, it comes in 3 great washes, and it’s a more generous fit and has a bit more length than the must have denim jacket which I know many of you have been asking for!!! It’s really good. And it’s ONLY $39. I’m wearing the “medium wash”, but there’s also a light and a dark wash. For size reference, I’m wearing the medium, although I think a small would have been fine for just a closer fit. Click HERE to see me in it.
7. Sheets – These sheets are truly amazing and an incredible value! They are soft, they are crisp, they are cool, and they have over 60,000 5 star reviews! Everybody loves these sheets. If you have guests coming to your home this month or next, have the guest bed made up with these sheets.
8. Tassel Necklace – This adorable tassel necklace is under $12 and it now comes in several new colors! The Amazonite beads are so pretty, and y’all know I love a tassel. Click HERE to see me in it. This would make a great stocking stuffer.
9. Pajamas – These pajamas are so comfy and so darling. Click HERE to see me in them. I love them and have been wearing them at least once a week for months and months. I’ve washed them at least 25 times since getting them last December, and they seriously still look awesome! I actually have the navy stripes, but now they come in some new patterns…like a red buffalo check, leopard, and pink with white polka dots.
10. Wine Colored Leggings– I own the wine color (officially called “burgundy”), but there are several color options and they are all under $20. They are high waisted, suck you in, still allow you to breathe, and are very flattering. Click HERE to see me in them with a black tunic and mesh sneakers, with a fleece pullover, with a grey sweatshirt, and a blush fleece top. I also love these deep grey camo leggings , and you can click HERE to see me in them with an awesome modal fleece high low sweatshirt .
11. 360 Degree Makeup Organizer – I bought this to organize my beauty products for my Sephora Haul post, and I immediately fell in love. IT SPINS, Y’ALL. I’m so impressed with the look and the functionality of this organizer and think it could help out soooooo many bathroom counters. The shelves are adjustable and you can make them whatever height you need to accommodate your specific products. I also grabbed this tower one and love it as well. Click over HERE if you want to see mine in action.
12. Lay N Go Bags – I recently bought these for my girl’s trip to Boston, and now I’m OBSESSED. Click HERE to see them in action on my trip. They come in a pack of two. I use one bag for my makeup products and one for my skincare products and other toiletries. These little drawstring bags are freaking genius. They cinch up very easily, hold a lot, are easy to throw in the wash, and I absolutely LOVE how you can spread them out. When you spread them out, you can see all of your products without having to search for them or take them out of a bag. And when it’s time to go, you just cinch them back up and throw them in your suitcase or bag. I’m telling you. GENIUS. And speaking of genius, my packing cubes definitely should have made the list too. Click HERE to see them in action. If you have a traveler on your list, get them both items. They will love you forever.
13. Slip On Mesh Sneakers – These slip on mesh sneakers are freaking fantastic, and gifting them is an EXCELLENT IDEA. But you also need to get them for yourself FOR SURE. Click HERE to see when I first talked about them back in August. Click HERE to see them styled in several different outfits with joggers, leggings, and jeans. I’m telling you, I wear them constantly. Mine are the “apricot”, and I think they are a nice neutral taupe with maybe a hint of blush. I’m typically a 6-6/12, and the 6s were good for me in these, so I would suggest sizing down a 1/2. These sneakers are like no other sneakers I’ve ever had. They almost feel like a thick and tight sock when wearing them, but they are obviously shoes because of the soles and the tread on the bottom. One reader said she “wore them all over Europe with no pain” and another said that she “pops them in the washing machine and they come out perfectly“. Another said that she wears them without socks “but they never get stinky like her Converse“. All really good information, right?
They come in TONS of colors and go on easily with just a little tug on the tabs in the back.
They have THOUSANDS of 5 Star Reviews, and the price point is $29.99. INCREDIBLE.
Here’s another reader comment I received just this week:
Sheaffer, I have to tell you – I ordered the mesh sneakers you recommended right after I read this post. This weekend my hubby and I did a 3 day getaway to Kyoto (we live in Japan!) and I wore these shoes the entire time. I didn’t even pack another pair. They were SO comfy and needed no break-in period. I walked 20k+ steps per day and never once did my feet hurt. I’m ordering more pairs ASAP! – Rachel
14. Pave Huggie Earrings– These earrings are so sparkly and under $15. If you aren’t familiar with huggie earrings, the post gets covered by the hoop, so they are great for sleeping, talking on the phone, etc. No pokey posts to deal with!
15. Navy Star Hoodie – First off, it’s ONLY $18! It’s soft and cute, two requirements I have for my hoodies. There’s not really any give, so I would suggest sizing up 1, and maybe even 2 depending on how slouchy you want it. I was totally drawn to the stars, but it comes in lots of solids, a stripe, a camo, and another star color combination. Click HERE to see me in it with both joggers and jeans.
OTHER ITEMS I HAVE AND LOVE THAT DIDN’T MAKE THE COLLAGE, BUT SHOULD HAVE:
LED Makeup Mirror – This mirror is truly amazing, but I’m not sure if you are going to thank me or hate me. The first time I looked into the lit 7x side, I WAS SHOCKED. I couldn’t believe how many stray eyebrow hairs I had. It was almost terrifying. But I have to say, after getting over the initial panic, I LOVE THIS MIRROR. The reflection is bright, the lights provide awesome illumination without being too harsh (when putting on makeup), and it looks great on my bathroom counter. I truly think that EVERYBODY needs this mirror. Treat yourself and/or give as a gift.
Scarf – This scarf will be on my Amazon post later this month.
Puffer Jacket – It’s warm, it’s water resistant, the pockets are deep, and it covers my bum! The quality is awesome, and the price is INCREDIBLE!!! This jacket also comes in grey and navy. I got a medium, but if I didn’t need room in the chest, I probably could have stuck with a small. Click HERE to see me in it in a styled shoot around town. Click HERE to see me in it on my girl’s trip to Boston!
AMAZON ITEMS CHRIS AND CARTER OWN THAT MAKE EXCELLENT GIFTS
CHRIS’S AMAZON RECOMMENDATIONS:
* Electric Griddle – Chris bought this griddle for himself sometime last year, and to say he loves it would be a serious understatement. He specifically bought it to use at the ranch, but he loved it so much, that he bought one for our house too. His favorite way to use it is to cook big breakfasts. Sometimes at the ranch we might cook breakfast for up to 15 or so people. He piles up sausage, bacon, and hashbrowns on it….and when those are done, he cooks the eggs. It cleans up easily too, which is a great feature.
* Electric Toothbrush – This is Chris’s exact toothbrush and he swears by it.
* Meat Thermometer – Chris has had this meat thermometer for several years as well, and he uses it frequently when grilling. I use it when roasting pork. It’s wireless, accurate, and awesome. It has over 6,000 5 star reviews.
* E Tip Gloves – Chris is picky about his gloves for some reason, and he loves these. They keep his hands super warm, and he’s still able to use his phone with no issues.
* Electric Knife – Another gadget that Chris is always reaching for in the kitchen.
CARTER’S AMAZON RECCOMMENDATIONS (CARTER IS 11 YEARS OLD):
* Adidas Soccer Balls – Carter is always wanting a new ball, so he figures your kids might too.
* Gaming Chair – Carter got this gaming chair for the media room a couple of years ago for Christmas and he loves it. It was his big present that year, and he highly recommends it. The reviews aren’t great, but Carter disagrees and thinks its super cool and comfortable. He has the blue one that’s $90.
* Taco, Cat, Goat, Cheese, Pizza – A hilarious card game that will have your family in stitches. Would be a great stocking stuffer!
* Polar Fleece Jacket – Carter has the camo and we both love it. It’s cute and warm.
3 MORE ITEMS – GOOD FOR YOU AND GOOD FOR GIFTS
Before you go, I have 3 more items to show you. These items would have been great on the today’s gift collage, but I received these after the collage had been made. I haven’t had them for a long time, but I really like all of them and feel confident that y’all will too.
Check out this $20 scarf! I mean, it had me at buffalo check. It’s not a blanket scarf, although it claims to be. True blanket scarves are HUGE squares (and often times hard to manage and style) and this scarf is a really long rectangle (and very easy to style). And although it would make an excellent gift, it would also make an excellent TREAT YO’ SELF gift right now! So cute to wear during the holiday season. When wearing this scarf, you are instantly festive.
Next up, we have a stupid cozy pullover.
Y’all know I love a stand up collar, and this collar really delivers.
I find that it’s very well made and worth the money. The outside is that wubbly fleece that is so popular right now, but the inside is different. The only way I can describe it is that it’s like a silky t shirt material. Whatever it is, it’s amazing. I really love this dusty rose color. I’m wearing a small and it’s a little snug. I think I would be more comfortable in a medium. (Please notice, I”m wearing the sneakers from the collage.)
Last Amazon thing today, ladies! Some reallllllllllllllllllllllllllly cute and very comfy pjs. They look like they are thermal (which is adorable), but they are much more comfy than real thermal is. They are quite soft and really easy to wear. I’m wearing a medium, and the top is still pretty fitted, so these are probably better suited for ladies with a smaller chest. The slippers are under $20 and awesome.
That’s it for today, ladies! Gosh I hope my gift picks have helped you out. Do yourself a favor, cross some gifts off your list today, and then reward yourself with a little somethin’ somethin’ for being so on top of the game.
Have a wonderful weekend with your people!
WAIT! One more thing, y’all! I had already finished this post, and then I got a special delivery! And it’s something that I have to tell you about before the weekend because I think items are going to start selling out. The Gibson Glam Holiday Collection launched yesterday, and it’s so good.
My favorite piece is this smocked velvet tee.
It’s so luxurious, it feels like liquid velvet, and the smocking is fabulous. AND HOW GORGEOUS IS THIS BLUSH COLOR.
I’m wearing with jeans here, but it would be pretty with all different types of pants. I’m wearing a medium in the top, but it is quite loose and I think a small would be a better fit.
And as much as I love the blush, I’m totally swooning over this Winter Berry too. It’s stunning.
Click HERE to check out the rest of the Glam collection. We’re talking sequin pants, lace pants, sequin dresses, velvet jumpsuits and more!
Okay, now you can really go forth and have a wonderful weekend with your people.