Happy Monday, y’all! I hope everybody had a nice weekend. We met some of our best friends at a cabin in Broken Bow and just had the most lovely time. We did a lot of sitting around, lots of eating, and a whole lot of laughing. It was good for the soul!
Now for today’s post. I’ve decided that at the beginning of each new month, I’m going to do some type of recap from the previous month. These recaps won’t necessarily always follow the same formula, but they’ll always be fun. I’ll just let the items from the previous month dictate what the recap post will look like. For January, I recapped the Top 5 READER picks and you can see that post HERE.
This month I found several stand out items that I continue to be super pumped about, so today I’m going to highlight MY PERSONAL TOP 10 FEBRUARY FAVORITES.
All 10 items I’m featuring today are items that I added to my own closet, and because of that, they are items that you will continue to see on the blog (as long as they are in stock). And what’s extra great about this favorites list is that all of the items are UNDER $100, the majority are under $80, a couple are under $50, and one is ONLY $25!
1) frayed hem ankle skinny jeans / 2) cross body bag / 3) bandana / 4) camo sneakers / 5) vintage ruffle tee / 6) beaded hoop earrings / 7) leopard washable knit flats / 8) Trish McEvoy perfume /9) studded wedges / 10) girlfriend jeans
1) frayed hem ankle skinny jeans / I’m happy to have added some girlfriend jeans to my closet, but I’ll never give up the skinny jeans. Skinny jeans make me feel good, and I say wear what makes you feel good! These are true to size and a great deal at just under $80. Click HERE to see them on me. They are stretchy, comfy, flattering, and I love the ankle length and frayed hem.
2) cross body bag / It’s the strap that made me want this bag. It’s a nice medium size and has plenty of room for my medium sized wallet, my makeup bag, my keys, and my phone. I like the slouchy hobo look and know I’ll be carrying this a lot all spring and summer! Click HERE to see it on me styled in a couple of different outfits.
4) camo sneakers / First of all, these babies are ONLY $25. TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS. And they are DARLING. I love the camo, I love the pink star, I love the glitter laces, I love it all. They are true to size for me and super comfy! Click HERE to see them on me and see a comparison between these sneakers and a more expensive pair from Nordstrom (that I also love).
5) vintage ruffle tee / You only saw this once in February, but I already know that it’s going to be one of those tees that I’m always reaching for. It’s a super relaxed fit, and the ruffle hem is adorable without being too over the top cutesy. For size refence, I got a medium. Click HERE to see it on me with the girlfriend jeans (#10) and the studded wedges (#9).
6) beaded hoop earrings / I always love a great hoop earring, and these are vintage gold (not shiny) and beaded. They’re awesome.
7) leopard washable knit flats / I talked about these briefly in January, but then I stopped talking about them because most sizes sold out. Well, it appears they’ve been restocked in several sizes, and I’m so excited that more of you are going to be able to get your hands on them! They are SO CUTE and they are crazy comfy. Click HERE to see them on me and styled in an outfit.
8) Trish McEvoy perfume / I don’t expect many of you to buy perfume from a blog post, but I had to include it on my personal February Favs list because I’m thrilled to have found it. I’ve mentioned before that most fragrances give me a headache or make me feel nauseous, but not this one! It’s similar to Jo Malone fragrances (which I love), but I feel like this one has more staying power.
9) studded wedges / These wedges are hot. Plain and simple, they’re hot. The studs make them look kind of edgy, and I know I’ll be wearing these for Girl’s Nights Out and Date Night. They look great with the girlfriend jeans, with boot cut jeans, and even with skinny jeans (if you want to look extra sassy). True to size for me. As far as comfort goes, they are incredibly comfortable for a tall wedge. I’m very pleased! Click HERE to see them on me.
10) girlfriend jeans / Well. If you saw Friday’s post, you know I’m a huge fan of these girlfriend jeans. They’ve got a relaxed feel, but they aren’t as big or baggy as boyfriend jeans. I think they are a great silhouette that gives you a different look, but they are still flattering! I love them. True to size for me, but size down if between sizes because they’ve got lots of stretch (which is what makes them so comfy). Click HERE to see them on me. (I can’t believe they sold out again over the weekend, but the company is working on getting 1 more restock. I’ll of course keep you posted!)
That’s all y’all! I hope you found something today that you think would be a great addition to your closet as well!