It’s February, y’all!
The month of love!
I’ve rounded up some awesome items today that are great all year, but they are particularly festive right now. Treat yourself or a loved one.
1) antique heart pendant / 2) heart garland / 3) watermelon dew drops / 4) gold heart band ring / 5) throw / 6) protect and perfect styling cream / 7) mules / 8) gold heart hoops / 11) color block fleece / 12) magic cream / 13) camo sandals / 14) leopard bag / 15) cozy wrap jacket / 16) undies / 17) dryer brush / 18) dainty pave heart necklace / 19) brush and bronzer palette / 20) pink sweater
1) antique heart pendant / I’m totally and completely smitten with this monogrammed necklace. And right now you can get 30% OFF with the code xoxo. The chain is so delicate, and the heart is a brushed gold (which I love) vs. a shiny gold. Click HERE to see it on me. It’s beautiful and classic.
2) heart garland / Do you decorate your home for Valentine’s Day? I put a handful of touches out for fall and Thanksgiving, and then I of course decorate for Christmas, and that’s typically it. But it would be so easy to throw this heart garland on the fireplace and call it a day!
3) watermelon dew drops / Okay, ladies. These watermelon dew drops are said to be a breakthrough, multiuse highlighting serum that hydrates and visibly reduces the look of hyperpigmentation for a dewy, reflective glow. HECK YES. Plus, the packaging is just plain cute. I’m a sucker for branding.
4) gold heart band ring / I think this ring is beautiful and so unique. It comes in both gold and silver.
5) throw / This is the best and softest throw you will ever own. Personally, I prefer it to the Barefoot Dreams blankets, and it’s a fraction of the price. If you don’t have one yet, change that immediately! If you already have one, you already probably know that getting another one is a good idea. You know, so people will stop fighting over it. It’s a thing.
6) protect and perfect styling cream / NEW PRODUCT ALERT from Colleen Rothschild! I received this last week. AND Y’ALL. It’s good. You use it (sparingly) on your damp hair before drying it with your dryer. It tames fly aways and just smooths it out beautifully. And here’s the magical part, it doesn’t weigh your hair down or take out the bounce. You know the bounce? The bounce is important to me. Use the code STMT20 for 20% OFF!
7) mules / I purchased these mules in black last year and wore the heck out of them. They are awesome. I wore them with jeans as well as my favorite black pants (NOW ON SALE, click HERE to see them on me). I found them to be quite comfy and very well made, and I loved the gold buckle. I was thrilled to see just last week that they now have them in cognac and gold! I already ordered the cognac, so I hope to show them styled later this week.
8) gold heart hoops / These gold heart hoops take normal hoops and really kick up the festive factor with their heart shape. I would wear them year round, but I’d have them in constant rotation in February.
9) drizzled popcorn / If you’re putting together any sort of Valentine’s Day basket for any of your loved ones, this drizzled popcorn would be a great addition. It’s so cute.
10) pink tie dye pullover / I love a half zip pullover with an exaggerated collar, and this one really delivers. The pink tie dye is perfect for now and all the way into Spring.
11) color block fleece / The online description says wearing this fleece is like being wrapped up in a fluffy cloud. So I ordered it. Because I want to be wrapped in a fluffy cloud. #duh And the 1 review left says it is incredibly soft. I mean, I imagine clouds are soft, so I would hope so. I can’t wait to get it! I ordered a medium and hope to highlight it later this week.
12) magic cream / Y’all know I love Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream. I’ve been using it for 2 years or so now and am quite loyal to it. And I love this limited edition packaging with the red top. I use this moisturizer 3 ways: 1) by itself 2) mixed with Drunk Elephant Sunshine Drops during the summer months for a tinted moisturizer 3) mixed with Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops as a self tanner for my face whenever it needs some color. Click HERE to read about me mixing it with the sunshine drops and the tanning drops
13) camo sandals / These sandals are adorable and they fit great! If we’re being honest, I even like the style more than regular Birkenstocks because these are narrower and just look better on my feet. I’m normally a 6 1/2, and the 7s in these are perfect for me, so I would suggest sizing up. They are very comfy and don’t appear to need a breaking in period, but I’ve only worn them around the house so far. And get this…they are ONLY $14.98!
14) leopard bag / This leopard cross body is 50% OFF, and I think it’s adorable.
15) cozy wrap jacket / This cozy wrap jacket is incredibly comfy and cozy. I have it in the light grey and find myself reaching for it all the time (click HERE to see it on me). The light grey isn’t available in all the sizes, but the dark grey appears to be fully stocked. It’s got a funnel neck collar, snap closure, and a super cozy fleece lining. I think the relaxed styling is a lot of fun, and I just love wrapping up in it. For size reference, I’m in an extra small, so it runs quite large. I would definitely recommend sizing down a size (or maybe even 2).
16) undies / These undies are fabulous. Truth be told, I know this is a big statement, but they are the best undies ever. EVER. And I’m not the only one who thinks so. These have been in the Reader Top 10 favorites for the last 3 years. They really are that awesome. I also realllllllllly love these.
17) dryer brush / Years ago I spent a small fortune and bought a Dyson hairdryer and fell in love. And then I spent around $50 and bought this dryer brush and fell even harder. FOR REAL. This tool is AMAZING. It dries my hair quickly and pulls out every lump and bump I’ve got (I have very curly hair in the back). My hair is healthier and shinier because of it. I do recommend only using it on low heat because OMG the high heat is really hot.
18) dainty pave heart necklace / This dainty necklace is from Amazon and only $12.95. Click HERE to see it on me. It’s so delicate and sparkly! I love wearing it on it’s own, but it looks great layered too. Because it is so delicate, this would also be a perfect necklace for a young girl.
19) brush and bronzer palette / I did a post all about It Cosmetics in October of last year. When preparing for that post, I fell in love with several It Cosmetics products, including this brush and bronzer palette. The blush is so warm and pretty, the bronzer is just perfect (not too dark or too sparkly), and it even has a highlighter built in. It’s a very large palette (will last forever) and has a nice big mirror too. And just fyi, the CC+ Cream was another one of the other products I fell in love with from the brand. I am now completely devoted to it. You can head to this post to see a full review of several of their products.
20) pink sweater / I featured this cowl neck last week in the Keep or Return segment I did at the end of Wednesday’s post. KEEP IT was the vote that everybody cast, so I kept it! It’s definitely boxy (but I’m into that right now), and it’s very soft. Click HERE to see it on me near the bottom of the post. If you have a long torso, it might be too short on you, but that’s definitely not a problem for me.