LADIES! IT’S ALMOST HERE!
If you’re an Icon (Level 4), you can shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale tomorrow morning at 8:30 a.m. If you’re an Ambassador (Level 3), you can shop the sale on Friday. And as always, I will be your Anniversary Sale Tour Guide! I hope to be a really great resource to you and my plan is to make shopping the sale FUN. You should probably eat some tacos today and get a really good night’s sleep tonight. And hydrate. Preparation is key.
I’ve got 2 collages for you today to help you get a game plan. I wanted to keep things simple, so I divided the collages into two categories: 1) Items I already own and love. 2) What’s in my cart.
ITEMS I OWN AND LOVE
This collage is full of items that I’ve had and loved FOR YEARS. Most are tried and true items that I can really stand behind and have lots of experience with.
The collage also contains a handful of items that were sent to me by brands a couple of weeks ago. I had time to try them on, wear them around the house a bit, and really get a feel for if I loved them!
- baby blardigan / 2. v neck tunic / 3. blouson wrap top / 4. SPANX faux leather leggings / 5. cashmere sweater / 6. MUST HAVE bra / 7. pajamas / 8. MUST HAVE Itty Bitty Boot Cut Jeans / 9. dark wash jeans / 10. grey jeans / 11. sweater / 12. MUST HAVE undies / 13. adidas sneakers / 14. leopard flats / 15. Sorel booties / 16. MUST HAVE throw
- baby blardigan – I get a blardigan every single year during the sale. This year I plan on grabbing #24 in the collage below in the taupe.
- v neck tunic – This is the cozy top we all know and love. And this new oatmeal heather pattern is DARLING. Heads up, size down in this for sure. Even the x-small is roomy on me, but it’s supposed to be a relaxed fit. I already have the top (see it on me on tomorrow’s post), but I’m DEFINITELY grabbing the matching joggers as well.
- blouson wrap top – This top is made of the wonderful fabric that we’re all obsessed with (like in the v neck above), but it’s all dressed up in this faux wrap blouse with pretty gathered sleeves and cuffs. You’ll be seeing it on me in oatmeal, black, and electric magenta in future posts. For size reference, I take a small in this top.
- SPANX faux leather leggings – I got these last year and think they are AWESOME. Size up, I wear a medium. Click HERE to see them on me last year.
- cashmere sweater – I had this in black and in camel last year. And I wore them both CONSTANTLY. This year I’m going to grab the “pink contact”. Click HERE to see it on me in both black and cashmere. It was one of the READER TOP 10 items last year!
- MUST HAVE bra – I’ve owned and loved this bra for years, and I named it a MUST HAVE over 5 years ago. I always buy 1 of these during the sale and one of these too. And the best strapless bra ever is in the sale this year as well!
- pajamas – I get a pair of these every year. They are so soft, so cute, and launder great.
- MUST HAVE Itty Bitty Boot Cut Jeans – LADIES. If you haven’t tried the itty bitty boot cut jeans yet, what in the world are you waiting for? Do you not want to look 5 pounds thinner and 5 inches taller? Wit and Wisdom sent me this new wash, and they are the perfect medium wash for Fall. You’ll see them on tomorrow’s post.
- dark wash ankle jeans – This particular pair is the perfect dark wash with no distressing. The ankle length is what I prefer because I want to be able to wear them easily with flats and booties. I’ll be showing these on me on tomorrow’s post.
- grey jeans – These grey jeans have everything we love from Wit and Wisdom. They’re so good, and I love the grey for Fall.
- sweater – Last year I got a fun stripe, this year I’m going for the ivory.
- MUST HAVE undies – GET THESE UNDIES. Get them now. Please. I beg of you. Just try them. They are MUST HAVES. If you’ve already been converted to these undies, then I know you stock up every year during the sale! Most people that try these end up slowly replacing all of their undies with these babies.
- adidas sneakers – I got the sneakers last year with gold stripes, these are just the all black version for this year. They’re great. There’s also a black and white cheetah option.
- leopard flats – These need no explanation. They are the perfect leopard flat. A sassy neutral that makes just about every outfit cuter, and I love the modern pointy toe. They are true to size for me, but I hear to size up if you have a wide foot.
- Sorel booties – I got these last year and quickly became OBSESSED. I’ll talk more about them tomorrow. True to size for me, but after reading reviews online, it seems like if you are between sizes that you should go up a 1/2 size. I wore them all over Boston on my girl’s trip last year.
- MUST HAVE throw – Ladies. If you know, you know. If you don’t know, YOU NEED TO KNOW. Put at least 1 in your cart to try, but I promise you will end up coming back for more. Otherwise, the people in your house will be fighting for it. We own MANY, and I’ve given sooooooooooo many as gifts!
WHAT’S IN MY CART
So, these are items that I either have on my wish list ready to move to my cart tomorrow, or I know they are at my local store and I’ll be trying them on tomorrow.
I won’t be able to keep everything in this collage, but these are the items that caught my eye online. I know there will be stuff in the store tomorrow that I’ll end up loving (that’s not even on this collage), but I always start with a list and go from there.
There are no jeans in this collage because Wit and Wisdom sent me every pair of their jeans in the sale. I’ll be showing you 4 pairs on me tomorrow (the 3 in the collage above and the raw hem option) , and I’ll show the rest throughout the sale. They’re SO GOOD, and they are all UNDER $50!
SOME MORE OUTFIT IDEAS with NORDSTROM LOOKS!
I also took some time to create some Nordstrom looks, all with Anniversary Sale pieces. Sorry that the pics are so small (if I make them big, they get grainy), but I still wanted y’all to see the outfits I put together! I had so much fun doing this with Nordstrom’s technology and hopefully I’ll get the picture sizing figured out in the future.
Remember, all items featured are from the Anniversary Sale!
I LOVE ALL OF THESE LOOKS!
UPDATE: I figured out how to get y’all to my page on Nordstrom! Just click HERE! I’ve only created a handful of looks so far, but I will keep creating more. It’s SO MUCH FUN!!!!! And please, follow along! I only have 2 followers right now, so let’s get that number up! Haha! When you go to my page on Nordstrom, you will see all the looks I’ve created. Click on the look you are interested in, and then you can click on all of the individual pieces to add them to your Wish List! Starting tomorrow, you can put the items directly in your cart if you are Icon status! This is such a great feature!
COZY WEEKEND WEAR
WORK TO WEEKEND