Ambassadors….it’s YOUR TURN!!! You can NOW SHOP THE SALE! It’s your time to shine!
I shopped in store yesterday, and tomorrow’s post is going to be super comprehensive with TONS of styled outfits.
I’ll be honest, I did some damage yesterday, so expect a pretty epic post tomorrow.
Y’ALL. THE STUFF IS GOOD.
Now I will say, the inventory in my store was limited. There are a lot of things I wanted to try that they didn’t have, so I placed an order last night for several items I want to review for y’all. Here are some of the things that are on their way to me…
LAST NIGHT I ORDERED:
- This denim jacket. I saw it on another influencer (it was boxy, but not sloppy), and I know it will be soooooooo cute with my SPANX faux leather leggings (I wear a medium petite), this long sleeve white tee (I wear a medium), and these great sneakers (size down a 1/2) for an awesome run around town outfit. The outfit would also be great for travel!
- I ordered this ring. I was really looking forward to seeing these necklaces, earrings, and rings in the store (all from Monica Vinader)…but my store didn’t have any!
- I’m excited to try this dress.
- I can’t wait to get this pair of Wit and Wisdom jeans. I love the wash, the minimal distressing, the length, and the fit. They are going to be so cute with booties, mules, flats, and sneakers.
So far, from what I’ve actually tried on, I’m most excited about the following:
- I dare you to try to find a softer tee. It’s soooooooooooo soft and just as cute! It runs big, so I got a small. The “mauve shadow” is my favorite, but I will probably order other colors.
- These black ankle pants are FANTASTIC. Everybody needs them, but if you work in an office environment you HAVE to have them. Period. The end. Get them before they’re gone. You can also find them in some patterns HERE. (FYI: This blouse goes great with the black pants.) I got my regular size 4 (my tummy is my problem area), but I’m recommending that most people size down in these pants. They are very forgiving and quite stretchy. And these slingback pumps are another great recommendation I have tomorrow that go great with the pants.
- Do you want the ULTIMATE in lounging luxury? Get this set from Barefoot Dreams. Y’all, I died. #ripme I got the faded rose in small.
- These white sneakers. They are super comfy and super cute. I’ll wear these all fall as well as all spring. Size down a 1/2.
- These mules are so freaking cute I can hardly stand it. I sized up a 1/2.
So these are the mules I’m obsessing over. And look at all of the color options! I had such a hard time deciding, but I ended up getting the plaid and the cognac. I grabbed the plaid, butI kept going back and forth between the cognac and the sand. I ended up with the cognac, but I’m not sure I’m not going to exchange for the sand. (Also, if you are getting the Wit and Wisdom black ankle pants, the black mules would be a nice non-heel option to pair with them for the office.)
And as mentioned before, you’re going to see tons of styled outfits tomorrow, but I wanted to give you a tiny peek into each category tonight.
Here’s a sneak peek into a great fall outfit, with the softest tee in the land….
The tee has a perfectly relaxed fit and will be great on its own as well as layered under jackets and cardis. It runs a little big, and I’m wearing a small. Have I mentioned that it’s incredibly soft? #BECAUSEITIS I could go on and on about this tee.
I also love all of the jewelry! Click links below to see what I’m wearing. They are actually the pieces I’m wearing with all of my styled outfits tomorrow.
The black jeans are fabulous. So soft, so stretchy, and so flattering. I’m wearing a 6P (I’m 5’4′ with long legs for my height) because I wanted a little ankle to show. I might have been able to wear a 4P, but they didn’t have that size in store for me to try.
The booties are super cute, and I love them. However, I did find them a tiny bit hard to get on and off. I’m guessing it was because I was sweating my hiney off trying on all of the fall and winter clothes, but I’ve ordered these from Vince Camuto because they have a zipper on the back. I’ll compare them when I get the new ones in!
Here’s the little sneak peek into lounge wear. You’ll see more tomorrow!
I get a pair of these pajamas (sometimes long and sometimes short) every couple of years. They hold up great, so I don’t need new ones every year, but I did grab the below pair this year. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
You know I had to go ahead and highlight a blardigan today. You simply can’t get any cozier. I’m wearing the x-small/small.
The slippers are FAB. I sized down a 1/2. They are fitted, so I don’t worry about them slipping off, and I love the way they feel. I thought the hot pink was so much fun.
And here’s a little sneak peek into athleisure. You’ll see more tomorrow! Thanks to SPANX for sending me the skort.
I mean. How adorable is this skort. Ideal for tennis, workouts or outdoor exploring, this skort keeps you on the move in sweat-wicking, quick-drying fabric and a four-way-stretch skirt layer. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
BEST BEAUTY DEALS
More favorite pieces in a minute, but let’s take a BEAUTY BREAK!
Today I’ve highlighted what I think are THE BEST BEAUTY DEALS.
1) Ambient Lighting Essentials Palette / 2) Chloe Parfum Set / 3) lighted makeup mirror / 4) Supergoop Unseen and Play Sunscreen Set / 5) Anastasia Deluxe Brow Kit / 6) Maria Madesco drying duo / 7) Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Cheeks Set / 8) Lash Idole and eyeliner set / 9) T3 1.25 inch ceramic curling iron / 10) Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadow Trio / 11) T3 Luxe brush set /12) NuFace Starter Kit /13) Cashmere Mist deodorant trio / 14) MAC lipwear set / 15) Supergoop Glow Duo
1) Ambient Lighting Essentials Palette / Y’all know I have the bigger version of this ambient lighting palette, and I’m OBSESSED. I was happy to see this smaller version included in the sale. It’s a great buy.
2) Chloe Parfum Set / I’ve got to be honest. I’ve never smelled this perfume. I picked it based on the packaging alone. So I mean, take this recommendation for what it’s worth. Haha! But I do love the packaging.
3) lighted makeup mirror / This I have AND LOVE. I bought this last year during the sale 2 years ago and it was one of my favorite purchases all year long. I leave it on my bathroom counter and use it every day. I also use it when I film hair and makeup instastories because it has a magnetic phone holder that makes hand free videos a breeze. It’s also the perfect mirror to travel with. It’s thin enough to throw in my suitcase, and it’s so much better to do makeup while on trips with this mirror instead of using the terrible bathroom lighting
4) Supergoop Unseen and Play Sunscreen Set / The Unseen Sunscreen is a relatively new favorite of mine. I started using it last summer and never stopped.
5) Anastasia Deluxe Brow Kit / I basically fill in my brows every single day now. Even if I’m just at home and not wearing make-up, I still feel better if my brows are filled in. This set has fantastic reviews.
6) Maria Madesco drying duo / A set of two blemish-fighting products from Mario Badescu that are fast-acting, effective spot solutions to help treat acne.
7) Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Cheeks Set / This set includes this beautiful and glowy blush and a highlighter. It’s an $80 value, but you can grab it for only $54 right now.
8) Lash Idole and eyeliner set / I use and love the mascara. If you like a dark and dramatic line, you’ll love this eyeliner too.
9) T3 1.25 inch ceramic curling iron / If you’re a regular blog reader, you know I use hot rollers. In fact, I’ve been using hot rollers for over 20 years. Well, I’m going to try something new. I ordered this curling iron for myself and I’m excited to give it a whirl!
10) Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eyeshadow Trio / I’ve become a recent fan of cream eyeshadow sticks. This looks like a great set.
11) T3 Luxe brush set / This 4-piece brush set from T3 includes a paddle brush, round brush, detangling brush and shower comb. I ordered this for myself.
12) NuFace Starter Kit / This petite, portable microcurrent facial toning device is FDA-cleared for facial stimulation and gently works to stimulate the larger surface areas of the face to provide a five-minute facial lift. As we age, our body’s natural current begins to slow down (just like our metabolism), leading to sagging skin, loss of contour and wrinkles. Microcurrent mimics this natural current and goes beyond skin deep to tone facial muscles while improving contour and skin tone, and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
13) Cashmere Mist deodorant trio / I will buy this deodorant 3 pack every single year that it’s in the sale, and it better be in the sale every year. I get that it’s a total bougee move to wear deodorant that’s this expensive, but I can’t help it. I LOVE IT. I think I told the story about my friend Meagan complimenting how I smelled one day (we were working side by side while volunteering at the Manda Strong Golf Tournament last year), and I was like “Thank you, it’s my armpits“. It’s true, y’all. Plus, it not only smells great, it also WORKS. Which is of course the most important thing.
14) MAC lipwear set / The set includes lipliner, lipstick, and a gloss. You can choose neutral or pink.
15) Supergoop Glow Duo / Well, it’s been two years now of me screaming and shouting about the Supergoop Glow Screen. I’ve actually never tried the Glow Stick, but I’m assuming that it’s awesome as well.
JOGGERS AND SNEAKERS
Remember, I will have a super comprehensive post with all of my dressing room finds tomorrow!
BUT TODAY….today I’m reviewing some of my TRIED AND TRUE FAVORITES that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
These restore soft pocket joggers are IN THE SALE! And they’re awesome.
Cropped joggers, a short sleeve tee, and a denim jacket makes up my kinda outfit for either an early fall or a spring day.
These restore soft pocket joggers are a relatively new addition to my closet, and I’m so happy to have them. I lounge around in them at the house, and I wear them around town as well. They are so soooooo soft, they are very lightweight, and they just feel great on. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
These sneakers are IN THE SALE too! You can SAVE $40! I always love blush and grey together. True to size.
I mean, I know I can’t wear athleisure every single day, but I wouldn’t mind if I could.
MUST HAVE LEGGINGS AND COZY WRAP JACKET
This outfit has the cozy wrap and the must have leggings, and both are IN THE SALE!
I’ve been wearing this exact combo on repeat for a couple of years now.
I seriously don’t know how it could get more comfy than this.
This cozy wrap jacket is straight up fabulous.
It’s got a funnel neck collar, snap closure, and a super cozy fleece lining. Since it was super windy, I really appreciated the additional length on this jacket. It kept me nice and warm.
I think the relaxed styling is a lot of fun and I definitely found myself wrapping up in it.
For size reference, I’m in an extra small, so it runs quite large. I would definitely recommend sizing down a size (or maybe even 2).
So I know if you read this blog even semi regularly, you’ve definitely heard me screaming and shouting about these leggings. For size reference, I wear a small in the leggings.
I can’t help it. I ADORE them. In fact, I named them MUST HAVES!!! #becauseyoureallyMUSThavethem And I’ve basically made it my personal mission to convince everybody to try them for themselves. #dramaticbuttrue
It’s really cute when it’s snapped up as well. And it’s got pockets!
ANOTHER OUTFIT WITH THE MUST HAVE LEGGINGS
Here’s another outfit with the must have leggings. This time, I’m showing them with just an oversized sweatshirt.
If you don’t already have them, here’s what you need to know about the leggings.
If you read the blog regularly, you know I named them a MUST HAVE back at the end of November of 2020. And now that I’ve had them for over a year now, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that they one thousand percent deserve their MUST HAVE status.
They are high waisted like the Zella high waisted live in leggings (also in the sale) we all know and love. But get this, the waistband is a soft ribbed material. They don’t have as much compression as the original leggings, which actually makes them even more comfortable! And I’ll take comfort over compression every day of the week.
In addition to the cute pockets and the awesome ribbed waistband, there are also cute little bands at the bottom. I keep getting questions on if they are more like leggings or more like joggers, so here’s my official answer: They fit like leggings, but they are more in the style of a jogger (with the big pockets and banded cuffs). They’re awesome.
Also. THEY ARE SO SOFT. Like reallllllllllly REALLY soft.
And I’m telling you, the fit is adorable.
I’m highlighting the “black” today, but I think they are more of a really dark charcoal grey. For size reference, I’m wearing a small. I’ve heard that some people are sizing down in these, but I like the fit of my regular size.
This was the perfect outfit for hanging out all day. It was gorgeous, but there was a bit of a chill, and I was totally comfortable from morning till the sun went down.
You can’t get much cozier than the items seen here.
If you don’t have a baby blardigan, SHAME ON YOU. Actually, you need to at least try everything in this picture.
Let’s talk sizes: I wear the x-small/small in the blardigan, a medium in the bra (although the picture shows a large because it’s all they had and I needed a new one for this shot), and a medium in the undies.
MY GO TO BRAS AND UNDIES
I first purchased THIS BRA several years ago during the sale, and it’s become a tradition to get a new one every year or two. It’s expensive when not on sale ($72), but I have found that it’s SO WORTH the money. Grabbing it at the sale price at $47.90 is a no brainer. I named it a MUST HAVE several years ago, and I know so many of you are believers now too! If you doubt me, just check out the online reviews. The cups are perfectly rounded, it has just the right amount of lining, and the material is oh so comfy. And look how pretty the straps are! Click HERE for the bra. True to size for me.
I discovered the THESE UNDIES 5 years ago during the sale, and now they have a cult following. (They are called “girl briefs”, but they are definitely for women.) They stay in place without digging into the skin, rolling down, etc. Plus, they are pretty with the lace detailing. And I’m telling you, you can barely even tell you have them on! Both small and medium fit, but I prefer the fit of the medium. I initially bought 1 pair to try several years ago, and then I immediately hopped on and purchased 3 more. Since my initial purchase, I’ve probably purchased 20 additional pair. When I found myself sad when they were all in the laundry, I started grabbing several pair every time they were on sale.
Life is too short to wear undies that you don’t love. You can quote me on that.
I get sooooo many comments from readers that say that they stock up on these every single year as well!
OH…and very important…I DO NOT HAND WASH THESE UNDIES! Who in the world would do that? I just wash them with everything else!!!
OH! AND CHECK THIS OUT! The strapless bra that I’ve been raving about for like 7-8 years now (and have turned so many of y’all onto) is NOW IN THE SALE! My friend Meagan finally bought one last year, and she kept texting me about it saying things like “My saggy boobies have been perfectly happy and supported since 7 a.m. They feel confident again!” And days later “I’ve decided I only want to wear the strapless bra. Always.” YEP, THAT’S RIGHT. So many of us wear this strapless EVEN WHEN WE DON’T HAVE TO WEAR A STRAPLESS. That’s pretty much unheard of, y’all! Sizing tips: Some buy their regular size, and some size up in the band or the cup.
Click HERE for this strapless. Even if you are large chested, you need to try this bra. And you see it also comes with detachable straps. You can wear them straight, you can criss cross them in the back, or you can of course take them off all together.
AND, if you are a Hanky Panky devotee, don’t you worry! My favorite regular rise thongs can be found HERE.
STUDS YOU NEED
This earring set is FABULOUS. I bought the set a couple of years ago and was blown away by how pretty and sparkly these studs are! And they come in this nice box, which makes the set perfect for gifting. I’m telling you, people will think you are wearing real diamond studs. They are seriously gorgeous and sooo sparkly (the picture doesn’t even come close to doing them justice). They are big enough to be seen, but small enough for people to think they just might be real. Haha!
A GREAT JACKET
This leather jacket has moto styling AND it has a removable hood. Actually, the entire inner cloth portion can be removed with the hood. So we’re talking 2 looks for 1 with this jacket! A more casual look with the lining and the hood (and warmer), or a dressier look without the lining. SERIOUSLY SO GOOD.
For size reference, I’m wearing a medium. I’m pretty broad across my chest and shoulders, so I most often need a medium in jackets like this. And I’m so happy to say this comes in plus size too!
white tee (plus size white tee) / leather jacket (plus size leather jacket) / hoop earrings / palm coin pendant necklace / opal dot chain necklace / beaded stretch bracelets / chain bracelet/ raw hem slim jeans (Wit and Wisdom plus size jean options) / Steve Madden booties
THE BEST THROW EVER
If I’ve said it once, I’ve said it a thousand times…. this blanket is one of THE BEST VALUES OF THE ENTIRE SALE.
IT’S ON SALE for ONLY $29.90 y’all, it’s soft as all get out, it looks pretty (I love the fringe!), and it launders great. Buy SEVERAL for your own home (just to keep your family from fighting over it), and then buy them as gifts too. THIS BLANKET IS AMAZING.
Throw one over the back of your couch, throw one on the foot of your bed, and pile them up in a great basket. You’re going to want to have plenty on hand or your family will fight over them. I’m not even kidding.
Click HERE for the throw. It makes a FANTASTIC Christmas present for anybody on your list. Seriously, ANYBODY and EVERYBODY. It’s also a great graduation present. STOCK UP ON THESE BABIES.
Oh, and they launder perfectly and don’t lose any of their softness. It’s a thing of wonder, y’all.
I asked people on Facebook how many they had purchased, and several people had purchased over 8. There were even a couple of ladies that had purchased 18 over the years for themselves and gifts!
That’s all for today, y’all! See you back here tomorrow for a HUGE Shopping with Sheaffer post with all of my favorite pieces styled into outfits! It’s going to be epic!