This post is sponsored by Nordstrom and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
The official theme of today’s post is WORK OUT WEAR.
But full disclosure…
I don’t only wear these outfits when working out.
Cue the shock and awe.
If you know me, you know I’ve never been the I love to work out girl or even the I love how I feel after working out girl. I mean, I of course like the results over time and I know it’s important for my health, but I don’t get any of those endorphins I hear people talking about. I’m totally jealous of all of you girls that do love it and do experience endorphins. DANG, I WISH I COULD RUSTLE UP SOME ENDORPHINS.
Luckily, cute work out gear truly does help me to get motivated to get moving. I find if I put it on the morning, I’m much more likely to go for an extra long dog walk or maybe spend 10 minutes going up and down the stairs while watching a favorite t.v. show. The work out gear at least puts me in the frame of mind I need to be in to get in some extra activity. I do go through phases of working out where I do work out videos from home, but right now, I’m just in more of a BE MORE ACTIVE phase of life. And when I’m in some of my favorite Zella pieces, I’m much more likely to be more active.
For those of you that need some encouragement to BE MORE ACTIVE, I’ve got 2 outfits for you today! And whether you are the I LOVE TO WORK OUT GIRL, the I WORK OUT ONLY BECAUSE I LIKE TO EAT BURGERS GIRL, or maybe you are the I NEVER WORK OUT BUT I SURE DO LIKE TO LOOK CUTE WHILE BEING SUPER COMFY GIRL… I think you’re going to love these outfits.
See? Don’t I look like I’m ready to burn some calories? Haha!
The sweatshirt is a nice lightweight fabric with a hi low hem. It’s sized very generously and meant to be a relaxed fit, which I really like when I’m wearing leggings. If I’m wearing tight leggings, I definitely want my top to be oversized.
Some reviewers mentioned pilling, but I haven’t had that issue yet, and I’ve washed it two or three times already.
For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
And even though I’m not heading to the gym, maybe you are! This nylon tote would be perfect to carry your essentials. I love the camo straps.
The high waist performance leggings are from the super popular Live In leggings line. I’ve loved the Live In leggings for years because they are comfortable, flattering, and you can always find a fun pattern and color. When I am doing regular workouts, I find that they stay put and don’t sag, which is huge. They also wash great, don’t fade, and don’t pill.
Officially, they support muscles, smooth curves and optimize your range of motion to help you make the most of your workout. I’m ALL ABOUT the smoothing the curves part.
For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
These black sneakers with the gold accents are sold out, but the silver accented pair is still available. They are true to size, super comfy, and ON SALE!
I mean, don’t I look like I’m headed to the gym for some cardio and strength training?
I’m definitely not up to that, but I AM up for an extra long walk with the dogs. Like I said, I’m just trying to be cognizant of simply being more active when I can! And if I can do that while spending time with this guy, that’s a big win for me.
Trust me, walking these furry guys is a work out.
How cute are these 3?
I even convinced him to grab a couple of shots with ol’ mom.
This is basically Carter’s uniform. I know I’ve said this before, but if pants have a button or a zipper, he’s OUT.
His sneakers are almost sold out, but I think I’m going to grab these slip on sneakers for him for Christmas. And they are ON SALE!
Another day, another comfy outfit, another extended dog walk.
This hoodie is so soft, so comfy, and so warm! And it’s fleece lined, which makes it extra cozy. It’s oversized as well, but again, I’m loving the oversized look right now. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
These leggings have a high waist too, and let’s be honest, I no longer wear leggings that aren’t high waisted. They suck me in, flatten out my tummy, but they are still insanely comfortable. This pair is cropped, and I think the pattern is a lot of fun. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
The sneakers are a MUST HAVE! SERIOUSLY SO CUTE and NOW ON SALE!
They are a PERFECT neutral and will look great with jeans, denim shorts, leggings, and all sorts of athleisure! Officially they are called “Clear Brown/Nude/White”, but let’s just stick with the perfect neutral. I really like that the accents lean a little gold, but they aren’t shiny or flashy AT ALL. Seriously. The perfect neutral.
These are incredibly light, super comfy, and true to size.
And here’s the greatest thing about today’s outfits. Even if you are just lounging around the house or doing errands around town, you are going to be so cute and so comfy!
So did you find some work out gear/lounging around the house/doing errands outfit inspiration today?
I’m having so much fun creating these Zella posts, and I have several more up my sleeve the next couple of months. I’m even going to get my sister in on the fun next month!
Here’s the deal, Zella is what we all need in 2020, and it’s looking like 2021 too. Most of us are still at home a lot more than we usually are, and it probably wouldn’t hurt any of us to spend a little more time being active especially during the holidays. I mean, if we are going to eat ALL THE PIE and ALL THE ROLLS (which I totally am), we need to be moving our bodies more as well!
If you didn’t see my post with Zella earlier this month, click HERE to read all about the outfits below.
And listen, I think every single one of you should try these pants. THEY ARE SO SOFT, SO COMFY, and SO FLATTERING. Seriously, try them. I’m wearing the black, but they’ve now added a navy and a wine pair as well. I’ve received so much feedback from readers that bought the pants and are freaking out just as much over them as I am. TRUST US. THEY’RE AMAZING.
EARLY CYBER DEALS
Before you go, Nordstrom has already dropped THOUSANDS of CYBER DEALS that y’all need to know about immediately! I’m sharing them today because I’m afraid lots of them won’t still be available come Friday, so I wanted to share them now.
THE PRICES ARE AWESOME.
Buy a gift or two, and maybe even get something for yourself!
1) Sorel boots / 2) Kendra Scott necklace / 3) Nordstrom Bliss Throw / 4) robe / 5) Tory Burch leather cross body / 6) leopard slippers / 7) pajamas / 8) travel bag / 9) cashmere sweater / 10) booties / 11) Kate Spade glitter studs / 12) Ugg wedge booties /
1) Sorel boots / Well, these are fabulous. They are waterproof, they have excellent reviews, and they come in black too. If I hadn’t just purchased #12 for myself, I would definitely consider these.
2) Kendra Scott necklace / This is the necklace that I’ve worn close to every day for at least 6 months. It’s so dainty and pretty, and it looks great on it’s own or layered.
3) Nordstrom Bliss Throw / I’ve talked about this throw for over 3 years now. It’s the softest throw I’ve ever owned or ever will own. We have three at our house, two at the ranch house, and I’ve purchased sooooo many for gifts. Right now it’s under $30! You could seriously get one for every single person on your Christmas list from your brother to your grandma.
4) robe / I’m not really a robe person, but maybe you are, or maybe you have somebody on your list that is. This one is a great deal at 40% OFF, and it’s incredibly plush and soft.
5) Tory Burch leather cross body / This cross body is gorgeous. It’s a great size and comes in cognac too. I love the classic TB logo.
6) leopard slippers / These slippers are just $19 right now!
7) pajamas / I own these pajamas and they are incredibly soft and comfy. I highly recommend them, and they would make a great gift too!
8) travel bag / My favorite part of this bag is the separate shoe compartment on the bottom, although the cute interior lining runs a close second.
9) cashmere sweater / Last year I got this sweater in both black and camel, and I wore them both constantly. This year I picked up the multicolor stripe, but it comes in lots of other solids as well. Grabbing one (or more) of these at 40% OFF is a total no brainer.
10) booties / These block heel booties are the ones I’ve been wearing all Fall. Mine are the tortilla suede. I love them, and at 50% OFF they are an incredible deal.
11) Kate Spade glitter studs / These mini glitter studs are 50% OFF, making them ONLY $16! These make great gifts.
12) Ugg wedge booties / I’ve had my eye on these for awhile, and I couldn’t resist them at the sale price. I’ll show them later this week.
Other Great Deals…
You can find home stuff on sale HERE.
That’s it’s y’all!
I’m posting tomorrow too, so I’ll meet you back here tomorrow morning.