This post is sponsored by Walmart and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
I’m super excited about today’s post because I found some really fabulous and super affordable items to feature! And all of the items today have me looking ahead to BRIGHTER DAYS! I mean, after last week in Texas, I’m all sorts of ready for warm days and sunshine.
AND LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND!
Check out these totes! These swimsuits! These shorts! These sandals! I love it all.
1. ring handle tote / 2. jacquard tote / 3. loop tote / 4. sweatshirt dress with ruffle hem / 5. crossband slide sandals / 6. wedge sandals / 7. striped tote / 8. camo sandals / 9. studded gladiator sandals / 10. macrame tote / 11. boy denim shorts / 12. cut off denim shorts / 13. caftan cover up /14. button front shirt cover up / 15. floral swimsuit /16. strapless floral and stripes swimsuit
3. loop tote / What can I say, I have a thing for great totes. And this is a great tote! The graphic design combines coral, mustard, and cream and is perfect for casual spring and summer days. I think it would look great styled with the #4 sweatshirt dress.
4. sweatshirt dress with ruffle hem / I’ve seen this sweatshirt dress on several bloggers, and it’s been DARLING on every single one of them. I will say, the bloggers I’ve seen wearing it are all on the shorter side (5’4″ and under), so I’m thinking that it will work best on us shorter gals. The balloon sleeves and the ruffle hem are both adorable.
5. crossband slide sandals / These remind me very much of a pair of slip on cognac sandals I bought last year. My sandals were over $60, had a padded foot bed and a platform like these, and were slip on as well. They sold out quickly last year, so I was excited to find this similar pair. They come in blush, white, and black. These are a total steal at under $15!
6. wedge sandals / These wedge sandals are under $20, and they look like a $100 pair of wedges! They’ll be great with skirts, dresses, ankle jeans, and cropped jeans. They look like they could easily be dressed up or down.
7. striped tote / It’s the multi color stripe for me.
8. camo sandals / I own these camo sandals and LOVE them. You can see them styled in an outfit on this post (toward the bottom). I actually like them better than real Birkenstocks because they are more narrow, so they are more flattering on my feet. I will wear these all summer long. And they come in tons of solid colors too if you want to check them out! I’m typically a 6 1/2, and the 7s are perfect for me.
9. studded gladiator sandals / These studded gladiator sandals are just under $13 and are totally on trend. The clear option is sold out, and I’m guessing these black ones are going to fly off the shelves as well. If you like the studded look but prefer a taller sandal, click HERE for a pair of white wedges with the edgy studs.
10. macrame tote / Macrame or bust! This tote is ready for Spring Break!
11. boyfriend denim shorts / These boyfriend denim shorts have excellent reviews. I read through many of them, and the consensus is they are stretchy, comfy, and run a bit big. Most reviewers say to size down a size. I like the bit of extra length they seem to have, and I’m happy to say they come in 4 different washes.
12. cut off denim shorts / If you prefer a shorter pair of shorts, look no further. Per reviews, these seem to run big as well and the overall recommendation is to size down 1.
13. caftan cover up / I love a great cover up. In fact, I like to fancy myself the cover up queen. I seem to have a knack for finding awesome cover ups at awesome prices. I like my cover ups to be loose and flowy, and this one definitely is. I think the floral patterns are pretty and the tassels are fun. And this one is just under $17! I also really love this one that’s a similar cut with a sweet little swiss dot floral pattern.
14. button front shirt cover up / This comes in white and black, but I love how fresh the white looks. It’s super casual with the rolled cuffs, and I like that it gives some arm coverage.
15. floral swimsuit / Last year was the year I realized that Walmart has some really great swimsuits. Their full selection isn’t available quite yet, but I did find a couple that I love! And y’all know I’m always wearing a tankini or 1 piece. The ruffles on this one! The deep v! The ruching across the tummy! The booty coverage! The tie in the back! YES to all of it.
16. strapless floral and stripes swimsuit / Well. I’m in love with this swimsuit. The bright bold colors and the mix of the floral and the stripes has me totally smitten. I love that it’s strapless (with the option of attaching a strap), and the cut out still makes it youthful and fun (without showing too much). This one has great booty coverage too, which I very much appreciate.
Doesn’t everything above make you want to grab a cocktail and sit on a patio or by a pool somewhere? I know I want to!
I’m just so happy to have discovered Walmart again. And I’m so grateful for the post at the end of January where I reviewed Walmart+. It was because of that post that I spent a lot of time online at Walmart, and the time spent reignited my love for how much fun it is to score great Walmart deals. When doing the research for that post and learning all about all of the Walmart+ services, I became reacquainted with the clothes, shoes, bags, and swimsuits that Walmart has to offer. Y’all know I’d shopped with them before, but they had fallen off my radar at some point and I’d stopped shopping them and talking about them. As you can see by the collage above, they’ve currently got some really great options and some AMAZING deals, and they are now firmly back on my radar.
I’ve ordered several things that you saw featured in the collage that haven’t arrived yet, but over the last month I’ve ordered other things that have already been delivered and I’m loving them. Do you remember the jogger set (sweatshirt / sweat pants ) and the leopard slippers I wore in the Walmart+ post? Both are great!
I also grabbed these camo sneakers and these camo sandals, and I’m THRILLED with both of them. The sneakers remind me very much of a designer sneaker that’s super hot right now, and the camo sandals remind very much of a designer sandal that I’m sure most of you are familiar with. (Click HERE to get to the post where I show and thoroughly review both the sneakers and the sandals.)
But in addition to rediscovering the clothes, I’m THRILLED with the Walmart+ services that are offered and how it’s changed my grocery shopping game. As a reminder from my previous post, here are the services offered with the Walmart+ membership:
GROCERY SHOPPING INFO:
- Up to 180,000 items available
- GET GROCERIES DELIVERED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR!
- Same day delivery is often available (it has been all 3 times I’ve ordered so far).
- Same everyday low prices you love!
- Groceries. Gadgets. Even last-minute gifts. If you need it, get it today!
WALMART DELIVERY SERVICE INFO (not groceries):
- Items shipped by Walmart ship free (shipping will be waived at checkout)
- No order minimum required
- Huge assortment of eligible items
- Save 5¢ per gallon on fuel at Walmart & Murphy stations
- Access member prices at Sam’s Club fuel centers
- Over 2,000 convenient locations
MOBILE SCAN AND GO FOR IN STORE SHOPPING.
- Contact-free checkout (Check out with your phone as you shop in store!)
- Just scan, pay, and be on your way!
- Less time at the register
- Streamlined store shopping
I mean! That’s A TON of perks, ladies! There are both monthly and yearly membership options, but after signing up for the 15 day free trial, you can bet your Honeycrisp apples I went ahead and signed up for the year.
Because here’s the deal…I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE GROCERY SERVICE.
To be honest, the grocery service alone is worth the annual fee for me. If you want a step by step break down of how I use the grocery delivery service, click HERE for my previous post. I go over placing the order on the app including how to find items, substitutions, picking a delivery time, and how easy it is to tip the driver within the app. The whole process is actually incredibly user friendly, and I can’t stop telling everybody I know about it. And as much as it helps me out because it’s just such a time saver, think about this…it’s an incredible service for the elderly, sick, and disabled.
If you want to try it out too, click HERE to get to their membership page. As mentioned before, there’s a 15 day free trial you can easily sign up for if you’re just not sure.
Or maybe you are already convinced and want to sign up immediately! #igetthat #goodforyou
You can pay $98 for the year, or you can pay $12.95 for the month. If you sign up for the annual membership, that will save you $57.40 for the year, which is a savings of 37%. I can tell you without any doubts that I will be using the heck out of this service. And I’ll be smiling from ear to ear because of it.