This post is sponsored by Nordstrom Rack and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
So, I’ve been getting lots of requests for gift guides lately. Tis the season, y’all!
I’m really excited about starting to scroll through the thousands of options out there, but only gathering the best of the best suggestions for friends and family. I know that shopping for others can be stressful, so I hope to reduce some of that stress and make shopping for your loved ones lots of fun.
I have several gift guides coming up over the next month, but I thought I would get things rolling today with some fabulous UNDER $25 options!
Who doesn’t love scoring a GREAT gift for a GREAT deal?!?
Just look at these finds! I picked out my favorites offered below, but you can click HERE for all UNDER $25 options at Nordstrom Rack. And just a reminder, the finds at Nordstrom Rack never last long, so don’t delay if you find something you like. Oh, and shipping is FREE for orders $49 and over for a limited time.
1) table top foosball / 2) throw / 3) Little People mini garage / 4) uv phone sterilizer and wireless charger / 5) initial pendant necklace / 6) cz stud earrings / 7) silver drink bottle / 8) green pom pom beanie / 9) travel kit / 10) Bento Box crayon set / 11) gold pave band / 12) NEST Grapefruit votive / 13) camo leggings / 14) pajama box set / 15) men’s slippers / 16) slippers / 17) UNO showdown / 18) men’s terry hoodie / 19) faux fur slipper / 20) baby faux fur booties / 21) snowflake pajama pants
1) table top foosball/We have a standard size foosball table now, but before we got that, Chris’s parents got Carter one of these table top versions for Christmas years ago. It was a big hit and is a lot of bang for your buck!
2) throw / Giving a cozy throw for a gift is always a good idea. You can never have too many!
3) Little People mini garage / Carter loved Little People play sets when he was younger, and he really loved going to the car wash. This mini garage set would have been perfect for my little guy.
4) uv phone sterilizer and wireless charger / Well, this is a timely gift and all sorts of 2020. This device utilizes lab tested UV light technology and gives an intricate cleaning in under 3 minutes. The sanitation chamber doubles as a wireless charger compatible with most modern smartphones or connect externally with the USB charging ports. It disinfects electronics, jewelry, and more – Kills influenza (flu), E. coli, salmonella, staph, RSV, kleb, and other common germs.
5) initial pendant necklace / This initial necklace makes a wonderful personalized gift for just about any lady on your list. And at 69% OFF, it’s an incredible value. It comes in a cute little red gift box, ready to pop under a tree!
6) cz stud earrings / Dainty little studs for $9.97! What a deal!
7) silver drink bottle / This stainless steel bottle could work for anybody on your list, but I think it looks particularly masculine and would be a great gift for a brother, son, son-in-law, or husband.
8) green pom pom beanie / Y’all know I love Kelly green, and the adorable white pom pom really kicks up the cute factor of this fleece lined beanie.
9) travel kit / Does a man in your life travel regularly? This travel kit would be a super functional gift for a man that does.
10) Bento Box crayon set / If you’ve got a kiddo that loves arts and crafts, take a look at this set! This Bento Box crayon set includes 22 crayons in assorted colors and shapes.
11) gold pave band / I love a sparkly ring, especially during the holiday season.
12) NEST Grapefruit votive / NEST candles are excellent quality, fill up an entire room with their lovely scent, and they are packaged beautifully. I’ve used their grapefruit scent (in diffuser form) in my closet for years. It smells fresh and clean, and the glass votive holder is so pretty.
13) camo leggings / These leggings have EXCELLENT reviews and come in 3 different camo shades. They are high waisted (YAY!) and have a side pocket for your phone (DOUBLE YAY!). They are a whopping 74% OFF right now, making them just under $20.
14) pajama box set / This pajama set from Joe’s Jeans is an incredible deal at 63% OFF.
15) men’s slippers / Slippers are always a good idea. Chris gets a new pair every year because he always wears them out with constant wear. This soft suede pair has a rubber sole, which makes them perfect for stepping outside to grab the mail or water the plants. They are true to size, but it’s recommended to size up a 1/2 if you are a half size.
16) slippers / These are adorable and would make a great gift for your young daughter. The under $20 price point would even make them appropriate for a stocking stuffer. You could also give them before Christmas with a cute pair of Christmas pajamas!
17) UNO showdown / This is one of my family’s favorite games. If your family loves UNO, then they are going to be so excited for this version! The showdown aspect really cranks up the fun to another level, and we haven’t had any technical difficulties after owning it for a couple of years.
18) men’s terry hoodie / This hoodie comes in 3 colors, has excellent reviews, and is a standard closet staple for most guys. Reviewers do say that they run a bit bag.
19) faux fur slipper / Under $15 and absolutely darling! I love this color pink.
20) baby faux fur booties / Is there anything cuter than a pair of baby booties?
21) snowflake pajama pants / I sure do love a pair of festive pajama pants, and these are super festive with the multicolor snowflakes. Pair with a solid color tee, and you are all set for Christmas morning.
GIFTS UNDER $50
If you are willing to spend a little more, they have an awesome section for GIFTS UNDER $50!
I’m dying over this shearling bomber that’s ONLY $34.97. WOW. I’d wear it with jeans, but I could definitely see myself slipping it on with pajamas as well.
This Amazing Grace set from Philosophy is only $32.97!
Want a fun game to play on Christmas Eve after the kiddos head to bed? Check out What Do You Meme? for just under $30. This game will have you ROLLING.
OTHER EASY TO SHOP CATEGORIES
Click HERE for the TOY SHOP. There are so many great quality toys from Melissa and Doug!
Click HERE for BEST GIFT IDEAS.
These Sorel boots are just under $100! They come in black, but I’m really loving this sage.
There are also some Hunter boots that are available for over 40% OFF.
Click HERE for SELF-CARE and WELLNESS GIFTS.
That’s it for today, y’all! Short and sweet!