This post is sponsored by Nordstrom Rack and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Well, it’s October. Perhaps my favorite month of the year.
You know what else it is?
It’s boots and booties season, baby!
If you’re like me, you are MORE THAN READY to retire your sandals. It’s time to pack up our shorts and flip flops, ladies. And it’s time to break out the booties!
Last month I brought you affordable and adorable sweaters with Nordstrom Rack, and today we’re talking boots and booties that don’t break the bank!
Look at this selection! You can see some of my favorites below, and you can click HERE to see all of the fabulous options.
- whiskey block heel boot / 2) wedge sneaker bootie / 3) Born tall cognac boots / 4) wedge bootie / 5) grey pull on boot / 6) peep toe bootie / 7) lace up wedge bootie / 8) waterproof leopard bootie / 9) snakeskin booties / 10) black cut out bootie / 11. black waterproof knee high boot / 12). brown strappy bootie / 13) olive green waterproof rain boot / 14) leopard pointy toe bootie / 15. tall wedge boot
- whiskey block heel boot – I love the pretty whiskey color and the ruched detailing on these. It makes them unique. And at 44% OFF, they are just under $60, which is an incredible deal for a tall pair of boots! They look great, but the comfort insoles will keep you feeling great too.
- wedge sneaker bootie – I’m in love with this shoe. It merges a bootie with a sneaker, and the result is this totally cool look. The cognac color is great, and I love the sporty white sole. This shoe will look perfect with so many different jean and sweater combos. Right under $50 is an awesome price.
- Born tall cognac boots – First of all, these boots are from Born. My favorite pair of boots in my closet right now (for the last 3 years) are also Born. I have Frye’s in my closet too, but my Born boots are my favorites. That’s saying something. They are comfy, they are easy to get off and on (unlike my Frye’s),and I love the classic riding boot look. Regularly $240, you can get these now for just under $150. These are “equestrian chic”, and I dig it.
- wedge bootie – Comfort is key with these wedge booties. They boast soft foam lining and arch support with memory foam. A reviewer described them as “walking on clouds with style”. At 40% OFF, they are just $59.97. The official color is “vintage mauve”, but I think they’re just a really great neutral.
- grey pull on boot – At this price (just under $30), these babies are flying off the shelves. The grey was fully stocked 2 days ago, but now it’s just about sold out. Luckily, black is still fully stocked (at this moment) and several sizes are still available in both fuschia and brown. This boot is a really great option for those that like the look of an UGG boot, but want a more affordable option.
- peep toe bootie – A peep toe bootie is the quintessential transition shoe to take you straight into Fall. You’ve got a Fall material, a Fall color, and a Fall look….but the little peep toe allows you to just ease in to the new season. At 56% OFF, they are just under $65, which is an incredible deal.
- lace up wedge bootie – These totally modern and chic boots are from Sorel. I bought my first pair of Sorels last year (at full price mind you), and they have absolutely been worth the high price tag. Sorel is known for their waterproof boots and keeping your feet warm, dry, and stylish. These are 25% OFF. I love a wedge bootie, I think the lace up styling is so cool, and this muted olive green colors is a great neutral (while still a little unexpected).
- waterproof leopard bootie – I’m OBSESSED with this bold leopard pattern merged with the moto boot styling. The buckle, the flat heel, and the leopard pattern are all fabulous. And get this, this super stylish boot is waterproof. People who have purchased a pair of Blondo boots tend to keep coming back to the brand because the product is awesome.
- snakeskin booties – Snakeskin is all the rage right now. And like leopard, if styled correctly, they are a neutral. A super chic neutral. These are from Blondo, they are waterproof, AND THEY ARE 62% OFF. WOW.
- black cut out bootie – Here’s another one that is quickly flying off the shelves. These are Vince Camuto booties, and they are 53% OFF! The black is almost gone, but the Foxy01 is actually my favorite color, and it’s still fully stocked for now. Just like the peep toe booties help you to ease into the new season, so do these with the side cut outs. They run small, so it’s suggested to order a 1/2 size up.
- black waterproof knee high boot – We’ve got another Blondo boot. This one is also waterproof and it is 63% OFF! Regularly $219.95, they are just under $80 right now. Suggestion is to order a 1/2 size up.
- brown strappy bootie – This microsuede bootie is ONLY $39.97! The 2 1/4 inch heel gives you some height, and they are still totally comfortable because of the memory foam inside. Reviewers talk about walking long distances with no discomfort.
- olive green waterproof rain boot – This pair of faux fur waterproof boots from Chooka is under $40. The faux fur lining will keep you warm and dry, and the olive green color will keep you stylish. They only come in whole sizes, so order a 1/2 size up. The reviews are awesome.
- leopard pointy toe bootie – These booties are FABULOUS. And a pointy toe leopard bootie for 57% OFF is just my style. These booties are totally chic and I love the light heel. Read the reviews about sizing. It appears that some size down a 1/2 while others don’t.
- tall wedge boot – I love a pair of tall boots with a wedge heel, and these really deliver! The patchwork design is a nice style element, and the color is warm and gorgeous (and they come in black too). Regularly $209, they are just under $90 right now.
That’s it for today, y’all! Short and sweet!
And if you need a great sweater to go with your booties, don’t forget you can head to my affordable and adorable sweaters post.