Well, Ladies! I don’t know about y’all, but Valentine’s Day isn’t really a big deal in our house. We do a great job at celebrating birthdays and anniversaries, but Valentine’s Day? Not so much.
I’ve been known to treat myself to a little something in honor of Valentine’s Day.
If you want to treat yourself this year, I’ve got some great options for you today! And lots of these items are great gift ideas for loved ones as well.
1) open heart picture frame / 2) lip gloss set / 3) heart necklace /4) white heart earrings / 5) heart studs in red and heart studs in pink /6) Apple watch strap /7) candle / 8) Rebecca Minkoff bag / 9) love heart graphic tee /10) sneakers / 11) Tahitian Monoi body wash /12) heart knit top / 13) must have leggings /14) red sweater /15) lips pajama top and lip joggers (shorts sold out) /16) blardigan
1) open heart picture frame / This frame needs to come live on my bedside table. It’s for a 4×6 picture, and I have already chosen the perfect picture for it. It’s a candid picture of me and Chris dancing at our wedding that I’ve always loved.
2) lip gloss set / Y’all know I love a great lip gloss. This set is made up of 4 beautiful colors, and I love that they are small and can easily fit into my makeup bag.
4) white heart earrings / Kendra Scott has really outdone herself with her new launch. There are so many pieces that I’m totally crushing on, including these heart earrings featured in the collage. I also really love the classic style of these beaded hoops (in vintage gold), these heart hoops are totally modern, and I’m dying over these huggie earrings with charms! SO CUTE!
UPDATE: All of the earrings I linked above are 21% OFF through tomorrow! Click HERE for all pieces included in the sale.
5) heart studs in red and heart studs in pink / How absolutely adorable are these little pink and red heart studs?!? Great for adults and perfect for kids as well because they have the ouchless push backs on the earrings. Use the code HEARTS20 for 20% OFF.
7) candle / A candle is always a nice treat. And maybe it’s just me, but a new candle can motivate me to clean my whole house! Maybe this one will motivate me to take down the Christmas tree. I wish I was kidding.
9) love heart graphic tee / I love a great Amazon find, and this adorable tee is just under $17. The link actually has several different styles that are all cute, so take your pick!
10) sneakers / I have these sneakers. And I LOVE AND ADORE these sneakers. Click HERE to see them highlighted in a post. I know bloggers get a bad rap for saying “obsessed”, BUT IF THE SHOE FITS Y’ALL. #seewhatididthere There’s a certain designer sneaker brand that is super popular right now, and even though I love the sneakers, I just never made the leap because of the price tag. These sneakers have all the bells and whistles that the designer sneaks do at a much more affordable price point. They are also insanely cushy and comfortable. I’m a big ol’ fan. I bought my regular size, but they do stretch out after wearing, so you might want to consider sizing down a 1/2.
11) Tahitian Monoi body wash / So here’s the deal, I’m fully devoted to the Tahitian Manoi body products from Colleen Rothschild. If you want to talk about pampering yourself, this is the way to go. There’s a scrub, the creamy oil body wash in the collage, and a body butter. They are all incredible, but if I had to choose just one, it’s the creamy oil body wash for me (although the body butter is a super close second). Strangers compliment me on how I smell. FOR REAL. The honey vanilla line is awesome too. In fact, my sister got my mom the honey vanilla body wash and the body butter for Christmas and the other day my mom said this to me: “I love that stuff so much. The wash makes my skin so soft and when I get out of the shower I totally slather the body butter over every part of my body that I can reach and now I’m totally spoiled.” That’s a direct quote. #goodtoknowmom
You can actually get 25% OFF all of Colleen’s products right now with the code 7YEARS. It’s their 7 year anniversary, and it’s definitely their biggest site wide sale of the year, so now is definitely the time to grab a product you are almost out of or maybe try something new with the 25% savings.
12) heart knit top / This cozy knit top has a whimsical heart pattern and vented back. I like the blush, but it comes in grey too.
13) must have leggings / I can’t believe I’m talking about the must have leggings again, BUT HERE WE ARE. My thought is that if you haven’t taken the plunge on these babies yet, that you should show yourself some self love for Valentine’s Day. YOU WON’T REGRET IT. I wear them at least 3 days a week. They are incredibly soft, super cozy, and very flattering. I LOVE THEM. And I feel pretty confident that you will too. Click HERE if you want to see them on me styled several different ways (and hear all my thoughts and sizing information).
14) red sweater / Also a part of the Nordstrom Sale and 40% OFF, this sweater is a beautiful red color (comes in blush too) and the ruched shoulders and voluminous sleeves give it a totally romantic feel. The famous bright pink Free People funnel neck sweater is 46% OFF now too.
15) lips pajama top and lips joggers (shorts sold out)/ These pajamas are expensive, but what can I say, I’m smitten. I got the camo pair (before they sold out) from my parents for Christmas, and they are so comfy and soft! They wash well too. Click HERE for a similar pair from Amazon in tons of different colors and patterns.
16) blardigan / A blardigan might just very well be the ultimate gift to give yourself. It’s something you will wrap up in almost every day. I’m telling you, it is the coziest thing you will ever put on your body and you will absolutely look forward to putting it on each time you do. TRUST ME.
That’s all for today, y’all!
See you back here tomorrow!