Happy Wednesday, everybody!
The weather hasn’t received the memo yet, but my mind is in FULL BLOWN FALL MODE over here. There’s a chill in the air, and I’m throwing leaves up while spinning around with glee. #inmymind
But even though it is still HOT where I live, I’ve started adding Fall touches around my home, and I’ve definitely started buying Fall clothes. I mean, I always like to be prepared, and the weather man is promising me that the temps are about to cool down. #pleasebetrue
And since I’m anxiously awaiting a cool front, I’ve been searching everywhere for Fall inspiration. Let me tell you who is absolutely hitting it out of the park with ALL THINGS FALL…
They’ve got a ton of great stuff right now for us and for our homes! I had a blast scouring the site and curating a collection of some of my favorites.
- neutral zebra sweater / 2. leopard sweater / 3. chevron pouf / 4. striped sweater / 5. damask pillow / 6. fabric pumpkin set / 7. Tis the Season tee / 8. hello pumpkin door mat / 9. heeled booties / 10. flat booties / 11. wreath / 12. open cardi
- neutral zebra sweater – I love animal prints of all kinds. I’ve been wearing my tiger flats like crazy, and now I feel like I need this zebra sweater. I love the unexpected neutral color palette, and the reviews are stellar. The consensus seems to be that it runs on the small size, so size up. It’s an incredible deal at just $19.99.
2. leopard sweater – This sweater is Fall perfection. It would be cute worn casually with jeans and sneaks, but it could just as easily be dressed up for the office!
3. chevron pouf – I love chevron. And I love a pouf. The end.
4. striped sweater – How cute is the neck on this sweater? And the buttons that trail from the neck to the shoulder! And the wide band on the hem! And you know I love the color combo and the stripes. This sweater is DARLING.
5. damask pillow – I love how great pillows can totally transform a space, and these damask beauties are on sale!
6. fabric pumpkin set – The cutest fabric pumpkins I ever did see. And they are ONLY $7! I grabbed two sets and can’t wait to figure out how to display them. Maybe in a low wood serving bowl, or perhaps something more dramatic like these big hurricane/candle holders. It would be so festive!
7. Tis the Season tee – CUTE. Very very cute. It runs a bit on the short side, so size up.
8. hello pumpkin door mat – Well, this is adorable. Add a whole lot of style to your front porch for under $15!
9. heeled booties – Love the color. Love the tassel. Love the heel height.
10. flat booties – These come in several colors, but I really love the taupe. It’s a wonderful neutral.
11. wreath – Nothing makes my heart happier than a new front door wreath. Okay, that’s not true. Lots of things make my heart happier than a new front door wreath. Still, I love a FESTIVE AND SEASONAL wreath. A LOT. This one is a gorgeous mustard color, and I love all the texture.
12. open cardi – Okay, so when I initially picked this cardigan, it had great reviews…but there are a couple of new reviews that are less than glowing. A couple of people reported shrinkage and/or pilling. So it’s cute, but buyer beware. Now, this one isn’t pictured, but I’m also totally crushing on this “red” chenille cardigan, that’s really more of a burnt sienna. I think it’s GORGEOUS. I felt it in store, it’s incredibly soft and SO SO PRETTY!
In addition to the Fall collage, I’ve also got some new outfit pics for you with some of my favorite Target pieces right now.
This dress is one that I’ve had for awhile now. Click HERE for the post where I first highlighted it in a styled post for Summer with sandals and a macrame bag. Now I’m styling it for Fall with a denim jacket and booties. It’s a great little dress, and it is so affordable at UNDER $30.
I know some of you prefer the mirror selfies, so here you go. This is the outfit you just saw above, and I love it. I paired it with my Amazon denim jacket and my cognac tote with a Fall colored bandana tied on the handle.
I’m wearing a small in the dress and a medium in the jacket (for a bit of an oversized fit).
And yes, I used my trusty self tanner that morning!
The reviews on these pants aren’t great, but I love them! I guess time will tell with more washings. They are PULL ON without any buttons or zippers, so they are obviously incredibly comfortable, but they aren’t as tight as a pair of leggings would be across the bum. The generous fit of the shirt looks great with this slim pair of pants, and I love where they hit at the ankle. For size reference, I’m wearing a 4 in the pants and a small in the top.
This fab mustard top is on clearance! The gorgeous color is what initially drew me to the top, but there’s SO MUCH I love about it. The puff sleeves (that aren’t overwhelming), the gathered neckline, the relaxed fit, the length. It’s all so good and I highly recommend it! I’m wearing a small.
I wore it to dinner with wedges and a tassel necklace (on the left) and to the mall with flat sandals (on the right).
This blouse requires a cami, but it’s a perfect Fall color and I love the eyelet details and the tiny ruffle on the neck and the sleeves.
Do you agree that Target is crushing it with all things Fall?!?
And I didn’t see this sweatshirt before making the collage, but apparently lots of y’all already have because there are already almost 600 reviews! PEOPLE LOVE THIS SWEATSHIRT. It comes in several great colors.
I love it above styled casually with jeans (and I’m guessing sneakers), but how cute is it here layered on top of a button up!
Now, before you go… I want y’all to meet a very handsome young man.
This is Bennett James, Conner’s newest little fella that we welcomed to the world on Monday!!!
Isn’t he precious? We love him so much! More pictures to follow on Friday, but I wanted to go ahead an make the official introduction today.
All right, ladies! Have a great week and I’ll see y’all back here on Friday!