This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
I have so much fun creating my posts with Zulily! Their selection is incredible, and since their deals are short-lived, I never really know what my post is going to feature or look like until the day before it goes live. It’s always so exciting to jump on the site and see what they are going to have available. I scour the site, pick a theme, and then go on the hunt for the best items.
If you’ve been around for a bit, you saw me do a handful of posts with them back in 2020. I’d heard of Zulily in the past, but I’d never personally shopped the site until then. Since then, I’ve had several great experiences. I really love the items I’ve purchased, and I’m now officially a Zulily shopper! In fact, I just purchased the #4 rug for my home! I can’t wait to get it!!!
Today I’m focusing on some absolutely beautiful home finds. When seasons change, I always get the itch to do some sprucing up in my home, and just look at these GORGEOUS pieces!
1) wood and metal light fixture / 2) rope trim pendant light / 3) topiary / 4) gold and blush rug / 5) storage chest / 6) SAY GRACE sign / 7) beaded cross / 8) lamp / 9) textured pillow / 10) beige and fuschia rug / 11) beige club armchair / 12) gold wall mirror / 13) coastal desk / 14) table lamp / 15) two light wall mirror / 16) end table
1) wood and metal light fixture / This fixture is perfect for over a kitchen or dining room table. I love the rustic vibe.
2) rope trim pendant light / Does your home have a coastal style? This pendant light would be perfect for a bedroom or closet. So pretty!
3) topiary / I love having topiaries in my home. They are the perfect item for somewhere you might need a little height. Grab two and put them on your mantle, or grab just one for a sofa table.
4) gold and blush rug / I couldn’t resist this rug. I got the 3’6″ x 5’6″ and am going to replace the rug that’s in our little hallway right in front of the guest bathroom. I never loved the rug we had there, and since it was inexpensive also, I don’t feel bad replacing it. I love the muted colors and the design of this gold and blush beauty.
5) storage chest / I don’t know anybody who couldn’t use more storage. This little chest could go in so many different spaces in your home from a bedroom, to the family room, to the game room. No assembly required, and those baskets can hold a plethora of items.
6) SAY GRACE sign / I’m not usually one for wall art with words, but I have to say, I love this SAY GRACE sign. It comes in 3 different sizes.
7) beaded cross / This rustic beaded cross would look perfect on my coffee table. How would it look on yours?
8) lamp / I love everything about this table lamp. Most often I find I either like the shade or I like the base, but I rarely like both parts of a lamp. EVERYTHING about this lamp is awesome.
9) textured pillow / Pillows are a great and inexpensive way to add style and texture to a space.
10) beige and fuschia rug / This is a Safavieh rug, and my dining room rug (that I always get questions about) is a Safavieh rug too! They are so well made and such an incredible value with Zulily pricing. This rug comes in 7 sizes, and even the 8×10 is under $160! WOW!
11) beige club armchair / This beautiful arm chair is plush and totally classic.
12) gold wall mirror / Mirrors are a great way to bring additional light and some major style to just about any space.
13) coastal desk / I love this desk. I wish I had a spot for it in my home.
14) table lamp / I dig the industrial vibes.
15) two light wall lamp / Above bedside tables or maybe in a hallway? Or maybe on each side of a dining room hutch? I can think of several places that these wall lamps would look incredible.
16) end table / I love this wood look, but this table also comes in a cream finish and a beautiful grey-blue. Tuck it in right next to a club chair for a perfect place for a good book and your drink to land.
Other events of interest on Zulily right now follow:
- There’s a STOCK YOUR PANTRY event happening with all sorts of foods and paper goods that you can buy in bulk right now for amazing deals! I’m going to buy the Tide Laundry Pods, the Pop Secret 30 pack, the 18 pack of Cliff Bars, and the Bounty Paper Towels and Charmin Toilet Paper (to restock the ranch). Oh! I’m also grabbing the Hint water!
- Have you ever wanted a Marc Jacobs tote bag? Click HERE to see what they have available.
- There’s a candle, perfume, and lotion event with up to 50% OFF some sought after items. This Jo Malone 2 piece set is $55 OFF!
- Have you always wanted a Dyson vacuum? There’s a good selection of refurbished Dyson’s found HERE. My Dyson hairdryer that I purchased over 2 years ago now was refurbished, and I’ve never had any trouble with it!
- I also suggest checking out their June Collection for both apparel and home.
- And you definitely need to check out their WOW WEEK deals!
Here are some of my favorite WOW WEEK finds…
This blouse is DARLING! So fun, so vibrant, and just under $17! It will be so cute with denim shorts as well as white jeans.
I own and love a Scout bag, and I think this one looks awesome! You can tote pretty much anything in one of these bags, but I love piling food in them when headed to the ranch. I also love this blue plaid option.
This embroidered top is GORGEOUS and just under $20! UPDATE: A reader noticed that this top is 100% rayon and it looks like it’s screen printed if you zoom in. I guess it’s a deal where you get what you pay for, but at first glance I thought it was actually embroidered.
I hope today inspired you! I certainly know it did me.
I think it’s incredible that Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, to tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, and it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Also, Zulily recently launched the Joy of Shopping, which explains their best price promise, unique finds and shipping. Listen to this…If you find the same item at Amazon.com or Walmart.com, they’ll match or even beat their price! WOW!
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home! With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals.