This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Are you familiar with Zulily?
If you’ve been around for a bit, you’ve seen me do a handful of posts with Zulily over the last couple of years. I’d heard of them in the past, but I’d never personally shopped the site until 2020. Since then I’ve had lots of great shopping experiences, I’ve really loved the items I have purchased, and I’m now officially a Zulily shopper! My favorite purchase thus far has been a pair of wood and wire basket tables that we are using as coffee tables at the ranch house.
When preparing for these collage posts (and when shopping for myself) I’ve found that Zulily is a wonderful source for all sorts of items, and I have so much fun scouring the site to find all sorts of deals. I’ve discovered items that I wasn’t even looking for, that I didn’t know I needed, but now I’m glad I have! Haha! And listen, even though the site is still relatively new to me, I know it’s a site that many of you have been shopping for years and years. And I love that many of y’all are now sending me Zulily deals that you are finding on your own!
This month I’m focusing on Mother’s Day gifts because IT’S TIME, LADIES. You can either grab something for your mother and mother-in-law, or you can send a link to your hubby or kid as a hint. Or let’s be honest, you can go ahead and just grab something for yourself and tell your hubby that you have Mother’s Day handled. 🙂
One more thing you need to know before you start shopping, ITEMS SELL OUT FAST. So if you love something, grab it! And if there are similar items, I’m going to link those for you too in case the specific item highlighted is sold out.
1. makeup brush set / 2. canvas triple heart tote (click HERE for similar options)/ 3. Kendra Scott earrings / 4. Kendra Scott bracelet/ 5. Amazing Grace framed lyrics / 6. Amazing Grace perfume (all Philosophy products HERE) / 7. Kendra Scott filigree necklace / 8. braided ring (click HERE for ring stack) / 9. Faith sign / 10. Vera Bradley toiletry case / 11. Vera Bradley key chain / 12. Philosophy hand cream set / 13. wood cutting board / 14. market tote
1. makeup brush set / This set includes 10 makeup brushes that pack up easily into a beautiful gold case. If you have a mom that travels, this would be perfect for her. Even if she doesn’t travel, this little pouch will keep her brushes organized and at her fingertips at home.
2. canvas triple heart tote (click HERE for similar options)/ What mama doesn’t love a tote? There are tons of designs available from Santa Barbara Design Studio, so there is certain to be something your mom would love.
3. Kendra Scott earrings / I’m in love with these earrings. The color, the size, and the price are all fantastic. You can get them right now for ONLY $22, and I believe the regular price is around $70. Kendra Scott for $22 is amazing. They are year-round earrings and will help you complete so many different outfits.
4. Kendra Scott bracelet/ This vibrantly colored bracelet is just under $20 and obviously made for mom.
5. Amazing Grace framed lyrics / One of my very favorite songs to sing, I love the idea of having the Amazing Grace lyrics framed somewhere in my home. This frame comes in lots of different sizes from a tiny 4×4 piece to a much larger 24×24 piece. You could put a small frame on a bookshelf, or you could put a large frame on an entry way wall. This would make a precious gift for your mom.
6. Amazing Grace perfume (all Philosophy products HERE) / I know there are so many people that are absolutely devoted to the Philosophy brand, and I also know that this Amazing Grace scent is one of their most popular products.
7. Kendra Scott filigree necklace / One of their most popular pieces, this Kendra Scott filigree necklace is valued at $60, but you can grab it right now for just under $20. This necklace is a beautiful accessory basic that any mama would be happy to own. It’s lovely on its own, but it would also look great layered with other necklaces.
8. braided ring / This diamond braided ring is sparkly and gorgeous, just like your mama. 😉 Now, the braided ring expired sooner than I thought it was going to, so check out this ring stack! Just as sparkly and gorgeous!
9. Faith sign / This Faith sign would be a great addition to you or your mom’s home. It comes in 3 sizes.
10. Vera Bradley toiletry case / Vera Bradley is an iconic brand that so many ladies are devoted to. I think this toiletry case is adorable, and I love that you can hang it up for easy access when you reach your destination. Click HERE for all Vera Bradley products currently available at Zulily.
11. Vera Bradley key chain / How cute is this key chain? SO CUTE and SO FUNCTIONAL. The end.
12. Philosophy hand cream set / My mama loves hand cream. She can’t live without it actually, and this little set is precious. One for your purse, one for your car, and one for your bedside table!
13. wood cutting board / I’m thinking about grabbing this for my mom. I love leaning cutting boards up against my backsplash in my kitchen (they are great for covering outlets), and I am constantly grabbing them for charcuterie boards as well. I know she would get a lot of use out of it also.
14. market tote / This tote could be great for so many things. It’s a great large size and could transport so much stuff.
There are several events and products of interest to me on Zulily right now:
- They’ve got an awesome Mother’s Day Shop that will give you hundreds of more ideas.
- You definitely need to check out the Swim Shop! Lots of swimsuits for your entire family as well as other warm weather essentials.
- Do you need an outdoor refresh? Swing by the Outdoor Living and Garden Shop.
- The Hunter brand page is HERE.
- The Savafieh page always highlights beautiful home decor (including lots of great rugs).
- Le Crueset even has it’s own landing page.
I hope today’s post has allowed you to cross “Buy Mother’s Day Gift” off of your To Do List!
And listen, although today we focused on Mother’s Day gifts, please know that you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires on Zulily. Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, but it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. And the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home! With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals.