A portion of today’s post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
It’s Friday, so y’all know what that means! It’s time to link up with Erika and Andrea to let everybody know what some of my favorite things are right now.
ZULILY HOME FINDS
Are you familiar with Zulily?
If you’ve been around for a bit, you’ve seen me do a handful of posts with them over the last couple of years. I’d heard of Zulily in the past, but I’d never personally shopped the site until last year. Well, I had great experiences, I really loved the items I purchased, and I’m now officially a loyal Zulily shopper! My favorite purchase thus far has been a pair of wire and wood basket tables that we are using as coffee tables at the ranch house.
When preparing for these collage posts (and when shopping for myself) I’ve found that Zulily is a wonderful source for all sorts of items, and I’ve had so much fun scouring the site to find all sorts of deals. I’ve found stuff that I wasn’t even looking for, that I didn’t know I needed, but now I’m glad I have it. Haha! And listen, even though the site was new to me, I know it’s a site that many of you have been shopping for years. And I love that many of y’all are now sending me Zulily deals that you are finding on your own.
Today I’m focusing on some absolutely beautiful home finds. Over the last couple of years I have been pleasantly surprised with all of the super chic home accessories and furniture pieces! I’ve also found that they are a great source for lighting and rugs, you just have to check back often. Their deals usually only last a certain number of days before they expire and they launch new deals, so my best tip is to simply keep checking back until you find what you want. Shopping Zulily is SO MUCH FUN, and I’m telling you, you never know what you are going to find!
AND GET THIS! If you’re a teacher, right now you can get 10% OFF your order (terms and restrictions do apply). See the purple banner at the top of the page and click the “redeem now” button to activate your offer!
Here are some of my picks that are currently available:
1) tobacco basket / 2) wire window wall art / 3) wood and iron pendant / 4) French country bowls / 5) mango wood serving tray set / 6) Holy Spirit sign / 7) 3 wick candle / 8) cake stand / 9) I Hope You Brought Wine door mat / 10) teak plant stand / 11) Cross and beads /12) basket set / 13) tassel pillow / 14) rug / 15) iron and marble accent table / 16) comforter set
1) tobacco basket / I absolutely love a tobacco basket on a wall. It fills up a large space and gives a room dimension and texture. This one is 24 x 24 and a great warm brown. Use 1 by itself, or combine several together to fill a really large wall.
2) wire window wall art / Here’s another great piece for your wall! Standing at 42″ high, this is totally made for spaces where you need some vertical height. Put it on a wall or lean it on the wall off of a chest or bedside table. I think it would also look great layered on a fireplace mantle.
3) wood and iron pendant / This is an incredible deal! I think this light fixture would look great over a large kitchen table or over a kitchen island. It’s got a great farmhouse feel and is such a fantastic deal at just $210 (regularly $450)!
4) french country bowls / These bowls are melanine, so they are virtually indestructible, but they look like glass country farm house bowls. I love the size, the simple lines, and the shades of grey.
5) mango wood serving tray set / My personal belief is that a person simply cannot have enough wood serving boards. Sadly, Chris doesn’t hold the same belief, but I keep bringing them home. #oops I use them to serve food of course, but I also think they look great as kitchen decor. Lean them up against your backsplash (they cover up outlets perfectly) or put them on your counter and place a lamp and bowl on top for a little decorative moment in the kitchen.
6) Holy Spirit sign / Such a sweet sign. “Holy Spirit You Are Welcome Here.” One of my favorite songs to sing, so I would love this as a reminder in my home. It’s only 8×10, so it’s small enough that it could be tucked just about anywhere.
7) 3 wick candle / This candle is simple, rustic, and beautiful.
8) cake stand / I love a cake stand. Always have, always will. You can of course use it for cake (who doesn’t love cake on a stand), but I also use my cake stands to create height and visual interest for both food displays and just decoration.
9) I Hope You Brought Wine door mat / I laughed out loud when I saw this door mat, and it’s under $15!
10) teak plant stand / This teak plant stand can of course be used for plants, but I also envision using it in various other ways to decorate. Like on my kitchen counter with a decorative bowl on top. It would be fun play around with to find the perfect spot.
11) Cross and beads / I wouldn’t put this on a wall, but I would display it in bookshelves or lay it on a tray on my coffee table.
12) basket set / I love how baskets add texture to a space, and this set is beautiful. This has the little red rocket on the page, which means it’s available to ship out within 1-3 days. Another quick ship item I love is this stacking jewelry tray. If you have a lot of small earrings, you NEED this tray.
13) tassel pillow / Pillows are a great and inexpensive way to add warmth to a space. And tassels are almost always a good idea.
14) rug / I often get questions about the big 9 x 12 rug in my dining room (that is seen in most of my mirror selfies). I LOVE my rug, and it’s a Safavieh, just like this rug! Click HERE for Zulily’s rather large selection of Safavieh rugs. They are very well made and super reasonably priced when you can score one on Zulily!
15) iron and marble accent table / This is a great and affordable little table to tuck into a small spot.
16) comforter set / Deliver a touch of rustic inspiration to your home with this comforter set that looks like linen but “feels like heaven”.
That’s it for my Zulily finds today! Great stuff, right? But listen, although today we focused on home accessories and decor, please know that you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires. Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, but it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Also, Zulily recently launched the Joy of Shopping, which explains their best price promise, unique finds and shipping. Listen to this…If you find the same item at Amazon.com or Walmart.com, they’ll match or even beat their price! WOW!
One more thing…I’m totally intrigued by the vintage Louis Vuitton shop that went live just yesterday! The bags are all guaranteed authentic, and there are some great ones!
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this portion of the post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home! With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals!
MY BABY IS 13!!!!
This boy turns 13 today. We’re just so proud of him we could burst. He is kind (he seriously has a heart of gold), respectful, SO MUCH FUN, and he loves his people BIG. I’m so grateful to be his mom.
In honor of his birthday, I thought we would take just a tiny walk down memory lane. A tiny walk is all my heart can endure, a longer walk might have rendered me incapacitated. Haha!
Carter had his first middle school football game on Tuesday night….and when I tell you I was a wreck, please believe me. For about two hours leading up to the game, I WAS A TOTAL FREAKING MESS. Like, I was UNWELL. Chris lovingly asked “Are you okay, babe?”, and I was like “Nope. Not even close.”
The good news is, Carter did great during the game! I’m confident that next week I’m going to be cool as a cucumber before the game. Being the first game, I think I was just freaking out with all of the unknowns. I wasn’t so much worried about him getting hurt (I mean, I WAS of course)…but I was more worried about him just being confused, not looking like he belonged on the field, etc.
WELL. He did awesome and totally looked like he belonged and knew what he was doing! He even got an assist on a tackle. We are so proud of him, we’ve watched his hit no less than 50x, and we can’t wait till next week! Here he is with some of his friends after the game.
And here they are on the morning of game day. They are encouraged to dress up on Tuesdays, so I insisted on a picture before school. Don’t worry, this wasn’t in front of the middle school. Our last stop on carpool was to grab one of the boys at his mom’s elementary school (she’s the principal there), and I somehow convinced everybody to jump out of the car for a quick pic. I’m sure they would have sooner died than let me take a picture in front of the middle school. Haha!
NEW COSTCO FIND
Okay, if you go to Costco, PUT THESE ON YOUR LIST RIGHT NOW. I saw them on somebody’s feed I follow on instagram awhile back (can’t remember who), so when I saw them at Costco last week, I immediately put them in my cart.
They are exactly what the box says they are: Hand Made Fruit Sorbet in Natural Fruit Shells
The sorbet is DELICIOUS, and y’all……the sorbet is in real fruit. A coconut shell, a lemon rind, it’s the craziest thing. So fun and SO yummy. #getthem #trustme #thecoconutisthebest
These two love each other so much. You rarely find them sleeping NOT cuddled up. Such sweet boys.
That’s all for today, y’all! Have a wonderful weekend with your people!
Shay Shull says
Sheaffer! How do we have teenagers?! We were JUST at McDonald’s (eating Chick-fil-a) digging brownies out of trashcans. Girl! That was like yesterday, right?! Where did the time go? I miss those babies and toddlers, but I sure love this stage too. Happy birthday, Carter!!
Erik Slaughter says
Happy, Happy Birthday Carter!! I hope he has the best day!!
“I was UNWELL.” I laughed out loud this morning. Hang in there from the mother of a Senior football player.
It’s true. I WAS UNWELL. 😉 Stephanie, teach me your ways. xoxo
Happy Birthday to Carter!
My son played football from the fifth grade all the way through high school. I miss those days. He’s 32 and a new dad now. Enjoy it. It’s so much fun.
stacy grant says
Those sorbet are the BEST! I’ve been buying every year and stock up.