This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Are you familiar with Zulily?
If you’ve been around for a bit, you saw me do a handful of posts with them in 2020. I’d heard of Zulily in the past, but I’d never personally shopped the site until last year. Well, I had great experiences, I really loved the items I purchased, and I’m now officially a Zulily shopper! My favorite purchase thus far has been a pair of wire and wood basket tables that we are using as coffee tables at the ranch house.
When preparing for these collage posts (and when shopping for myself) I’ve found that Zulily is a wonderful source for all sorts of items, and I’ve had so much fun scouring the site to find all sorts of deals. I’ve found stuff that I wasn’t even looking for, that I didn’t know I needed, but now I’m glad I have it. Haha! And listen, even though the site was new to me, I know it’s a site that many of you have been shopping for years. And I love that many of y’all are now sending me Zulily deals that you are finding on your own.
Today I’m focusing on some absolutely beautiful home finds. With the warmer weather, I’ve been getting the itch to do some sprucing up in my home! And I have to say, even though I’ve been personally shopping Zulily for a bit now, I was still a bit surprised to find these super chic home accessories and furniture pieces. I think you’ll be surprised too!
1) glass and mango wood pendant / 2) blue and white stripe pillow / 3) faux fig plant / 4) rug / 5) beaded pendant light / 6) mind your biscuits dish / 7) rug / 8) wreath / 9) marble and wood cutting board / 10) mustard seed sign / 11) wood trough / 12) lamps / 13) mirror / 14) chalkboard rabbit / 15) upholstered bench / 16) rattan side table /
1) glass and mango wood pendant / This pendant is industrial chic, and I think it’s FABULOUS. We’ve been wanting to replace the 3 pendants over our kitchen island, and I think we might have found them with these! The site shows them styled in a kitchen, and the trio together looks awesome.
2) blue and white stripe pillow / Throw pillows are a weakness for me, but I think they are a great way to add some newness to a space for not a lot of money. Click HERE for a square version in blue and a rectangular version in washed red.
3) faux fig plant / This faux fig plant stands 31″ tall and would look great in so many different spaces in my home (and probably yours).
4) rug / I always get questions about the big 9 x 12 rug in my dining room (that is seen in most of my mirror selfies). I LOVE my rug, and it’s a Safavieh, just like #4 and #7 in the collage! Click HERE for Zulily’s rather large selection of Safavieh rugs. They are very well made and super reasonably priced when you can score one on Zulily!
5) beaded pendant light / My goodness I wish I had a spot for this light fixture. I love how the beads drape between the wood frames.
6) mind your biscuits dish / I laughed out loud when I read “Mind Your Biscuits”. What a fun piece!
7) rug / I’m so impressed with the Safavieh rug collection on Zulily, so I had to include a second option. Seriously, they have a rug for everybody. This particular rug comes in 3 different sizes, but some come in up to 13 sizes.
8) wreath / This wreath would bring a touch of spring to any front door! The combo of roses and peonies with the greenery is just gorgeous.
9) marble and wood cutting board / Hi, my name is Sheaffer…and I have a total thing for cutting boards. I love them. I love stacking them against my kitchen backsplash, I love all shapes and sizes, and I love serving charcuterie on them as well.
10) mustard seed sign / Faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains. Matthew 17:20 This is one of my favorite bible verses, and I think this simple sign is such a wonderful reminder. It comes in 3 sizes.
11) wood trough / I can see this on my kitchen counter filled with pretty apples.
12) lamps / I love the mix of materials in this lamp set. And the color combo of greys, metallic golds, and white is so fresh. To get two lamps for $130 is a total steal!
13) mirror / This mirror has a traditional farmhouse inspired charm, and I think it’s lovely.
14) chalkboard rabbit / What a charming little rabbit holding a chalkboard! If you want to add a little whimsy in your space, this adorable little rabbit should get the job done.
15) upholstered bench / I love a pretty little bench, and this is definitely a pretty little bench. It’s rustic, yet chic. And it’s got a great nail head finish.
16) rattan side table / Inspired by coastal decor, this rattan side table is a super economical way to add some spring and summer style to your space.
Other events of interest on Zulily right now follow:
- There’s a TOMS event with tons of adorable warm weather shoes! These blush and neutral slide sandals are only $20, and these great espadrille wedges are under $50!
- If you are in spring cleaning mode, click HERE for some awesome items for your bathroom that will help you both freshen things up and get organized.
- Probably 10 or so years ago I grabbed a personalized return address stamp for our family. You can grab your own HERE.
- Need to get your work space in order? Click HERE.
- If your garage needs attention, click HERE for all sorts of awesome finds.
- Browse more home decor finds HERE.
I hope today inspired you! I certainly know it did me.
But listen, although today we focused on home accessories and furniture, please know that you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires. Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, but it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Also, Zulily recently launched the Joy of Shopping, which explains their best price promise, unique finds and shipping. Listen to this…If you find the same item at Amazon.com or Walmart.com, they’ll match or even beat their price! WOW!
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home! With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals.