I don’t know about y’all, but we are summering hard over here. We’re only a handful of days in and we are living it up!
Today I’m sharing some items that I’m LOVING this Summer, and they are all UNDER $25! I own all of the items in this collage, so I can personally vouch for them. And the fact that they are all so affordable is just a huge bonus.
So, pour yourself a lemonade (add a little something “extra” if you wish), and see if there’s anything you need to treat yourself to today! I mean, just a little YOU MADE IT TO SUMMER gift for yourself. #youdeserveit
- caftan cover up – This cover up is totally chic, truly gorgeous, and an incredible deal. I have it in one of the other patterns on the link, and you can click HERE to see me in it!
- chubby stick – I use this handy dandy little stick on my cheeks and on my lips during the summer months. It’s so easy to just sweep some color on my face, and I like to keep it in my pool bag!
- frayed hem denim shorts – These shorts continue to amaze me. They are super cute on, and they are UNDER $14. FOURTEEN DOLLARS. I mean, how is that even possible. I ordered a 4 and a 6, and although both fit, I’ve decided I prefer the fit of the 6. I don’t like my shorts to be too fitted at all. Click HERE to see me in the shorts featured in the collage (styled with a kimono, a coral twist front tee, and a navy striped sweater). Click HERE to see me in the white version of the shorts.
- eyelet sleeve tee – This tee comes in several colors, but I was drawn to this gorgeous purple, even though I’m not normally a purple girl. I’m wearing a small in this tee, and it’s a relaxed fit. I love tees that are a little special, and the sleeves definitely qualify this as special! Click HERE to see me in it.
- striped tie front tee – This tee is special because of the ruffled sleeves and the tie front waist. It comes in solid colors and lots of additional striped colorways as well, and it’s a great price too. Click HERE to see me in it! I’m wearing a small.
- colorful stack bracelets – Want to add some fun and color to your outfits? LOOK NO FURTHER! Mix and match these gorgeous bracelets to your heart’s content. You buy them by color, and they are $5 off for the next 48 hours with the code STACKERSTEAL.
- square beaded earrings – I now own these earrings in the turquoise color (officially called “blue”) and the white. And now they come in pink too (and yellow, red, and black). They are lightweight, but totally make a statement with their size. Click HERE to see me in the white ones and HERE to see me in the turquoise ones.
- elastic waist shorts – I showed these for this first time last week, and I think it’s safe to say that I’m 100% #OBSESSED. The color, the pattern, and the fit are all DARLING. Click HERE to see me in them.
- Supergoop sunscreen – I fell in love with this sunscreen years ago, and it’s still my number one go to. It is better for you sunscreen that really gets the job done. I also now know the importance of lip sunscreen. Last year when on a beach vacation with the family, I learned the importance of lip sunscreen first hand. I had been applying sunscreen religiously all week, and didn’t have any sunburned skin on my body or face. The 2nd to last day of the trip, my lips started feeling funny, but I thought they were just chapped. We went to bed that night, and when I woke up the next morning, my lips were twice their normal size. It was bad. It lasted for several days, and although not painful, I felt ridiculous! Had I just applied sunscreen to my lips, I could have avoided it all!
- sunglasses – Only $16 and totally cool. Click HERE to see me in them!
- Havianas – These have been my summer flip flops for the last 5 years or so. They are flexible, comfortable, and cute! I would suggest sizing up a size, which I often do in flip flops. The rose gold are my favorites, but they also come in blush, black, blue, hot pink, and silver. I wear them all over town, but they are perfect for the beach and pool because it doesn’t matter if they get wet. And fyi…these are $26…but close enough.
- beach bag – This beach bag is super cute, super affordable, and holds a ton! I can fit four towels, a large zippered pouch that holds all of our sunscreen, and several water bottles and snacks.
I also wanted to share these fun summer tees with y’all! ALL UNDER $20! Everybody flipped out over the softness and comfort of the Sunshine and Whiskey tee I featured a couple of months ago. In fact, my hairdresser got it (Shout Out, Amanda) and she said soft tees like that were all that she wanted to wear this summer. So, these next several tees are for you Amanda because they are all very soft…not to mention CUTE!
I love the “Radiate Positivity” message on this one.
Headed on a beach vacation this summer? You probably need this to wear on your travel day! You could wear it with denim shorts like I have it here, but it would also be cute knotted up on the side with a maxi skirt or over a maxi dress.
This tee comes in lots of colors and this link has some Good Vibes tees and my You Are My Sunshine Tee as well. Click HERE to see me in the You Are My Sunshine Tee styled with a denim skirt.
And as a reminder, here’s the tee that started Amanda’s obsession. Now it also comes in a grey and a wine color as well.
And before you go, I’ve got a handful of other UNDER $25 items that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND, even though they didn’t make it to the collage.
- These studded bow flip flops. So flexible and cute. Size up.
- This short v neck dress with excellent reviews. This dress is so easy to throw on to wear around the house and just as cute to run errands. I wear mine once a week. In fact, I wore it just yesterday when I went to get a spray tan! It’s the perfect loose clothing to wear after a tanning appointment. You can click HERE to see me in it (styled with my denim jacket and tassel necklace).
- These lightweight lounge shorts are on their way to me right now in light grey. I love shorts like this to throw on to wear around the house. They have excellent reviews, so I’m trusting those!
- I first showed these wood and gold chandelier earrings back in April and I still love them. They’re from Nordstrom and there are only 20 left, so hurry! Click HERE to see me in them.
- Also…..with Father’s Day coming up, I thought you might want to check out what the Amazon Essentials brand has to offer for the men in your life. There are lots of under $25 options including basic tees, performance shorts, khaki shorts, boxers, basic polos, etc.
That’s it for today! I don’t have a post tomorrow, but I am super excited about a Thursday post that’s coming up this week!!! It goes live at 6:00 a.m. CST, so make sure you don’t miss it, especially since I don’t normally post on Thursday. I’ll give you a hint, it’s one of my very best friend’s new collection with Nordstrom! Click HERE for her last collection. I’ve loved all 3 of Cassie’s collections, but I feel confident in saying that this is the BEST ONE YET. You aren’t going to believe the gorgeous colors and prints!!!! Love you, Cassie! I can’t wait for everybody to see all of the absolutely darling pieces!!!