STILL IN STOCK
Let’s get things rolling today by talking about items that are STILL IN STOCK at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Prices go back up on Monday, so this is our LAST CHANCE to grab some of these awesome items at these super reduced prices!
- mirror / 2. lip gloss trio /3. Drybar Smooth Crew Kit / 4. neutral flat booties / 5. stud earrings / 6. nuelash / 7. snakeskin booties /8. pavement leather slip on sneakers / 9. camo jacket / 10. black crop leggings / 11. windowpane cardigan (black and white)/ 12. blush blanket / 13. black jeans
- mirror / I grabbed this mirror for myself a couple of weeks ago, and I’m so impressed by it! It’s going to be perfect for filming makeup and hair tutorials. The lights are wonderfully bright and light my face so well. There’s a magnetic attachment to hold my cell phone, and I can even hook up blue tooth to take pictures. #smartmirror
- lip gloss trio / Y’all know I’m a lip gloss girl. This trio looks so pretty. It would also make a great stocking stuffer if you are one of those incredible people that shops early. #iamnotoneofthoseincrediblepeople
- Drybar Smooth Crew Kit / Now, talk about a Christmas gift! I use several of these products, but this gift set is AMAZING.
- neutral flat booties / I ordered these and they are AWESOME! I’ll try to hop on stories over the weekend to show them off. True to size, comfy, and the perfect flat bootie for Fall.
- stud earrings / I love a stud earring. I don’t have any emerald cut ones though, and these are gorgeous.
- nuelash / My sister absolutely swears by Nuelash, and her lashes are gorgeous. I bought some, I just need to be more consistent about using it.
- snakeskin booties / Snakeskin is still a huge trend, and I think these boots are fabulous. I have them in the neutral option, and they are true to size and comfy.
- pavement leather slip on sneakers / I have these in camo and they are great! Comfy and true to size. They are still available in the camo, but I also love this putty color! They would go with pretty much everything.
- camo jacket / I CANNOT BELIEVE this camo jacket is still available. I think the only reason it still is has to be because the picture of the jacket on the site (the one seen on the collage above) is terrible! It’s shapeless in their pictures, but you can cinch in the waist and it can actually give you nice shape in real life! This is exactly the type of outfit I love to wear all Fall long. The leopard version of the wedge sneakers (seen below in neutral) are also still available.
But seriously, the camo jacket was maybe the biggest surprise of the sale for me! I love it so much. For size reference, I’m wearing a small. I would suggest sizing down if between sizes.
10. black crop leggings / My favorite leggings! High waisted, they suck you in, they still allow you to breathe, and they are cropped! I own several pairs of these because I like to always grab them on sale!
11. windowpane cardigan / I hadn’t seen this in the sale, but I think it looks awesome! I love the windowpane pattern. I would size down in this brand for sure. Only $39.90!
12. blush blanket / My favorite blanket sold out on Wednesday, but this one from Ugg looks incredible! It’s faux fur and seems very luxurious.
13. black jeans – I typically gravitate towards blue jeans in varying washes, but every once in awhile I like to mix things up with a great pair of black or grey jeans. I love how black jeans can easily be dressed up or down, and I think they just look sleek! This particular pair of black jeans is awesome. The Ab-Solution technology holds my tummy in, they are a perfect mid-rise, and the black gives me nice versatility in my wardrobe.
These jeans are so stretchy and comfortable that they don’t even feel like denim. They feel more like a jegging, but they definitely look like a regular pair of jeans. I’m wearing my regular size 4 here, and I turned up just the tiny little hem to make them just a bit shorter. Size down if between sizes.
To be honest, the reviews are mixed on these. Some complain of a really strong chemical odor, but I don’t notice a smell at all (and there are others who agree with me). I don’t wash these after every wear, so they’ve maintained good color. But as with all black jeans, over time they will most likely fade.
DEAL OF THE DAY
These babies won’t last long, so hurry! Sizing tip: I always wear a medium in SPANX leggings (I wear a small in Zella), so I suggest sizing up 1.
Click HERE for the SPANX camo leggings.
They sold out at Nordstrom in a flash…BUT GREAT NEWS!
OUTFIT LINKS FROM BRACELET POST
Did you see my bracelet post yesterday? If not, you might want to hop on over! These bracelets are all on SUPER SALE and you can pick them up for a total steal right now!
I had quite a few inquiries about my outfits in yesterday’s bracelet post, so I’m going to link most of them today. Most of the questions were about this sweater! It’s from Amazon, it’s AMAZING quality, and it’s $15 OFF today when you apply the coupon by checking the coupon box on the link.
It’s thick, it’s warm, it’s soft, AND IT’S FREAKING ADORABLE. I was drawn to the black with camel polka dots, but there’s also a grey with black polka dots. This sweater is quite nice, has fabulous reviews, and would be great for the office if styled with a nice pair of slacks or a pencil skirt. I think it’s a little too thick to half tuck (and y’all know I love a half tuck), but it looks great worn out!
I’m wearing a medium so it wouldn’t be too tight thru the bust, but if you don’t worry about room in the chest, I would definitely stick with your regular size. It’s a little pricier than most sweaters on Amazon, but I feel like it’s very worth it. Click HERE to see me wearing it in a previous Amazon post.
I think this sweater is very Madewell-esque.
It’s 100% cotton and a great thick knit, but it’s the button detailing that gave me all the heart eyes. And there’s a $15 off coupon box right now for this sweater too!
It also comes in a great blue, mulberry, and light camel (which looks like a cream to me). Click HERE if you want to see it on me in a previous Amazon post.
This was one of my favorite outfits from the post. I highly recommend the cardi, the necklace, and the slip on sneakers!
You know I love a cute bag strap and a camel sweater.
The bracelet is so pretty, and the color really pops when paired with this leopard blouse! Click HERE to see the blouse styled with black pants and pumps for the office.
Black tee, black jeans, a denim jacket, and a really awesome bracelet stack!
This beautiful pink blouse is from Amazon, and I can’t even tell you how much I love it. Click HERE to see it on me with regular denim, black jeans, and black pants styled for the office.
Here’s another blouse that’s great both for a casual look and dressed up a bit for the office. Click HERE to see it on me both ways.
And I’ve got 1 more work appropriate blouse for you as well! Click HERE to see it on me.
BEAUTIFUL RUGS AND A GIVEAWAY
Have y’all entered the giveaway for the Two Sisters Vintage Rugs mini rug yet? If you haven’t, click HERE and learn the simple steps that will enter your name! The giveaway ends tonight at 11:59 p.m., and the winner will be contacted tomorrow!
If you love beautiful rugs, you have to follow them (@twosistersrugs) on ig.
Click HERE for the Penn. I LOVE IT.
Click HERE for the Afton.
Click HERE for the Cody.
FACE MASK RECOMMENDATIONS
I continue to get asked several times a day for my favorite mask recommendations.
I’ve ordered and tried TONS of masks, and these are still my favorite BY FAR. This mask comes in several colors/patterns, but my favorites are the camo, the engineered stripe, and the leopard and they have all been restocked!
These masks have nose-to-chin coverage and are machine washable for reusable convenience. After wearing several different masks for the last almost 6 months now, I know I really need my masks to have a metal nose piece that helps to keep the mask in place, and these have the metal nose piece! (I’m told the nose piece also helps glasses not to fog up, for those of you that wear glasses.) This one stays put and I never have to readjust it. And they’re cute! It seems that masks are going to be a necessary part of the foreseeable future, and I’m so happy to have these.
This is how one of the masks looks on…
When wearing them, some don’t like that they protrude out a bit under the nose, but I actually REALLLLLLLY appreciate the little bit of extra breathing room!
Let’s talk about this sweet little top! BECAUSE IT’S 40% OFF RIGHT NOW!
I love a great white shirt, and there’s just something about this one that is fresh, but still classic.
It has all sorts of lovely details.
Pintuck pleats, lace insets, a tie neck, and gathered and ruffled sleeves all come together to make a DARLING blouse.
For size reference, I’m wearing a small. Size down if between sizes.
That’s it for today, y’all! Hope you have a wonderful weekend with your people!