It’s officially go time. Mother’s Day is in like 48 hours. BUT NEVER FEAR, I’VE GOT YOU COVERED if you still haven’t grabbed a gift for your mama yet! And even if you have, you still need to see what I’m highlighting today!
Now, here’s the deal. All of these items I’m featuring today will ship to my area NEXT OR EVEN SAME DAY, but check your delivery date for your specific address to make sure you can gift one of these items on Sunday. I’m crossing my fingers that most of these items can get to all of you in time, but it all depends how close you are to a distribution center!
Now this is important…..even if you already have your Mother’s Day gifts covered, you 100% need to check this list out. Why? Because the items are AWESOME. I already own 6 of the items myself (from previous Amazon Hauls), so I can personally vouch for them. They are items that I highly recommend at any time of year, but they also make great Mother’s Day gifts. And full disclosure, when curating the items for this gift guide, I ordered 3 items for myself. Yep, the shorts version of the pajama set, the foot cream, and the water bottle are all on their way to me.
1. Pajamas – These pajamas are so comfy and so darling. Click HERE to see me in them. I love these pajamas and still wear them weekly even though we are nearing summer. I’ve washed them at least 25 times since getting them in December, and they still look awesome! When preparing for this post, I found that they have in them in a shorts set too. You guessed it, they are on their way to me.
2. Tote Organizer – Do you or your mama have totes that are like black holes? Are you always fishing for items and having difficulty finding them? Well, the tote organizer is the answer to your problem. Click HERE to see pictures of mine. Since reviewing the medium size, I also bought the X-Large, and I love it even more. They also make it easy to change totes by just popping the entire organizer in and out of different totes.
3. Wireless Charger – My phone is constantly needing a little charge boost, and this charger makes it so easy to get one! No need to even plug anything in, you just lay it on top of the circle. I also have and love this portable phone charger. It’s AWESOME at quickly charging your phone on the go. I keep it in my purse and it’s a lifesaver.
4. Healthy Feet Foot Cream – I feel like many of us deal with dry and cracked heels. WELL. This product has over 7,000 reviews, and the majority of them are 5 Stars! Reviewers also left before and after pictures, so hop over to check those out if you are curious. You can bet I’ve already ordered some for myself. Bring on the baby soft heels!
5. 360 Degree Makeup Organizer – I bought this to organize my beauty products for my Sephora Haul post, and I immediately fell in love. IT SPINS, Y’ALL. I’m so impressed with the look and the functionality of this organizer and think it could help out soooooo many bathroom counters. The shelves are adjustable and you can make them whatever height you need to accommodate your specific products. I also grabbed this tower one and love it as well. Click over HERE if you want to see mine in action.
6. Microfiber Spa Robe – Whose mama wouldn’t want a new robe? This one has 202 reviews, and the majority are 5 Stars! Reviewers left feedback like “plush”, “comfy”, “well made”, and “cozy, but not hot.”
7. Open Front Cardi – I own this in 2 colors and highly recommend it. This cardi is very well made and incredibly soft. The material drapes nicely, and it looks much more expensive than it actually is at ONLY $28.95. It can be styled casually for running around town doing errands, but it’s definitely nice enough to wear to work as well. It comes in 8 colors, and this is for sure a cardigan that I would recommend getting in several colors (I have the mustard and the blush). It’s a great basic that you can wear all year long. It’s light weight, but it still keeps you warm without being heavy. Click HERE to see me in the cardi where I style the blush one in 4 different outfits.
8. Blingy Mother Necklace – This beautiful necklace has just the right amount of bling. It can be worn casually with a jeans and tee, but it’s classic enough that you could also wear it with a little black dress for just the right amount of sparkle. I imagine this is a necklace that most would wear every day. It also comes in a pretty little box with ribbon.
9. LED Makeup Mirror – This mirror is truly amazing, but I’m not sure if you are going to thank me or hate me. The first time I looked into the lit 7x side, I WAS SHOCKED. I couldn’t believe how many stray eyebrow hairs I had. It was almost terrifying. But I have to say, after getting over the initial panic, I LOVE THIS MIRROR. The reflection is bright, the lights provide awesome illumination without being too harsh (when putting on makeup), and it looks great on my bathroom counter. I truly think that EVERYBODY needs this mirror. Treat yourself!
10. Tortoise Shell Earrings – If you’re on a budget, these earrings are DARLING and just under $8. I own them in both the tortoise and the green and love them both. Click HERE to see them on me. There are actually tons of earring choices on this one link that are all totally adorable and super affordable.
11. Infusion Water Bottle – This beautiful infusion water bottle is only $15.95…and just looking at it makes me want to drink more water. I’ve already ordered this for myself as well.
SOME SUPER CUTE OUTFITS
I love eyelet in the summer and THIS TOP IS DARLING. I think it’s just so pretty and feminine. This v neck with the tiered peplum design is the stuff that summer top dreams are made of. Just throw it on with a pair of jeans or denim shorts and you will be ready to head out the door! It is fully lined, has a subtle high/low hem, and a great swing fit.
I’m wearing a medium, which is true to size for me in tops like this. It doesn’t have any give across the chest, so I needed the extra room to accommodate the girls and my massive rib cage. If you don’t normally have the problem with button ups pulling and such, I’m sure you can stick to your regular size.
See? Just throw on some jeans and you look really put together!
Such a cute outfit! And it’s so simple!
Get The Look For Yourself Here:
Okay, just a couple more outfits that I want to show today!
My white frayed hem denim shorts are going to be in heavy rotation all summer long. They are stretchy, comfy, flattering, and just plain cute! I’ve had the best time being a Kut from the Kloth brand ambassador for the last couple of months, and these white shorts are a favorite piece for sure.
You need to make sure you you hop over to my bag strap post from last week if you haven’t already seen it. I highlighted 5 straps, showed several different ways to style each strap, and gave you a 30% OFF code! Use the code STMTbagstrap to get the 30% OFF! Click HERE to see all the available straps and all the different ways I styled them! Reminder: They need a bit of a lead time on the bag straps, which is why they are able to offer them at such an amazing price. The straps will ship 1.5 weeks after they are ordered.
And here’s a side by side with a close up of the shorts. I love them with the embroidered tee (that I have in all 4 colors because it’s just that good).
That’s it for today!
Happy Friday, everybody! Have a wonderful weekend with your people!!!