I hope everybody had a great weekend! We spent it at the ranch with friends (I’ll share pics on Friday), and we had the best time! And listen, we had the best time even though I was seriously stressing because my Facebook and Instagram accounts were shut down on Thursday! Yep, my personal account was hacked on Thursday, and so Facebook shut it down when they noticed strange activity. Soon after, my Instagram was shut down too. Luckily, my Instagram was restored over the weekend, but I’m still having trouble getting my Facebook restored. DOES ANYBODY HAVE A FACEBOOK CONTACT they could share with me? I of course want my personal page back, but I realllllllly need it back, because until it’s back I can’t log in to my Sheaffer Told Me To account! If you do have a contact, please e-mail me directly at email@example.com. I’d be forever grateful!
Now, on to today’s post…
Today’s post is short and sweet, but I had a ton of fun looking for the items to highlight! I always love when season’s change and I can start changing up my wardrobe. And with spring comes happy colors and fun silhouettes. The shoes, bags, and accessories are also lots of fun too. See below for some items that have me yearning for warmer weather and looking forward to spring!
1) floral tie back bouse / 2) camp shirt / 3) braided sandals / 4) pink slides / 5) bracelet / 6) necklace / 7) lip gloss / 8) earrings / 9) white woven bag / 10) white dress / 11) pink jeans / 12) smocked waist dress / 13) shimmer brick / 14) styling cream / 15) neutral wedges
1) floral tie back bouse / Floral prints are must haves for me during spring. This blouse has a whimsical poppy print that is so pretty! I think it will look great with regular denim, white denim, and maybe even the #11 pink jeans!
2) camp shirt / This shirt is SO ME! And yes, it is currently en route to me as we speak. It is a classic that I know will serve me well for years to come. I plan on wearing it with white denim and neutral sandals and with some favorite denim shorts as well.
3) braided sandals / Well, these are a perfect neutral sandal, don’t ya think? I’ll wear them casually with a white tee and blue jeans, but they will also pair well with spring and summer skirts and dresses.
4) pink slides / Are you looking for an affordable pair of colorful sandals? Look no further! These pink slides are comfy, cute as can be, and under $15! Click HERE to see them on me.
5) bracelet / It looks like there are only 45 bracelets left, so throw some in your cart and check out immediately! I ordered 3 to stack.
6) necklace / I love a layered necklace, and I especially love how this necklace combines a super trendy chain with beautiful multicolored beads.
7) lip gloss / “Pillow talk” is one of my favorite lip glosses, but I just ordered “ibiza nights” for my makeup bag for spring. It looks gorgeous!
8) earrings / The turquoise and green color combo in these earrings really caught my eye. The combo is so fresh! They also come in a dark and light blue, a pink and orange combo, as well as a white and gold combo.
9) white woven bag / I have this bag in cognac and absolutely love it. Since the cognac leans a bit fall, I’m thinking of grabbing it in this creamy white for spring and summer. Click HERE for tons of additional color options including pink, green, and yellow!
10) white dress / I have this dress, and I LOVE THIS DRESS. I just got it last week, and I immediately ordered the black one as well. It’s easy, it’s breezy, it’s flattering, and I have no doubt it’s going to be a GO TO dress for me all spring and summer long. The white one is lined, so it is very well made. I’ll show it on me on Friday’s blog post.
11) pink jeans / Well, I’m SO SAD. I previewed these pink jeanns last week when I first found them, and it seems that they are already sold out. Mine arrived when we were at the ranch, so I haven’t tried them on yet, but I hope to feature them this coming Friday just in case they end up getting a restock!
But check these pink frayed hem shorts out! I just stumbled upon them last night and think they look awesome.
12) smocked waist dress / I own this dress in the other colorway and think it is fabulous. Click HERE to see it on me. I think this green floral is beautiful. Use the code SHEAFFER10 for 10% OFF. I wear a medium.
13) shimmer brick / Do you want a way to add a little pinky/bronzy glow to your makeup routine? This shimmer brick is gorgeous and has near perfect reviews. I’ve owned it for years and there’s still enough product left in it for another couple of years. This powder creates a soft, warm glow.
14) styling cream / If you’re a regular reader here, you know I love both the skin care and the hair care from Colleen Rothschild. I run a small amount of this protect and perfect styling cream through my hair when it’s damp, and then I dry it. It’s a lightweight, leave-in treatment, uses a blend of Shea and Cupuaçu Butter to help defend against heat and humidity, smoothing hair while maintaining body and movement. Argan and Moringa Oil help impart shine and tame flyaways without weighing hair down. Perfect before air-and-blow-drying. Use the code STMT20 for 20% OFF.
Also, I’m really hoping they’ve extended the weekend sale… click HERE for special sale pricing on their awesome travel kits. If you’re traveling for Spring Break, they are a necessity. If you aren’t traveling, they are a great way to sample lots of the most popular products.
15) neutral wedges / These wedges look designer to me. I love the espadrille styling, the ankle strap, and the classic look!
Are you looking LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING with me? Aren’t you excited for the fresh new happy colors and springy silhouettes!?!
Before you go, sound off in the comments and let me know what your favorite items are on today’s post.
Erika Slaughter says
I can’t wait to hear about your weekend!
Jenny N says
Your personal instagram account still has some guy posting his investment stuff. Definitely not you. I finally just unfollowed it this morning because I was tired of seeing all the videos he was posting. I did report it, but not how much it helps. Hope you are able to get it all back.
Hi, Jenny! Yes, I have people reporting that one too. Thanks for making sure I knew!
Jennifer Willoughby says
First, love the post ❤️. I am ready for spring. Second, how did you get your Instagram account back?? Mine has been hacked for about 3 weeks and I have had no luck getting anyone to help!
I have no idea, it just came back?!? I didn’t even file anything with instagram, I’d only been working on getting facebook back. Sorry I’m not any help!
Jennifer Willoughby says
No worries! I’m glad yours came back for you. It’s just a disaster.
I was so confused as to why your Facebook account was posting Teen Mom videos from MTV. I hate hackers!!!
Hi, Nikki! We’re doing everything we can on our end, and nothing is working! 🙁 Hoping we get it all straightened out very soon! xoxo
I was wondering the same thing! I thought, for a minute, you were doing something like your bachelor recaps. Crazy that this can happen! Hope you get it straightened out soon!
You’ve been trying to sell Chris Brown tickets over on Twitter, which I suspect isn’t really you either.
Yep, twitter hacked too. This is such a mess. 🙁
Kathleen Lewis says
I know this isn’t related to this post but I thought this is the way to get in touch with you regarding your FB page. Not sure if it’s you posting because you said you were hacked. Teen Mom 2 posts are showing up on my feed with your account
Yes, it’s hacked. We have been working on it non-stop and aren’t getting anywhere. 🙁