This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Are you familiar with Zulily?
If you’ve been around for a bit, you saw me do a handful of posts with them in 2020. I’d heard of Zulily in the past, but I’d never personally shopped the site until last year. Well, I had great experiences, I really loved the items I purchased, and I’m now officially a Zulily shopper!
I’ve found that Zulily is a super fun source for all sorts of items, and I’ve had so much fun scouring the site to find all sorts of deals. I’ve found stuff that I wasn’t even looking for, that I didn’t know I needed, but now I’m glad I have it. Haha! And listen, even though the site was new to me, I know it’s a site that many of you have been shopping for years. And I love that many of y’all are now sending my Zulily deals that you are finding on your own.
The purpose of today’s post is of course to share some of my current favorites that you can grab today, but it’s also just to introduce the site to those of you that have never shopped it before. I think you’ll see that it’s fun to regularly check what they are offering to see what kind of deals you can score on any given day.
And because we are starting a fresh new year, I decided today to focus on items that are going to help us get our homes in tip top shape! Heaven knows I need all the help I can get.
LET’S GET ORGANIZED!
In the Kitchen: 1) fridge turntable / 2) 2 tier snack lazy Susan / 3) soda can dispenser / 4) 8 bowl mixing set / 5) large stacking basket / 6) stackable 36 can rack
In the Bathroom/Closet: 7) framed jewelry organizer / 8) shelf dividers / 9) drawer dividers / 10) 80 pocket jewelry organizer / 11) makeup organizer / 12) velvet hangers / 13) set of 5 stackable trays
In the Laundry Room: 14) over the dryer garment rack / 15) double rod freestanding closet / 16) triple laundry sorter / 17) lattice laundry hamper / 18) slim line utility cart
In the Kitchen:
1) fridge turntable – I’ve never seen an item like this before, and I LOVE the idea of a turntable for inside the fridge. I’ve ordered one for condiments and one for salad dressings. I hope 2 is enough!
2) 2 tier snack lazy Susan – This looks like it is going to PERFECT for all of our protein bars, granola bars, and other individual snack bags. I’m excited for mine to arrive!
3) soda can dispenser – I’ve never had one of these, but that’s about to change.
4) 8 bowl mixing set – I have several mixing bowls, but I love that these nest inside of each other and will store easily. And I think the bright colors are so much fun!
5) large stacking basket – I don’t know about y’all, but the scene under my sink is horrifying. I’m ordering two of these baskets, one for each side. I will fill it with Windex, Comet, Counter Cleaner, Swiffers, etc.
6) stackable 36 can rack – My pantry needs this rack desperately. It holds 36 cans!
In the Bathroom/Closet:
7) framed jewelry organizer – I have a couple of great jewelry organizers on the wall in my closet that I love, but this is a great option! It holds a large amount of earrings, bracelets, and necklaces! Click HERE for another awesome option.
8) shelf dividers – I have these on the shelves in my closet already and think they are awesome! I have so many jeans and leggings folded and stacked, and these keep them in their own lane.
9) drawer dividers – I bought drawer dividers like this during quarantine, and they function wonderfully for me.
10) 80 pocket jewelry organizer – This handy dandy little jewelry organizer has 80 pockets for all of your jewelry storage needs. EIGHTY POCKETS.
11) makeup organizer – I have an organizer just like this and highly recommend it. You’ll be amazed at how much it holds.
12) velvet hangers – I’ve changed every single hanger in my closet over to velvet hangers. The clothes stay on them, many more clothes fit in the same amount of space, and they just look nice.
13) set of 5 stackable trays – I think these stackable trays are so beautiful and so functional. Lay your jewelry out in each tray, and then stack the trays on top of each other.
For the Laundry Room:
14) over the dryer garment rack – If you have a small laundry room, this over the dryer garment rack is a great solution to provide you with a small place to hang clothes to dry.
15) double rod freestanding closet – I have a situation similar to this in my laundry room and I use it every single day. Mine is a bit bigger and has more space for hanging clothes, but it doesn’t have shelves. I love the idea of having shelves where I can place folding clothes before they are taken to their home.
16) triple laundry sorter – For your closet or for you laundry room, I love this laundry sorter on wheels.
17) lattice laundry hamper – So do you ever need to take things out of the dryer quickly (without folding them) just so you can move the stuff from the washer to the dryer? I used to empty it out onto the floor in front of the dryer. I mean, it wasn’t ideal, but it happened. Now it’s going to be in this cute basket. #problemsolved
18) slim line utility cart – I’m planning on sliding this utility cart between my washer and dryer. It will hold everything that sits on top of my dryer right now. Laundry detergent, Spray N’ Wash, dryer sheets, my ironing spray, and all of the other random stuff.
I hope today inspired you to get organized! I certainly know it did me.
But listen, although today we focused on organizational items, please know that you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires. Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, but it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Also, Zulily recently launched the Joy of Shopping, which explains their best price promise, unique finds and shipping. Listen to this…If you find the same item at Amazon.com or Walmart.com, they’ll match or even beat their price! WOW!
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home! With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals!
I really like Zulily as well, but it’s important to know that there are “no refunds” for returns, only credits.
That’s actually good to know, Tamra! I’ve never returned anything so I wasn’t aware. Thanks for making sure I was aware!
I love Zulily and for the last couple of years I’ve grabbed products like this in January. I’m going to grab that snack lazy Susan today. Thank you for the round up!