This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
If you are a regular reader of this blog, I hope that you are now familiar with Zulily. If you’re not, you need to pay extra attention to today’s post, because I promise you that you want to know about this site!
Zulily is the place for all sorts of incredible deals on fashion, family finds, and home décor at the lowest prices. AND RIGHT NOW THEY HAVE SOME AMAZING GIFTS! I absolutely LOVE that every day is a new shopping adventure where you can find items (from favorite brands and highly sought-after boutique labels) for up to 70% off! And the fact that there is ALWAYS something new to discover makes checking out the site SO MUCH FUN!
The deals turnover quickly, so you have to move quickly when working with this particular retailer. I check the site each and every day, and when I find items that I want to highlight (that I know y’all will love too), I kick it into high gear and crank out a post!
Today I’m focusing on LAST MINUTE GIFTS!
With Christmas just around the corner, I know lots of you ladies out there are in total Santa mode. You will see today that Zulily has some truly awesome gifts that are still available in time for Christmas, and I hope that this post is going to help lots of you cross some of your names off your lists. I know that I would love to receive any of the items on this post for myself!
When browsing the site on your own, pay special attention to the rocket ship (which means the item will ship out quickly) and the Christmas present (which means it will arrive by Christmas).
LOOK AT THESE AWESOME FINDS!
1) Tory Burch Miller sandals / 2) mixing bowls / 3) boxwood wreath / 4) JOY pillow / 5) Golden Goose sneakers / 6) Madewell leather bag / 7) wood bowl / 8) fuzzy slippers / 9) wood boards / 10) Dyson V10 / 11) pom pom beanie / 12) Philosophy shower gel and bubble bath / 13) berry keeper / 14) marble serving tray set / 15) Hunter boots
1) Tory Burch Miller sandals / After years and years of holding out, I bought my first pair of TB Miller sandals last summer, and I bought them in this “light makeup” color. It’s a beautiful neutral, and although I was super hesitant to spend $198 on sandals, I’ve never looked back. I wore them probably 5x a week over the spring and summer and they were totally worth it for me. They literally go with everything. You can grab them on Zulily right now for $169.99, which is a savings of $30. They do run small, so I sized up a 1/2 size.
2) mixing bowls / I love the mixing bowl set that I own, but this one is WAY CUTER. I love the color! It’s from Cuisinart, so you know it’s a high-quality product.
3) boxwood wreath / I love a boxwood wreath. Always have, always will.
4) JOY pillow / I know it’s almost Christmas, but my goodness I love this JOY pillow. I’m thinking of ordering 2 and saving them for next year.
5) Golden Goose sneakers / Okay, y’all. Today might be the day I cave and finally get a pair of Golden Goose sneakers. I’ll be honest, for the longest time I thought it was absolutely ridiculous to pay so much for sneakers. I mean, I still think it’s pretty crazy. HOWEVER. For the last couple of years, I’ve been admiring them on several of my friends and I see how they wear them allllllllllll the time. Like ALL THE TIME. Zulily has a pretty big Golden Goose selection right now, although they are going fast. This pair is $145 OFF. Now they are still super expensive, but $145 off is something. I don’t know, I might chicken out again, but I’m really tempted. Who has them? If you have them, make a case for them in the comments if you think I should go for it!
6) Madewell leather bag / This is the famous Madewell transport tote. It’s regularly priced at $178, but right now you can grab it for $106.80! It has excellent reviews and is a wonderful and classic bag.
7) wood bowl / I love a wood serving piece, and this is a great one! I think it would look great on an island piled high with apples.
8) fuzzy slippers / You can never go wrong with a pair of fuzzy slippers. The end.
9) wood boards / My love for wood bread boards is even greater than my love for other types of wood serving pieces. Now, please know that these don’t arrive until after Christmas, but I love them so much that I just had to include them in the collage.
10) Dyson V10 / We don’t have a V10, but we have a V7 (at the ranch) and a V11 (at home) and we are so incredibly pleased with them both. If you click HERE you can see all of the Dyson products that are currently available at Zulily. Some are new, and some are refurbished. Both of our vacuums were new when we purchased them, but I purchased a refurbished Dyson hairdryer a couple of years ago and I’ve never had even 1 tiny problem with it. It’s worked perfectly for over 2 years now! Not all of the Dysons are guaranteed to arrive by Christmas, but most of them do ship out quickly (in 1-3 days).
12) Philosophy shower gel and bubble bath / These Philosophy bath products are phenomenal. If you Buy 2, you are going to get 1 FREE! All you have to do is add 3 to your cart.
13) berry keeper / Wash and store produce with this cool, collapsible keeper. The adjustable vent regulates air circulation, and the water reservoir maintains appropriate moisture levels to keep berries fresh and luscious, while the stackable tray insert prevents them from bruising.
14) marble serving tray set / 2 marble cups and a wooden tray come together to make this chic little set.
15) Hunter boots / Just yesterday I had my tall red Hunter boots on in my blog post. I’ve love them for YEARS AND YEARS, and I think these short ones are super cute too. They make an excellent gift, and they do have a gift icon which signifies that they will arrive in time for Christmas!
Things You Need to Know
Can you believe all of the awesome items available at Zulily? SO MUCH GREAT STUFFF, Y’ALL! And right now, Zulily is offering free shipping on all orders over $89.
December 19th is the cut-off date for Christmas shipping and delivery and remember that the items that are tagged with a gift icon qualify for Guaranteed Delivery by Christmas (GCD)!
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home. With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals anytime you hop on the site!
So, I’m curious…. did you find something for somebody on your list? OR did you find something for yourself? And remember, if you have Golden Goose, please leave your thoughts in the comments!
Shay Shull says
Wow!! So many great gift ideas!!!