We went to the ranch last weekend, and we had the very best time. Lots of family time, football games, kickball games, cornhole tournaments, swimming, and beautiful sunsets. Oh, and tons of yummy food. I’ll let the pictures do the talking…
No filter. No editing.
They mowed a kickball field and everything.
I’m so thankful for the ranch and for these people.
I’m in love with this little floral skirt! It’s SO CUTE here styled with a blush tee and denim jacket.
This skirt is feminine, flirty, and adorable! And it’s got an elastic waist, which is obviously awesome. #Godblesselastic
It’s hard to see my earrings in the above pic, but they are from the brand new Kendra Scott collection. I’m obsessed, and I have no doubt y’all are going to be too.
Click HERE to browse the new collection for yourself!
GETTING READY FOR THE BEACH!
If you’re a regular reader of the blog, you might remember this cover up from last year in black. I thought the black was great, I wore it all summer long, so this year I knew I wanted to add a new color. I chose this bright “watermelon red”. It’s one size fits all, and I never understand how that works, but I’ve seen it on a variety of body types and it looks great on everybody.
And please notice the accessories….
These sunglasses are from Amazon and I absolutely adore them. They look SUPER SIMILAR to the famous $250 Karen Walker sunglasses. However, these babies are only $12.99 for 1 pair, or you can get a 2 pack with this tortoise pair and a black pair for ONLY $19.99. WOW. I have both, so I recommend getting the 2 pack for sure.
The disc hoop earrings come in a 4 pack for just $13.99! Mine are “style A” and came with this white pair, a turquoise pair, a pink pair, and a multicolor pair. They are big, but super lightweight, and they are PERFECT for the pool and beach. I’ll also be wearing them with casual summer outfits as well.
Seriously. Why am I not on a beach RIGHT NOW.
Let’s talk about this bracelet set.
GET THIS: They are made out of recycled flip flops!!! Isn’t that so fun? And the set is under $13! Here’s what the site has to say about them:
- Unique set of hand made bracelets individually created.
- Fair trade sourced and made by women in Mali, West Africa.
- Made from recycled flip flops and so they are washable, durable, and soft.
- You can wear them in the shower, the pool, at the beach, or working out.
- Just roll them on and off with ease – especially with soapy water or lotion.
Click HERE if you want to check out several different colors of sets (some of them monochromatic). Click HERE for the exact set I’m wearing. I suggest you order 2 sets of the colors you like so you can really stack ’em up!
Do you remember this cover up? Just like the striped tote, I featured it in the Summer Favorites Under $40 collage as well. It’s got the fit of an oversized men’s shirt, and I think it’s awesome. TONS of colors are available, but I gravitated towards this light blue windowpane pattern (officially called pat3 – light blue).
If you were only going to get 1 cover up today, I would recommend the one above. But if you need a couple, this one is a great option too!
KIMONOS BACK IN STOCK
After showing the turquoise kimono last week, I received several requests for more kimono highlights.
I dug through posts from last summer, and I found 2 that have been restocked! There’s tons of color options on the link for this first one, but mine is officially called “Aw Peach Floral” (2nd row, third from the left). It’s just under $25.
This next one is bright and so much fun! I love the bold pattern and vibrant colors; It’s obviously quite a bit shorter than the one above, so you just have to figure out what length you prefer. There are around 40 kimonos on this one link, but this one is “T6”. I love it here with just a basic tee and cut offs. And the price is definitely right. I’m wearing a small.
ANOTHER GRAPHIC TEE
Ever since my graphic tees galore post, I keep looking for and finding more graphic tees I love! With my love for the ranch, this one was a total no brainer. It comes in several colors, but it should be no surprise that I grabbed the pink. I’m wearing a medium.
These bracelets are from the Sheaffer Told Me To x Victoria Emerson design collaboration, and right now they are 50% OFF! I love these two stacked together.
Isn’t it a great combo? I hadn’t worn these two together, but my friend Andrea was wearing them stacked at dinner the other night, and I knew I wanted to wear the combo too!
This raglan tee is perfectly boxy and perfectly oversized. It’s super casual and I love it. I’m wearing a medium.
Here’s the Tindall wrap bracelet again. And remember, it’s 50% OFF!
A super cute v-neck and tiered skirt bring the charm in this sleeveless dress made of cotton poplin. It’s 97% cotton and 3% spandex, which means it has just a tiny bit of give. Wear it with sneakers or wear it with wedges, just wear it! I’m wearing a medium, but I need a small.
USE THE CODE SHEAFFER15 for 15% OFF!
I love a red dress.
And I really love that my friend Ashley helped design it!
And how great is this crocheted beaded bag.
Needing a simple little black dress for your closet? One you can wear to a myriad of different occasions? LOOK NO FURTHER! This dress could be worn to church, to a funeral, to a wedding, to a graduation, to a fancy dinner. Depending on how you style it, it could be perfect for just about any type of event. I love the shape, the neckline, and the flutter sleeves. I’m wearing a medium here, but I need a small.
USE THE CODE SHEAFFER15 for 15% OFF!
AMAZON ESSENTIALS UNDER $40!
This was a collage I put together last summer, and all items besides the #1 are still available!
- puff sleeve tee / 2. t shirt dress / 3. neoprene tote / 4. red swimsuit / 5. striped maxi / 6. insulated wine tumbler / 7. sunglasses / 8. party animal hat / 9. multicolor bracelet / 10. nude patent sandals / 11. White Claw insulated cooler sleeves/ 12. white shorts
- puff sleeve tee / This soft tee with these special little sleeves is perfect for both denim shorts and white jeans. I’m in love with the pink peony color, but I’m glad there are several other colors to choose from as well. And you can’t beat a great tee for under $20. I got the small and it’s perfect.
- t shirt dress / There’s not much I love more than a great t shirt dress. I love the fit to be swingy (not clingy at all), and I want to be able to wear it on it’s own as well as layered with a denim jacket (I love this under $40 jacket on Amazon HERE). I like a black dress, I like a grey dress, I like a striped dress, and I’m totally IN LOVE with this bright coral/red. And for $20? SIGN ME UP!
- neoprene tote / This tote is large, versatile, functional, AND JUST PLAIN CUTE! It’s easy to pack, super lightweight (I don’t like when empty bags are already heavy), and of course waterproof! It’s machine washable, easy to dry, and did I mention cute? There are several color combos to choose from, but I liked this vibrant orange and blue combination. There’s a removable board on the bottom to give it structure, and the snaps on the outside make it possible to configure it a couple of different ways. This is a great bag!
- red swimsuit / My friend Alli texted me about this swimsuit singing it’s praises. She said it was a miracle suit and not too cheeky, so I ordered it for myself. Alli has excellent taste, and it has fantastic reviews. Now, I’m going to be honest, I don’t love it on me because it shows a lot of my back…and for some reason I don’t love my back. I prefer my swimsuits to be straight across the back and high (like a strapless tankini top). If you don’t mind showing your back, this is a reallllllllllly great suit. And from the front, it’s super flattering! Again, I think most of you (that aren’t weird about your back like me) will LOVE it. Great find, Alli!
- striped maxi / Give me all the easy summer dresses. I like them long, I like them short, and I always like them striped. I’ll show this on me next week, but it’s very flattering and looks good on it’s own as well as layered. THIS DRESS IS AWESOME. The small is perfect on me.
- insulated wine tumbler / This is a wine tumbler, but I found it to be perfect for my coconut lime seltzer water and vodka cocktail. It kept my drink perfectly cold in the hot sun, and it’s darling. Mine is the “color swirl”, but there are over 20 colorways to choose from. Check out all the Swig products on Amazon from coffee cups to water bottles to tumblers of all different sizes.
- sunglasses / I first purchased these sunglasses in the tortoise and LOVE them. They are great quality and an amazing deal for under $15! The tortoise has been out of stock forever, but they are finally available again, so I went ahead and ordered the black too. They look much more expensive than they are. To see them on me, click HERE and check out the outfit pics with the red dress.
- party animal hat / Judith March hats are my favorites, and I thought the colors and the design were just too much fun on this one. I had to have it. Click HERE for all of the choices!
- multicolor bracelet / Excellent reviews, every color under the rainbow, and under $20. What’s not to like? I also grabbed this wrap bracelet with the turquoise stone and am absolutely blown away. I got the “ocean jasper silver” and it is gorgeous. If you love pink, you’ll want to check out the “rose quartz”.
- nude patent sandals / I know that so many of you are Tory Burch Miller sandal OBSESSED. I’ve always wanted to be a Miller lover (because I really do LOVE them on others), but I don’t love flip flops on my feet (because I don’t love my toes and I often find flip flops to be uncomfortable). I still wear Havianas even though they are flip flops, because I do love those for some reason. I think it’s mainly because their flexibility makes them comfy. But enough about me. Haha! If you’ve always wanted the look of TB Miller sandals but haven’t wanted to pay the price, CHECK THESE BABIES OUT! I ordered them just so I could comment on the quality, and they truly are amazing. And you loyal readers know now that I wear these all the time! The foot bed is a little bit padded, and they actually seem like they would be more comfortable than the Miller sandals that don’t seem to have any padding.
- White Claw insulated cooler sleeves / White Claws, Trulys, and all sorts of seltzer adult beverages are all the rage right now. And I’ve gotta say, I think they are delicious. These little cooler sleeves will keep your drinks crisp and cool. Plenty of sleeves for you and your friends in this set of 10 (the set in the collage is now sold out).
- white shorts / These cuts offs have a great fit and are a great price. Click HERE to see them on me with the blush short sleeved sweater. The one thing I don’t like is that they are more of a creamy white than a bright white, and I I’d prefer a bright white, but I still like them.
That’s all for today’, y’all! Have a wonderful weekend with your people, and I’ll see you back here on Monday!