Happy Monday, Y’all! 4 Days ‘til Christmas!
But don’t you worry, for those of you that still need some gift ideas, I’m here for you.
I had big plans for adorable collages for this post, but I just couldn’t make it happen. Because of that, I almost tabled the post, but I pushed through. I mean, if you still need gifts, I figured you don’t care at all about darling collages…YOU JUST NEED THE INFO. Well, I’ve got the info.
Make sure you pay close attention to delivery dates. I checked all of them late last night and they were all good to go for Christmas delivery, but that could change any second.
*For The Ladies*
* If you prefer a solid color, check out these darling pom pom throws.
* My favorite blow dry spray makes an excellent stocking stuffer. Buy the big size.
* I haven’t talked about these slip on sneakers much this year, but I still wear them all the time! SO light, SO comfy, and SO well priced! I’ve got 06702 black, 06701 apricot, and 06703 gray. (I’ve collected 3 different pairs over the last 2 years.) True to size for me, or consider sizing down a 1/2 if between sizes. They are more for running around town than working out.
* These simple gold hoop earrings (I have them and love them) make an excellent stocking stuffer too.
* This $20 fleece sweatshirt makes a great last minute gift. It comes in tons of colors and patterns. Wear it with jeans, wear it with leggings (size up to do this), or wear it with pajama pants! It’s SO GOOD.
* The Best Sweater I’ve ever purchased from Amazon would make a great gift. It would also be a great top to wear on Christmas day if you grab it for yourself. Super cute, really comfy, and room for all sorts of pie. For size reference, I’m searing a small and it’s still a very relaxed and roomy fit.
* I’m in love with my spinny makeup organizer thingy. That’s just the unofficial name, by the way.
* This great cognac tote is JUST UNDER $14! What an amazing deal FOR A TOTE! It looks much more expensive than it is.
* I have these illusion triple hoop earrings and LOVE them. And they are ON SALE!
* My favorite sunglasses (that I have on in about 95% of my posts) would make an excellent gift.
* This dog tag necklace is a fun new spin on a standard initial necklace.
* These tiny pearl hoops from Madewell are under $15.
* My favorite masks are make perfect stocking stuffers for 2020!
* For the woman who has everything and appreciates the finer things, this Le Labo fragrance discovery set would be perfect!
* Speaking of the discovery set above, beauty gifts are always perfect for gifting because you don’t need to know a person’s size. Click HERE for my post where I highlight some of my favorite holiday beauty sets.
*I blogged all about this sweatshirt on Friday, claiming that it’s the sweatshirt you need. Certain sizes and colors will still arrive by Christmas. Click HERE to see the post, to see me in it, and get the full review.
* My earring holder will arrive by Christmas! I love it so much. It’s functional AND beautiful.
* You can never go wrong with Barefoot Dreams, especially for a mom, mother in law, sister, sister in law, or grandmother. Click HERE for the Barefoot Dreams selection, you’ll see that many will still arrive by Christmas.
*For The Guys*
So these are the items I grabbed for Chris this year from Amazon:
* I’ve been hearing about this neck and shoulder massager from several bloggers (and friends) for several years now. I finally took the plunge and am so excited for Chris to open it! I’m imagining I’ll be borrowing it frequently as well. The perfect kind of gift, right?
* This battery organizer MAY arrive by Christmas, depending on where you live. Heaven knows we need this in our lives.
* This quarter zip fleece is ONLY $20!
* I ended up getting this Jack Black set for Chris (instead of the Kiehl’s set I thought I was going to get). He’s probably not going to be super pumped when he opens it, but I’m super pumped! It smells amazing!
* I absolutely love this full zip North Face fleece.
* If you’re looking for a realllllly nice gift for your man, this percussion massage device is all the rage right now and it’s ON SALE. It’s a cordless vibrating massage tool that targets deep tissue to help relieve muscle soreness and stiffness while improving circulation and range of motion. It has great reviews.
* Chris has these slippers and loves them. Just under $30!
* I got this speaker for Chris years ago and it’s still one of his favorite presents. It’s got great reviews and is just under $100!
* This duffle bag is great if you have a man in your life that travels or goes to the gym.
*For The Kids*
* I grabbed Carter this hammock! He’s going to love using it at the ranch.
* I’m so excited about this fast sling puck game. Really more of a family present than a present just for Carter. I kept on seeing it pop up on facebook ads, and I couldn’t resist. Again, it MAY arrive by Christmas, depending on where you live.
* Carter doesn’t really need any more gifts, but I’m totally tempted to order him this moon star projector light. It has excellent reviews.
* Carter asked my parents for AirPods and a carrying case. Click HERE to browse the selection and find some that will arrive by Christmas.
* Carter asked my sister’s family for this gaming keyboard.
* Carter would love this wireless charging pad.
* Any young girl would get a kick out of these unicorn slippers.
* If you’ve got a toddler, there’s a great selection of Melissa and Doug sets, some of which arrive by Christmas.
* This hatch nightlight would be good for your 5 year old or your teenager! It’s a sound machine, and it uses light for an alarm clock. SO COOL.
* Find a good selection of puzzles and games HERE.
* Carter only wears these boxers. He gets them in his stocking every year.
* Carter is obsessed with his Adidas slide sandals, maybe your son would be too!
Okay, y’all! That’s it!
I sure do you hope that you’ve crossed every single last person off your list! Now it’s time to enjoy the rest of the season with your people!