Happy Monday, Friends!
Let’s have a big ol’ cheers to the LONG weekend!!!
My goodness I LOVE a 3 day weekend. Everything is soooo much more relaxed…I feel so much more rested…and I manage to have so much more fun too!!! I feel like if we could have one 3 day weekend a month we would all be happier people. Am I right? Haha!
Well, I did a sales round up today because pretty much every retailer out there is having some type of sale. #andiloveagoodsale
1) striped button sleeve sweater / 2) star charm pendant necklace / 3) star charm huggie earrings / 4) floral puff sleeve top / 5) face oil #9 / 6) jumbo cleansing balm / 7) grey jeans / 8) pointy toe booties / 9) short sleeve sweatshirt / 10) snakeskin booties / 11) Tory Burch cross body wallet / 12) sandals / 13) camo pants
1) striped button sleeve sweater / This striped sweater is a very ME sweater. The stripes, the colors, the buttons on the shoulders…I love it all. It’s soft and not at all stiff. It also comes in navy, which gives me total nautical vibes. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
2) star charm pendant necklace / I’m very into delicate gold jewelry right now and think this necklace is beautiful.
3) star charm huggie earrings / You know I love huggie earrings, and the stars hanging off of these are so charming. I’m not normally drawn to matching sets, but I love this one.
4) floral puff sleeve top / This floral tie neck puff sleeve top is a great WEAR NOW item! I love the olive floral pattern, the gathered sleeves, and the split neck with ties. It’s DARLING. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
5) face oil #9 / I added the face oil into my routine several months ago after hearing my mom and sister rave about it for years. The first time I tried it, it was too much for my skin, but now I cannot imagine living without it.
Here’s what my sister has to say about it: The face oil #9 is my favorite CR product (and I consistently use 8 CR products, so that’s saying a lot)! I use one pump of this oil mixed with the Sheer Renewal Cream as a part of my daily routine. It provides that extra moisture I need especially during the dry winter months or after a day in the sun. I’ve been using this product for about a year and have noticed an EXTREME difference in my skin. I was starting to develop laugh lines and can honestly say that after using this product, they have vanished…completely. I wish I had a before and after picture to share with you guys! Don’t let the price of the product scare you – it lasts FOREVER. A little teeny tiny bit goes a long way!
And since it was mentioned above, here’s what Conner has to say about the sheer renewal cream: The Sheer Renewal Cream is by far the best moisturizer I’ve ever used – it’s a must have for me! I hate to admit it, but I’ve spent WAY too much money on more expensive creams (like La Mer, cringe!) and never saw results, but I could tell a difference in my skin after a little over 2 months of using this cream. I’ve used the Sheer Renewal Cream every single day for the past 3 years. It’s light and provides my skin with the moisture it needs without being greasy, heavy, or clogging my pores. It is the perfect cream to start your day – it absorbs quickly, leaves your skin soft, and acts as the perfect primer for your make up! I am never without this cream.
6) jumbo cleansing balm / EVERYTHING is 20% OFF, including the JUMBO Radiant Cleansing Balm. It’s regularly $95 (a $130 value), but you can get it right now for ONLY $76. That’s only $11 more than the regular size balm, and it’s a little over twice as big! This balm is a ride or die product for me. It completely melts my makeup away and is the only cleanser I’ve used for over 5 years now. It’s AMAZING. This jumbo tub will last you around 9 months, so it’s actually an incredible value.
7) grey jeans / Love the color, love the crop, love the straight leg. I saw these in store and didn’t have time to try them on, but they looked like they ran small to me. I have a pair of grey jeans I love already, but if I didn’t, I would definitely try these.
8) pointy toe booties / These booties have great reviews and come in several colors. I had already picked them out to be in the collage, so I grabbed a pic when I was at Nordstrom on Friday. They are great looking booties!
9) short sleeve sweatshirt / I have 3 short sleeve sweatshirts like this from Treasure and Bond (that are no longer available), and I wear them ALL. THE. TIME. This one is from Madewell, I love the color, and it’s 40% OFF. A great top to help you transition to cooler weather.
10) snakeskin booties / Love the snakeskin, love the low profile heel, love the flattering cut at the ankle, and LOVE that they are 60% OFF. What a deal!
11) Tory Burch cross body wallet / Okay, so when I chose this for the collage, I thought it was a cross body. I didn’t realize it was just a wallet…and to be honest, I wouldn’t have chosen it if I had realized it wasn’t a bag. I love the color, but I need more room for other things.
12) sandals / These sandals weren’t originally on today’s collage, but when I saw them in person, I had to add them to today’s post. In person, they look super designer and very high end. I slipped them on at the mall, and they were super comfortable too. I wouldn’t have wanted to wear these in the middle of summer (the large gold details seem a bit much for summer), but they are a great transitional sandal.
13) camo pants / These pants are a muted camo that I love, and I’m picky about my camo patterns. They are stretchy, comfy, and flattering as all get out. I do think they fit differently on me than they look on the model, and other reviewers stated the same. They are more of a skinny jean fit on me than they look on the model, but I truly love the fit. I’m wearing my regular size 4, but I would suggest sizing down if you’re often between sizes. They also come in petite! Click HERE to see them styled a couple of other ways.
GAP: Get 30% off your purchase. Plus don’t miss an extra 50% off sale styles with code SALE. Restrictions Apply.
OLD NAVY: Up to 50% off sitewide, including clearance.
ULTA: 21 days of beauty event is happening now with 50% new must-haves each day.
Abercrombie: Up to 40% OFF select styles happening now!
Here are some of her beautiful pieces. I tell ya what, my favorite part of being a brand ambassador for Kendra is that they send you new pieces for each collection launch!
This star necklace is a favorite too.
And as mentioned earlier, fine jewelry AND jewelry organizers are included in the sale!
Click HERE for my earring holders from Kendra Scott. I really do think they are stunning and would highly recommend them, but I understand they are crazy expensive. 20% OFF helps though! (Because of the price, I went on a search over on Amazon and found THIS option that is much more affordable!)
BARRINGTON: Use the code HELLOFALL for 15% OFF your entire cart by midnight tonight!
I love so many of the pieces on the Barrington sites, but these monogrammed tote are my favorite item
Click HERE for the makeup bag I use every day (I have several). Click HERE for the sunglasses case I love. If you’ve never played around on their site, I encourage you to do so. It’s SO MUCH FUN! And if you need inspiration, I suggest hopping over to their instagram account (@barringtongifts) for tons of adorable ideas.
Here’s a close up of the tote is . This one has the huge monogram, but there’s so many different patterns, stripes, and monogram choices.
Here’s another great tote I’ve had for years. For those of you that haven’t seen it before, it’s a canvas bag and the axis pattern is just printed on it.
COLLEEN ROTHSCHILD SALE: 20% OFF site wide with the code LABORDAY
I highlighted two products in the collage above, but I wanted to talk about this sale again.
The Colleen Rothschild Sale Labor Day Sale is SITEWIDE!
If you’re close to being out of any of your favorite products, NOW IS THE TIME TO STOCK UP. And actually, if you’ve never tried her products but have always wanted to, NOW IS THE TIME!
I think the best way to decide on which Colleen products you want to try is to click on the Skin Concerns tab at the top of her site. It categorizes products by the following concerns: blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone, texture, and dehydration. Figure out what you want to target, click on that, and then read the product info and reviews on the products in each category. The information on the site is incredibly helpful, especially the reader reviews!
And if you haven’t tried the hair products yet, I HIGHLY recommend them. The Quench and Shine Restorative Mask conditions my hair beautifully and leaves it sooooo soft, while taming fly aways and frizz. I use this product every 3-4 washes. I put the Smooth and Shine Hair Serum on right after I dry my hair at night, AND MY WORD it makes it so smooth and shiny! It’s incredible.
The STMT x Victoria Emerson bracelets are still BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!! No code needed, just put at least 2 items in your cart, and the discount will be applied at checkout.
That’s it for today, y’all! See you back here on Wednesday!