This post is sponsored by HSN and ShopStyle Collective. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
I’m so excited for today’s post with HSN! I did my first collaboration with them last year, and at that time I shared that I had recently learned that HSN had an online site. Prior to our first collaboration, I just knew HSN was a tv channel with high energy programming, so I was happy to learn that they also provided easy access to an online site.
AND THE SITE IS AWESOME.
This is now my 8th or 9th time to partner with the brand, and I have to say that I’m hooked. Over the last year or so, I’ve purchased several products from the site, and I also found 2 different Dyson vacuums on super promo. I’m not even being dramatic when I say they’ve bettered my quality of life. #becausetheytotallyhave Last month we purchased the portable air conditioner (for an extra a.c. for the ranch) that they were showcasing as a daily special, and we are soooo happy with it! I’m telling you, HSN is a source for just about anything and everything you want or need.
When they sent me their July deals, I poured over the list and found several things I was definitely interested in sharing with y’all. THE STUFF IS GOOD, And the deals are INCREDIBLE.
Make sure you take the time to check their “Today’s Special” when you can, because every so often the deal is mind-blowing.
ALSO, here are a couple of codes that you’ll love (some exclusions apply):
- HELLO10 for $10 off $20+
- HSN2022 for $20 off $40+ (New promo code added!!)
Here are my picks for JULY …
1) Tan Luxe The Body Drops / 2) Lancome Genefique Home and Go Set / 3) Lancome Idole Set (mascara and perfume) / 4) Too Faced eyeshadow palette and mascara set / 5) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer / 6) Bose Soprano Frames / 7) Lancome Renergie Eye Cream Set / 8) Hey! Play! Hookey Ring Toss Game Set / 9) Beekman Honey and Goat Milk Hand Wash / 10) Shark Wandvac / 11) Beach Slides / 12) Phillips Sonicare toothbrush set /
1) Tan Luxe The Body Drops / Y’ALL. This is an absolutely FANTASTIC deal happening with the Tan Luxe body drops right now. This bottle is a SUPER SIZED 3.21 oz, which is TWICE THE SIZE as the regular size bottle. The regular sized bottle is $60, and right now this super-sized bottled (twice the size) is ONLY $42! WHAT THE HECK! And remember, you might also qualify for the promo codes mentioned at the beginning of today’s post.
SO MANY PEOPLE absolutely swear by these drops.
If you’re a person that applies lotion to your body every day, then these drops will totally streamline the sunless tanning process for you. You won’t have to apply lotion and then tanner. You will get it all done with 1 step!
You fill your hand with whatever body cream or lotion you use, and then you put 2-6 drops in with the lotion. You combine the products together and rub the lotion on your body as you normally would. The number of drops you put in your lotion will control the intensity and deepness of your “tan”. I find that it’s easiest to do 1 body part at a time (ex. left leg, right leg, left arm, right arm, tummy, etc). I think the color is a very pretty bronzy brown, and it’s not orange or streaky at all! I’m not a person that regularly applies lotion every day, but I know I need to be better about that, so maybe I’ll start incorporating lotion and these drops into my routine!
- Make sure you thoroughly wash your hands after use.
- I would recommend buying the “medium/dark” instead of the “light/medium”. Since you control the intensity of the color with the number of drops you use, just go ahead and buy the medium/dark. You’ll use less drops and the bottle will last you much longer!
Here’s a picture I took where I had used these body drops the night before (after getting out of the shower).
Totally naturally looking, right? Now, if you want to go darker, just apply more drops. This is me with 4 drops per hand of lotion. 6 drops would have definitely given me a darker brown, but I still feel nice and bronze!
2) Lancome Genefique Home and Go Set / A $187 value, you can grab this set right now for $118. If you already have and love this product, grabbing this value set is a no brainer. If you want to know more about what this product can do for you, go read the reviews! There are only 4 reviews, but they are all stellar, and the reviewers share how the product has changed their skin!
3) Lancome Idole Set (mascara and perfume) / This is an awesome set, ladies! Y’all know that I have and love the mascara. In fact, here’s a pic of me wearing the mascara. The curved brush pushes up and fans out my lashes, and it boosts volume, length and curl. Also of note, it stays put throughout the day and doesn’t flake.
This set also includes a large bottle of the influencer famous Idole perfume. I’ve never tried it, but that’s about to change. SEVERAL influencers I follow swear by it as their favorite fragrance EVER, so I finally broke down and bought it this morning. I mean, the value for these products is $127, but you can grab both of them right now for $90. Now THAT is a deal.
The fragrance notes include:
- Top Notes: Bergamot (Citrus),Juicy Pear, Pink Peppercorn
- Middle Notes: Rose and Jasmine
- Bottom Notes: White Musk, Vanilla, Patchouli, Cedarwood
4) Too Faced eyeshadow palette and mascara set / A $66 value, you can grab this set right now for ONLY $29! The palette has a wide variety of colors, and I know many that swear this is the best mascara on the market. (I think it’s hysterical that mascara is such a personal choice for people. People are PASSIONATE about their favorite mascara.
5) Smashbox Photo Finish Primer / I have a drugstore pore shrinking primer that I use and really like the results, but this one is tempting me. Regularly $39, this one is only $27.50 right now. You can wear it alone or under makeup.
What It Does
- Weightless water-based gel preps skin for seamless makeup application and leaves skin silky smooth
- Infused with peptides and antioxidant vitamin C
- This water-based primer works for all skin types but is ideal for acne-prone, sensitive, oily or combination skin
6) Bose Soprano Frames / I have a girlfriend that got these sunnies last month, and she absolutely loves them. She says they are perfect for floating on the lake because she would be too scared to wear airpods, and she likes killing two birds with one stone with these glasses! She blocks the sun AND she has tunes to listen to! I’m betting that Chris would love these.
8) Hey! Play! Hookey Ring Toss Game Set / I know this is totally random, but I grabbed it! We are always looking for fun activities for when we are at the ranch, so we will hang this on one of the posts on the front porch. I’m guessing both kids and adults will have fun with it! You can snag it for $31.99!
9) Beekman Honey and Goat Milk Hand Wash / I love having pretty bottles of soap both in my kitchen and in the guest bathroom. There are several scents to choose from, and they are all $4 off right now!
10) Shark Wandvac / I got a different handheld vacuum from HSN several months ago (that’s still available), and we’ve loved it. It’s awesome for using inside drawers, in the pantry, in cracks and crevices in the sofa, and on other smaller messes. The model that is on special this month is a $164 value, and you can get it right now for only $110 (which makes the promo price better than the one we already have). This lightweight hand vac provides cleaning power within arm’s reach. It’s Shark’s most powerful cordless hand vac with 50% more power than their original Wand Vac. Boost mode provides extra suction for tough messes, and the bristle brush removes stubborn pet hair and stuck-on debris from delicate fabrics and furniture. Gosh, I wish we didn’t already have the other one. I love the idea of the brustle brushes removing stubborn pet hair.
11) Beach Slides / These beach slides are totally on trend and available in 5 colors.
12) Phillips Sonicare toothbrush set / When I partner with HSN every month, I am able to request items that I want to formally review. I requested this toothbrush set and was hoping to review it for everybody, but they were unable to get it to me in time. Still, I wanted to feature this deal. It’s available at HSN for $279.96 and valued at $432.92.
Here’s my Public Service Announcement…
If you’re not an electric toothbrush family, YOU NEED TO BECOME AN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH FAMILY. Chris had been using an electronic toothbrush for years and years, and for some unknown reason I was holding out and continuing to use a regular toothbrush. I finally switched to an electric model a couple of years ago, and I truly cannot imagine using a regular toothbrush anymore. In fact, I even travel with an electric model now. My teeth feel (and I’m sure ARE) sooooooooooooo much cleaner. Wait, I know they are because my hygienist even commented on my teeth after I had been using my electronic toothbrush for awhile. She said I had way less build up and that both my teeth and gums were healthier. I got Carter an electric toothbrush after hearing that, so now the whole family is electric.
The Sonicare Prestige Power Toothbrush with SenseIQ technology is Phillip’s most advanced power toothbrush. It enhances their proven sonic technology with intelligence, sensing and adapting for holistic care so you always get it right. If you want to know more about it, I recommend watching the video on the site!
I wanted to briefly review a couple of items I’ve posted about in the past that are STILL AVAILABLE. I’m only posting about them again because they are items that have been on repeat for me all summer long, so I feel super confident that y’all will love them too.
How cute are these Birkenstock EVA sandals? They are PERFECT for the pool and beach, and I’ve been running all around town in them as well because they are incredibly comfortable. The HSN site didn’t have a lot of information on them, but I did some research. They are made of EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate), which is a high-quality and very light elastic material with very good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
So they are made out of this new material, but they are the classic two-strap design we all are familiar with from BIRKENSTOCK. And as you can see, both straps are adjustable, allowing you to personalize your fit.
These EVA sandals are shock absorbing, waterproof, and skin-friendly. Wear them at the beach, in the garden, or around the gym and after workouts.
I took this picture after walking the dogs in them and washing the car in them.
(I’m also dying over these Birkenstocks in a graphic yellow palm and floral print. They are almost gone, but they are regularly $115 and you can grab them for $92 right now. You can shop for all Birkenstock available on HSN HERE.)
Here’s a pic of me last week sporting the Birkenstock EVA sandals and about to run out to do some errands.
Also still available…
ULAR PRICE ON ALL OTHER SITES: $98
HSN PRICE: $89 ( + an additional $10 OFF with code HELLO10 if you’re a new customer)
This carry-all tote is both functional and DARLING. It is bound to be your new favorite multi-purpose bag.
It is made from a lightweight yet super durable neoprene, which makes it easy to take anywhere. And I’m telling you, you can really take it anywhere! It might be your everyday bag, but it could also be a beach bag, a diaper bag, a gym bag, an office bag, a carry-on, etc. The possibilities are truly endless! It has double rope handles and a convenient detachable pouch to hold the smaller stuff. Oh! It also has a removable hard bottom liner, which I love to have on all my totes.
Here you can see how it’s snapped on both sides to make it a bit smaller. When snapped, it also has a bit more structure. There’s one snap in the middle of the tote that helps to keep everything contained inside. Sometimes I snap it, sometimes I don’t, but I like having the option.
When not snapped, you can see it expands quite a bit into a very large tote!
I’m telling you, this tote holds A TON.
LOOK AT ALL I FIT INTO THIS BAG!
You’re looking at 2 towels, a bag of chips, a bag of pretzels, 2 things of sunscreen, 4 full-size vitamin waters, and 3 Capri Suns.
AND THERE’S STILL A TON MORE ROOM!
If taking to work or school… it would hold your laptop, tons of papers and folders, books, a denim jacket, a makeup bag, and a wallet..and it would still have room to spare.
If taking to the beach… it would hold a couple full-size towels, all sorts of sunscreens, and some beach toys…and it would still have room to spare.
And the detachable wristlet is perfect to hold sunglasses, lip gloss, credit cards, keys, and a phone!
It’s a great tote and a great deal!
ONE MORE THING…
Y’all know I got the Dyson dryer years and years ago. I bought mine refurbished from another retailer, and I’ve loved using it every single day since then that I’ve washed my hair.
I found out yesterday that HSN just got a new shipment of them in. This particular set even has the new flyaway attachment! The flyaway attachment is the one on the right that looks like a hook. It lifts longer hair and hides flyaways, giving you a smooth, shiny finish. The wide tooth comb was created for curly and coily hair to help lengthen it as it dries. The small attachment on the bottom right is also new, and it creates a gentle and cooler airflow, while still managing to dry the hair quickly. It also includes the diffuser which helps define curls and waves and the styling concentrator (top right) to allow you to successfully dry small sections at a time.
The Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer is engineered to protect hair from extreme heat damage, with fast drying and controlled styling to help increase smoothness by 75%, increase shine by up to 132%, and decrease frizz and flyaways by up to 61%.*
Hair that looks shiny and healthy is very important to me. I mean, when I have a good hair day, it makes me happy. And a bad hair day seriously brings me down. Please tell me y’all identify with that!
So is this Dyson hair dryer expensive?
Is it 1000% worth it to me?
ALSO YES. 🙂
The attachments are magnetic (which is awesome because they are so easy to attach and detach) and the Dyson heat shield technology keeps them from getting too hot, so you won’t be scalding your fingertips when you are removing them after each use.
Anyway, I know this set is selling out like hotcakes all over the place, so I wanted y’all to know about the availability at HSN if you are interested! Sadly, you can’t use the promo codes on the hairdryer, but it’s still exciting that HSN is carrying it.
Did any of these items grab your interest? I’m telling you, HSN has some killer deals on some fabulous products!
And don’t forget, if you’re a new customer you can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 minimum purchase (for new customers). Or the code HSN2022 will get many of you $20 off of your $40+ purchases (New promo code added!!).
You can also use FlexPay, which lets you get what you want now and pay it off in easy installments – interest free! There are no extra charges and no hidden fees.