Happy Wednesday, everybody!
There are two different codes today that I want to make sure y’all know about. One is happening at Kendra Scott, the other is happening at Sephora, and they are both perfectly timed for the holiday shopping season that is upon us.
Whether you are grabbing something for yourself or getting a head start on your Christmas shopping, today is a great opportunity to take advantage of these sale codes.
KENDRA SCOTT CODE
I’ve really enjoyed my role as a brand ambassador for Kendra Scott this year, and I’m so excited to have an exclusive code for y’all today! It’s obvious that I wear her pieces ALL THE TIME, and I always love sharing my favorite Kendra finds with y’all, but I of course get most excited when I’m able to pass along deals to STMT readers.
For the next 48 hours, you can use the code SHEAFFER20 for 20% OFF your purchase!!! (Exclusions include Fine Jewelry, Sterling Silver & Gold Vermeil collection, Giveback products, home items, and gift cards.)
Because of the code today, I wanted to highlight some of my current Kendra Scott favorites. All of the jewelry you are going to see in today’s post is much loved by me. These are pieces that I reach for again and again. And some of them are also pieces that I’ve given as gifts.
Let’s get started with my comprehensive Kendra Scott jewelry highlight reel. Haha!
These statement hoops are in my Top 3 favorite Kendra pieces EVER. They really are that good and worthy of a Top 3 title. Lightweight, brushed gold, and they really pack a punch with their size! They go with just about any outfit you can come up with (you’re about to see several), and I’ve had a lot of fun dressing them both up and down.
The dainty logo necklace is another one of my favorite Kendra pieces. It’s an unassuming necklace, and when I first got it I had no idea how much I would wear it. I’ve worn it at least 3 days a week for the last 6 months or so.
In stark contrast to my big statement hoops above, in my real life, I’ve been wearing these small brass huggie earrings quite a bit. Even though they are small, they are chunky, which makes them fun. I reach for these a lot when I’m wearing athletic gear or when I have a statement necklace on because they don’t compete.
I don’t have many pics of me in this necklace, and I’m not sure why, because it’s definitely a favorite. I often pair it with these earrings.
Maybe you are interested in some earrings with color?
These burnt sienna faceted earrings are GORGEOUS.
The earrings match this sweater perfectly.
And once again, this dainty logo necklace is so simple, but I love how it brings a delicate and feminine style to my overall look. It’s great on it’s own and layered.
These vintage gold and blingy earrings are from Kendra’s newest collection, and they are definitely new favorites for me. They are big, but lightweight, and I love the bling! They’ve got a subtle bit of sparkle, and they are really fabulous.
Here are my 3 pieces from Kendra’s newest collection. Aren’t they so pretty?!? The “vintage gold” pieces have a brassy (and not shiny) look, which I love.
Do y’all remember the Karina statement earrings from year’s past? I didn’t own them until this year, but I certainly remember seeing them all over social media. They are stunning. And right now they are 20% OFF, just like all of the other Kendra jewelry in today’s post. Remember the code, SHEAFFER20.
Kendra jewelry: Karina statement earrings
Above they are dressed up with a satin blouse and leopard heels, below they are dressed down with a basic black sweater and leopard sneakers.
Or what about a pendant necklace?
The pendant necklace looks great styled with a casual tee too.
And here’s the same necklace with the olive tee.
Here’s another pair of fun earrings.
Kendra jewelry: drop earrings
These drop earrings are light as a feather, but make quite a statement with their dangly little charms.
Kendra jewelry: drop earrings
These teardrop statement earrings are very light, but still manage to be big and bold! I really love how airy and feminine they are. I love them here paired with a casual sweater and denim shorts, but they easily pair with dressy outfits as well. Both the earrings and the necklace come in gold, rose gold, and silver.
Kendra jewelry: teardrop statement earrings
The love knot earrings come in gold, silver, rose gold and a mixed metal! They are a great pair of everyday earrings that you will find yourself reaching for all the time. I got these for my mom this past Mother’s Day (in the mixed metal) and she wears them all the time.
Kendra jewelry: love knot earrings
And y’all! I HAVE GREAT NEWS! The drusy heart necklace is BACK IN STOCK!!!
I have the iridescent drusy and LOVE it, but it comes in several colors. It’s such a sweet little necklace.
Here’s the heart necklace and my bold hoops yet again.
And here’s another necklace! This one is beautiful and multistrand!
If you want to look around for yourself, just click HERE!
And you can find all of Kendra’s NEW ARRIVALS HERE.
Remember the code: SHEAFFER20
If you’re a Sephora VIB level, you can now shop for 15% OFF with the code HOLIDAYFUN.
I ran a post highlighting these gift sets last month, but now you can get them for 15% OFF IF you’re VIB level! Because of the discount, I wanted to post it all again. I know it’s kind of weird to just be completely reposting a post you’ve already seen, BUT THESE DEALS WERE AWESOME BEFORE THE DISCOUNT. NOW THE DEALS ARE TRULY INCREDIBLE. They are 15% OFF their already AMAZING prices!
JUST LOOK AT THESE GIFTS! I would be so proud to give any of these, and I know my people would be so excited to receive them.
- SLIP silk pillow case / 2. NARS mini blush / 3. Peter Thomas Roth Eye Patch Party / 4. Sol De Janeiro gift set / 5. NARS lip duo / 6. Sephora mini facial roller set / 7. FENTY by Rihanna lip gloss set / 8. Laneige Lemon Sorbet lip mask / 9. Olaplex hair kit / 10. Peter Thomas Roth Made To Mask Kit / 11. Beauty Blender Set / 12. Moroccanoil set with brush
- Slip silk pillow case / Okay, so this is one I’m gifting to myself. I’ve been hearing all about these for over a year, and I’m finally going to take the plunge. I mean, good for your skin….good for your hair…and a little bit of luxury? I’M IN.
- NARS mini blush duo / This holiday themed set features a mini blush and a mini highlighting blush powder in the iconic shade Orgasm. This blush is a cult classic and is supposed to be universally flattering. And how cute is the little ornament box it comes in.
- Peter Thomas Roth Eye Patch Party / I ordered this to check it out for myself. More information below!
- Sol De Janeiro gift set / I ordered this to check it out for myself. More information below!
- NARS lip duo / Beautiful colors for the upcoming holiday season and so easy to throw in your bag on the go.
- Sephora mini facial roller set / Facial rollers have been all the rage for years now, and I still don’t own even one. This little set is definitely tempting me. Do you have a loved one that is obsessed with all things wellness and skincare? This would make a perfect and thoughtful gift. These three mini rollers are made with rose quartz (known for skin-nourishing properties), howlite (known for relaxing energy), and blue aventurine (known for a calming energy).
- FENTY by Rihanna lip mini gloss set / I ordered this to check it out for myself. More information below!
- Laneige Lemon Sorbet lip mask / Laneige lip masks are a product that I cannot live without. NOTHING hydrates my lips more, and I truly love sweeping these products on my lips at night before bed. I typically buy two of the other “flavors”, but I picked up this lemon sorbet too. It’s just as amazing as the others.
- Olaplex hair kit / I ordered this to check it out for myself. More information below!
- Peter Thomas Roth Made To Mask Kit / This set is a $177 value, but you can get it for ONLY $58! WOW! It contains four of their bestselling masks that exfoliate, purify, soothe, and firm the look of your skin. They can be used on all skin types, and they target fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and dryness.
- Beauty Blender Set / This would make a perfect little stocking stuffer.
- Moroccanoil set with brush / This duo is a $72 value, but you can grab this set for ONLY $48. It includes the cult favorite Moroccanoil (which will make your hair so soft and shiny!) and a really great paddle brush. It’s for all hair types.
Now, let’s take a closer look at some of the items in the collage.
I’m DYING over this set and immediately purchased it for myself. I’ve been a fan of the gold Peter Thomas Roth patches for a couple of years now, so I’m super excited to try out the other patches that are included. I put the gold ones on in the mornings when I feel particularly puffy or tired, and they do a great job of “waking up” my eyes and de-puffing them. It’s like a mini spa treatment at home.
Y’all, this Peter Thomas Roth Eye Patch Party includes 3 FULL SIZE eye patch packs.
THREE FULL SIZE PACKS for $75! If you’re VIB, you get all 3 eye patch packs for $63.75. WOW. THIS IS CRAZY!!!
The gold patches are normally $75, the blue patches are normally $55, and the green patches are normally $52…..and this set gives you all 3, so you are basically getting all 3 for less than the gold eye patches at regular price. I’m guessing this set is going to sell out very quickly, so don’t delay! Give the entire set as a gift, keep them all for yourself, or separate them out as individual gifts.
Everybody in blog land talks about Olaplex products, so why in the world haven’t I tried them for myself?
This Olaplex hair kit is packaged beautifully, would make an excellent gift, and I thought it was a perfect way for me to try out the line. I haven’t used the products quite yet, but I’ll be sure to update you after I do. This complete hair-repair system is supposed to dramatically improve your overall hair health, strength, and texture with it’s patented Bond Maintenance System.
During one of my previous Sephora hauls, I tried and fell in love with one of Rihanna’s gloss bomb lip glosses. I really liked the ultra thick wand and the high shine that the gloss provided. I know matte is often “in”, but I LOVE A SHINY LIP.
I couldn’t snatch this up fast enough. This FENTY by Rihanna lip gloss set contains 4 universally flattering shades in this cute little packaging. And although they aren’t as big as their regular lip glosses, they are still a really great size!
This set includes 8 brushes and a super stylin’ gold envelope pouch. These products are vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and come in recyclable packaging. What a great value.
Bum Bum Cream has a cult following and was a featured product in one of my previous Sephora posts. This Sol De Janeiro gift set is adorable and of course PERFECT for travel. At ONLY $25, it could be a gift or a really nice stocking stuffer! (If you’ve got a real Bum Bum fan in your house, you can click HERE for a couple of larger gift sets as well.)
But really, ladies. AREN’T THESE GIFT SETS INCREDIBLE? They have me so excited for Christmas! Now, as with most gift sets that are this awesome, they will sell out before Christmas, so don’t delay. If you are a VIB and get the 15% OFF discount, grabbing a gift set is a no brainer!
That’s all for today, ladies!
I hope you scored a deal for yourself and maybe crossed a loved one or 2 off your list.