This post is sponsored by Sephora and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Today’s post is SO MUCH FUN.
I don’t know how it happened (after our never ending Spring Break), but y’all, the holidays are just around the corner. And I don’t know about you, but I’ve never looked forward to Christmas more than I am this year. Give me all the twinkle lights and family time!!!
In preparation for the upcoming holiday season, today’s post is very timely because we are talking GIFT IDEAS. I don’t know about you, but there is nothing I enjoy more than giving gifts! I love picking out gifts for loved ones, and I especially love seeing their faces when they open the gifts that I’ve picked especially for them. Watching people open their gifts is so much more fun than opening your own, don’t you think? It brings me so much joy!
Today’s post is going to give you some really great ideas for the ladies in your life, and if you’re anything like me, you might also treat yourself to something. I mean after all, we deserve a little something after crossing some names off of our lists! #merrychristmastome #andtoyou
The gifts today are all from Sephora, my favorite beauty hub!
If you’ve been following along for awhile now, you know that over the past couple of years I’ve done a handful of Sephora posts. And to be honest, they are some of my favorite posts that I’ve done. I love playing around with beauty products, and I love that the Sephora posts always give me an excuse to order new products to try out.
Looking back, I’ve had some really HUGE hits over the years that I’m now incredibly loyal to. The tip top favorites that immediately come to mind are the Drunk Elephant Sunshine Drops, the Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops, the Supergoop! Glow-Screen, the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask , and the Fenty Beauty Glass Bomb Lip Luminizer. I ordered these products to have product review content for posts, and I ended up FALLING IN LOVE with them.
In addition to the new products I’ve discovered at Sephora, I’ve also learned that Sephora carries many of my other beauty products that I’ve been loyal to for years. And because of their Beauty Insider program, I often find myself ordering my tried and true products from Sephora as well, just so I can earn my points! Not a Beauty Insider yet? Don’t worry, you can sign up easily HERE.
Now, let’s get to today’s post!
JUST LOOK AT THESE AMAZING GIFTS! I would be so proud to give any of these, and I know my people would be so excited to receive them!
- SLIP silk pillow case / 2. NARS mini blush / 3. Peter Thomas Roth Eye Patch Party / 4. Sol De Janeiro gift set / 5. NARS lip duo / 6. Sephora mini facial roller set / 7. FENTY by Rihanna lip gloss set / 8. Laneige Lemon Sorbet lip mask / 9. Olaplex hair kit / 10. Peter Thomas Roth Made To Mask Kit / 11. Beauty Blender Set / 12. Moroccanoil set with brush
- Slip silk pillow case / Okay, so this is one I’m gifting to myself. I’ve been hearing all about these for over a year, and I’m finally going to take the plunge. I mean, good for your skin….good for your hair…and a little bit of luxury? I’M IN.
- NARS mini blush duo / This holiday themed set features a mini blush and a mini highlighting blush powder in the iconic shade Orgasm. This blush is a cult classic and is supposed to be universally flattering. And how cute is the little ornament box it comes in.
- Peter Thomas Roth Eye Patch Party / I ordered this to check it out for myself. More information below!
- Sol De Janeiro gift set / I ordered this to check it out for myself. More information below!
- NARS lip duo / Beautiful colors for the upcoming holiday season and so easy to throw in your bag on the go.
- Sephora mini facial roller set / Facial rollers have been all the rage for years now, and I still don’t own even one. This little set is definitely tempting me. Do you have a loved one that is obsessed with all things wellness and skincare? This would make a perfect and thoughtful gift. These three mini rollers are made with rose quartz (known for skin-nourishing properties), howlite (known for relaxing energy), and blue aventurine (known for a calming energy).
- FENTY by Rihanna lip mini gloss set / I ordered this to check it out for myself. More information below!
- Laneige Lemon Sorbet lip mask / Laneige lip masks are a product that I cannot live without. NOTHING hydrates my lips more, and I truly love sweeping these products on my lips at night before bed. I typically buy two of the other “flavors”, but I picked up this lemon sorbet too. It’s just as amazing as the others.
- Olaplex hair kit / I ordered this to check it out for myself. More information below!
- Peter Thomas Roth Made To Mask Kit / This set is a $177 value, but you can get it for ONLY $58! WOW! It contains four of their bestselling masks that exfoliate, purify, soothe, and firm the look of your skin. They can be used on all skin types, and they target fine lines and wrinkles, pores, and dryness.
- Beauty Blender Set / This would make a perfect little stocking stuffer.
- Moroccanoil set with brush / This duo is a $72 value, but you can grab this set for ONLY $48. It includes the cult favorite Moroccanoil (which will make your hair so soft and shiny!) and a really great paddle brush. It’s for all hair types.
Now, let’s take a closer look at some of the items in the collage.
I’m DYING over this set and immediately purchased it for myself. I’ve been a fan of the gold Peter Thomas Roth patches for a couple of years now, so I’m super excited to try out the other patches that are included. I put the gold ones on in the mornings when I feel particularly puffy or tired, and they do a great job of “waking up” my eyes and de-puffing them. It’s like a mini spa treatment at home.
Y’all, this Peter Thomas Roth Eye Patch Party includes 3 FULL SIZE eye patch packs. THREE FULL SIZE PACKS!
The gold patches are normally $75, the blue patches are normally $55, and the green patches are normally $52…..and this set gives you all 3, so you are basically getting 3 for 1. WOW! I’m guessing this set is going to sell out very quickly, so don’t delay! Give the entire set as a gift, keep them all for yourself, or separate them out as individual gifts.
Everybody in blog land talks about Olaplex products, so why in the world haven’t I tried them for myself?
This Olaplex hair kit is packaged beautifully, would make an excellent gift, and I thought it was a perfect way for me to try out the line. I haven’t used the products quite yet, but I’ll be sure to update you after I do. This complete hair-repair system is supposed to dramatically improve your overall hair health, strength, and texture with it’s patented Bond Maintenance System.
During one of my previous Sephora hauls, I tried and fell in love with one of Rihanna’s gloss bomb lip glosses. I really liked the ultra thick wand and the high shine that the gloss provided. I know matte is often “in”, but I LOVE A SHINY LIP.
I couldn’t snatch this up fast enough. This FENTY by Rihanna lip gloss set contains 4 universally flattering shades in this cute little packaging. And although they aren’t as big as their regular lip glosses, they are still a really great size!
This set includes 8 brushes and a super stylin’ gold envelope pouch. These products are vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free, and come in recyclable packaging. What a great value.
Bum Bum Cream has a cult following and was a featured product in one of my previous Sephora posts. This Sol De Janeiro gift set is adorable and of course PERFECT for travel. At ONLY $25, it could be a gift or a really nice stocking stuffer! (If you’ve got a real Bum Bum fan in your house, you can click HERE for a couple of larger gift sets as well.)
But really, ladies. AREN’T THESE GIFT SETS INCREDIBLE? They have me so excited for Christmas! Now, as with most gift sets that are this awesome, they will sell out before Christmas, so don’t delay.
Before you go today, I’ve got one more gift idea that I think any preteen or teenage girl would FLIP over: this Sephora beauty advent calendar. The reviews are mixed, but there are a handful of EXCELLENT reviews where the customers were very pleased with the purchase. The calendar is impressively big and is filled with great products. It features 15 full-size products (full size!), nine mini products, and all exclusive gifts behind each door. Head to the link and scroll down to see a specific list of everything that is included. This seems like an absolutely incredible deal to me and a no-brainer for your teen and preteen girls!
And if you have a candle lover in your life, check out this Voluspa advent calendar.
So, are you crossing anybody off of your list today? I know I did! All of today’s sets are so well priced, and the presentations are fantastic. I’m going to be proud to gift these to loved ones and I hope you will be too!
Thank you to Sephora and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post!
Shay Shull says
I am so obsessed with Sephora 🙂 .
Erika Slaughter says
I’d enjoy ANY of these products under the tree for me on Christmas morning!
WOW! Those Peter Thomas Roth Eye Patches are such a deal. I’m a loyal user of the gold ones, so the set flew into my cart. I can’t believe that I’m basically getting those other 2 sets for FREE!!!!! Thanks for the post, I love Sephora!
Shelly, it’s one of the best deals I’ve EVER seen! I’m imagining that everybody who already loves the gold patches will be snatching this set up. Merry Christmas to us!!! xoxo
Olaplex is LIFE CHANGING! I started with #3 hair mask, and now I’ve been using shampoo and conditioner.
Okay, that’s it! I’m breaking open the box tonight!!!! xoxo