This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Have you heard of Zulily? It’s a funny sounding word, but I know it’s a site that many of you have been shopping for years! I know this because over the years I’ve received a good amount of e-mails from readers sharing Zulily finds with me. (Zulily shoppers are loyal to the site and dedicated to finding amazing deals.) I did my first post with them back in March, and I was so impressed with all they had to offer!
The purpose of today’s post is of course to share some of my current favorites that you can grab today, but it’s also just to introduce the site to those of you that have never shopped it before. I think you’ll see that it’s fun to regularly check what they are offering to see what kind of deals you can score on any given day.
So what can you get on Zulily?
Pretty much anything your little heart desires.
Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! Every day new products are added to the site, but it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Every single day Zulily launches new sales and it’s absolutely a treasure trove of amazing items with unbelievable prices! Not to mention, Zulily recently launched the Joy of Shopping, which explains their best price promise, unique finds and shipping. Listen to this…If you find the same item at Amazon.com or Walmart.com, they’ll match or even beat their price! WOW!
With all this in mind, I put together a collage of my top Fall picks right now.
LOOK HOW CUTE, Y’ALL!
1) Fall banner / 2) pumpkin bowl / 3) Fall poncho / 4) Hello Fall framed sign / 5) tiered wood tray / 6) white pumpkin lidded bowl/ 7) Muk Luk boots / 8) Farm Fresh pumpkins sign / 9) cranberry plaid dish towel / 10) Set of 3 baskets / 11) Give Thanks pillow / 12) Harvest pillow / 13) set of 2 throws / 14) Fall sweet Fall tee / 15) metal round planter set
1) Fall banner – I love a festive banner. I really love a festive banner that’s only $12.
2) pumpkin bowl – The colors are gorgeous and the gourd graphic is so pretty.
3) Fall poncho – Somebody needs to buy this and immediately head to the pumpkin patch. It would look great paired with some denim and the Muk Luk boots (#7 in the collage).
4) Hello Fall framed sign – Grab the small 5×8 frame to display on a sofa table, or grab the large frame (10×16) for your wall.
5) tiered wood tray – A tiered tray like this can be used all over the house. Pile it up with mini pumpkins and fresh apples in the kitchen or fill it with hand towels in the bathroom. It could also be used for a serving piece for special occasions.
6) white pumpkin lidded bowl – The suggested value is $70, but Zulily is featuring this beautiful bowl (with a lid) for only $17.99.
7) Muk Luk boots – Well. These are DARLING. They are cute, cozy, and just under $60. I’m smitten with the lace up styling, the wedge heel, and the sweater backing. And the color is a perfect neutral.
8) Farm Fresh pumpkins sign – Put this on your porch, above a doorway, or just set it out on your kitchen counter.
9) cranberry plaid dish towel – Do y’all love a seasonal dish towel as much as I do? No joke, a new dish towel alone can motivate me to clean the entire house. This one is under $6!
10) metal round planter set – Rustic and totally charming, this set of 3 planters is only $17.99!
11) Give Thanks pillow – A reminder we probably all need.
12) Harvest pillow – A throw pillow is such an easy way to add seasonal charm to your home. This one is gorgeous.
13) set of 2 throws – The chevron! The tassels! The warm rust and cream colors! And you can’t get a better deal then $19.99 for two throws.
14) Fall sweet Fall tee – “Apple Cider, Leaves, Bonfires, Hayrides, and Pumpkins”… Fall Sweet Fall! This autumn themed tee will be adorable with jeans and booties. It will look great on it’s own or layered under a denim or military jacket.
15) Set of 3 baskets – Scatter these around the house with live greenery or candles. I love the patina and the detail.
Don’t you want to drink a pumpkin spice latte, sit around a campfire, and buy all sorts of pumpkins and mums? I’m all sorts of in the mood for Fall, y’all!
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home! With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals!