This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
So this is my 3rd time to talk about Zulily in the last couple of months, but it’s not my last. There is just SO. MUCH. GREAT. STUFF. The feedback on these posts has been awesome, and I’m having so much fun going on the hunt to find the best deals.
In October I was able to find a lot of super cozy items for Fall to help cozy up our homes. Well, today is all about making our homes FESTIVE and MERRY!
LOOK HOW CUTE, Y’ALL!
1) 30″ wooden nativity / 2) personalized plate for girl / personalized plate for boy / 3) buffalo check sherpa / 4) Happy Holidays sign / 5) green pine tree / 6) Merry pillow / 7) Merry Christmas banner / 8) personalized dish towel / 9) red house lantern set / 10) Joy To The World sign / 11) travel mug / 12) personalized door mat / 13) plaid Merry pillow / 14) Santa / 15) buffalo check flameless candle / 16) reindeer / 17) Reindeer wood bowl / 18) dish towel / 19) 24″ potted pine tree /
1) 30″ wooden nativity / This rustic nativity is absolutely beautiful and such a wonderful reminder of what the Christmas season is about.
3) buffalo check sherpa / I love a buffalo check, and y’all know I love a stand up collar. This sherpa looks festive AND cozy!
4) Happy Holidays sign / This wood sign is charmingly rustic and comes in 3 different sizes: 8×8, 12×12, and 16×16.
5) green pine tree / I have so many small Christmas trees scattered around my home during the holiday season….on the mantle, on the sofa table, on the dining room hutch, on the kitchen table, etc. They add holiday charm instantly! This one stands 29″ high!
6) Merry pillow / Do you need an easy way to add some Christmas cheer? An easy way to do it is to toss a festive pillow on your sofa or on your bed.
7) Merry Christmas banner / My goodness I love a banner. This one is red buffalo check and would look great layered on your fire place mantel.
8) personalized dish towel / I know I’ve said it before, but a new dish towel can inspire me to clean my kitchen…and then my entire house. Just me? This personalized dish towel is made for my kitchen, but it would also make an excellent hostess gift. Pair it with a bottle of wine and tie it up with ribbon or twine.
9) red house lantern set / These stoneware lanterns will add a warm glow to your cozy nights spent with family.
10) Joy To The World sign / This wooden JOY sign is absolutely ADORABLE! At 24×12, you could find so many different places for it in your home. Simply set it on a sofa table or your kitchen counter, put it in a guest bathroom, or layer it on your mantel.
11) travel mug / Holly, Jolly, Tipsy, and Merry. They sound like my kind of elves. Haha!
12) personalized door mat / What a wonderful way to welcome people to your home during the Christmas season!
13) plaid Merry pillow / DARLING. This plaid Merry pillow is absolutely DARLING.
14) Santa / So I have a thing for vintage looking Santa figures. They just make me happy. I have several scattered throughout my home (often paired with a small pine tree), and they always bring a smile to my face.
15) buffalo check flameless candle / I love a warm glow, and I love a buffalo check.
16) reindeer / These 2 little reindeer are adorable and an incredible deal at under $10.
17) Reindeer wood bowl / This is a gorgeous piece, and I love how they have it piled high with apples.
18) dish towel / Another great dish towel option.
19) 24″ potted pine tree / This potted pine tree is snow flocked and has so much charm! It’s even flocked with a bit of snow! I could think of several places I would like to highlight this tree in my own home.
Don’t the above items just make you happy? I’m all sorts of ready to get my Christmas on, and Zulily has proved an excellent source!
But listen, although they have hundreds and hundreds of Christmas items, remember they have so much more to offer than just holiday decorations. Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! Every day new products are added to the site, which makes for a fun treasure hunt each day. You never know what might pop up! It is important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
And don’t forget, Zulily recently launched the Joy of Shopping, which explains their best price promise, unique finds and shipping. If you find the same item at Amazon.com or Walmart.com, they’ll match or even beat their price. WOW!
Thank you to Zulily for sponsoring this post and for creating a site with so many darling items!