THE VIRAL SENSATION IS BACK!
My favorite eye cream is BACK IN STOCK, baby! And with the code STMT20 you can get 20% OFF! This was my personal #1 find when I first used it back in March, and it’s actually in my Top 3 finds for the entire year! It was in y’alls Top 5 for 2 months in a row as well. It’s an incredible product.
It makes my under-eye area appear brighter, more radiant, and more youthful. TRULY! The formula specifically targets common concerns of tiered and dull eyes, such as under-eye darkness, fine lines, dryness, and puffiness.
Here’s what’s in it and what it does:
- Hyaluronic acid: helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Caffeine: targets puffiness and water retention.
- Pearlized pigments provide an instant brightening effect and create a radiant, glowing appearance.
- Peach coloring pigments neutralize blue undertones, helping to balance out skin tone and create a more even appearance.
- Peptites help smooth texture.
It’s really hard to capture how awesome the eye cream is in a picture, so you’re going to need to trust me. You can use it on its own on a fresh-faced day, but it also functions beautifully under makeup. I’m telling you, this eye cream is going to WOW you.
And just FYI: I don’t like concealer and never use it, but I think this eye cream not only does the job of an eye cream, but it also functions a bit like a concealer does. Here’s the difference though: it doesn’t settle into lines or crepiness (which is why I don’t like or wear concealer).
I obviously highly recommend this product. Like I said before, IT WILL WOW YOU.
BLACK RISEN JEANS
Y’all know I love my Risen denim, and my favorite style is now available in this great faded black colorway! You can use the code STMT10 for 10% OFF.
If you love them in blue, you are probably going to want to grab them in this faded black. Look how cute they are styled on the left with Chelsea boots and styled on the right with mules. I know I’ll be wearing mine with sneakers as well.
Yep, super cute with sneakers too. Don’t forget to use the code STMT10 🙂
You might remember that I teased these sweaters with a screen grab on Wednesday. Well, they arrived yesterday afternoon, and they are DARLING!
I’ll show them on me next week, but I’m featuring them again today because I’m so afraid that both (especially the fair isle one) might be quick sell-out risks. They are soooooooooo soft and beautifully made.
The Nordstrom LIMITED TIME SALE is till going on, and in case you missed my mention on Wednesday, I wanted to make sure you saw some of the fantastic deals today. Click HERE to see everything included in sale!
1) black skinny jeans / 2) must have boot cut jeans / 3) eyelash primer / 4) must have bra / 5) Mario Badescu drying lotion / 6) cream stick eyeshadow / 7) cream stick eyeshadow set / 8) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair / 9) Dior lip oil / 10) Chelsea boots / 11) NARS blush / 12) Dior gloss / 13) belted coat / 14) cashmere v-neck sweater / 15) star sweater / 16) cashmere crewneck sweater / 17) colorblock sweater
1) black skinny jeans / I’ve owned AND LOVED these black skinny jeans for years. And although skinny jeans aren’t all the rage right now, black skinny jeans will ALWAYS be a wardrobe staple. These are stretchy, comfy, and incredibly flattering. Most people size down 1 in these jeans.
2) must have boot cut jeans / I named this pair of boot cuts a MUST HAVE years ago, and they are still a MUST HAVE in my closet (and my heart). 🙂 As I saw, they make you feel taller and skinnier (than you already are). They will seriously lengthen your legs and they are so so flattering. Most people size down 1 in these as well.
3) eyelash primer / I’ve used this primer for years and think it makes such a difference. It adds length to your lashes BEFORE you even put on your mascara, and it nourishes and hydrates them at the same time.
4) must have bra / This is a bra that I’ve worn for years. It’s so pretty and very comfy! I know tons of you have this bra, and I also know that lots of you like to grab a new one every year when it goes on sale. Well, it’s on sale!
5) Mario Badescu drying lotion / I absolutely swear by this drying lotion, and so does Carter. Whenever either one of us has a blemish, we dab a little bit of this on at night, and it’s usually better by morning! (Sometimes it takes a bit longer, but sometimes there really is healing overnight!) When you get it, you will need to resist the urge to shake it up. The pink stuff at the bottom is what you will want to pick up with a Q-tip by sticking the Q-tip to the bottom of the jar. Just dab it on the problem area (it might sting a tiny bit), but that just means it’s working. It is a fantastic product!
6) cream stick eyeshadow / I love this in “stone”, but it comes in TONS of colors.
7) cream stick eyeshadow set / This would make a great gift! All 3 colors look awesome.
8) Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair / I’ve never used this product, but the almost 20,000 5 STAR REVIEWS caught my attention. A 7-in-1 super serum that reduces the look of multiple signs of aging for a smoother, younger, more radiant and even-toned look.
9) Dior lip oil / This lip oil is unlike anything I’ve ever used before. I was introduced to it about a year ago I think, and I’ve never looked back. I would say it’s just a “hint” of color, but your lips will look so healthy and shiny! And the applicator is big and pillowy soft. It’s just an awesome product.
10) Chelsea boots / I got a pair of Chelsea boots last year and love wearing them with straight leg jeans. If you’ve been wanting to grab them, you might as well do it when they’re on sale!
11) NARS blush / NARS blush is beautiful and buildable, and the “orgasm” shade showed in the collage is said to look good on every single skin tone.
12) Dior gloss / I have this gloss in “intense brick” and think it is a gorgeous fall color.
13) belted coat / So classic. So chic. It comes in 4 colors.
14) cashmere v-neck sweater / I own this sweater in 2 colors and think I will buy a new color every single year when it’s on sale. There are 13 color choices, and while it’s still a little pricey (even on sale), I think it is 100% worth it.
15) star sweater / I think this star sweater is fun, whimsical, and DARLING! It’s a relaxed fit (which y’all know I love), and the under $60 price tag right now is great. It also comes in black.
16) cashmere crewneck sweater / I picked this up on sale earlier in the year in the “pink flash”, but it comes in 17 total colors to choose from!
17) colorblock sweater / The color blocking is so fun and comes in several color combos, but I love this camel and white the most. It will look great with regular denim, black denim, and especially white denim.
ADORABLE AND AFFORDABLE FALL TOUCHES
Click HERE to get a peak into my house and see all of the adorable AND affordable fall touches I just added!
Here’s just a little peek:
Earlier this week y’all sold out the throw blanket above (in the bottom right hand picture in the collage above). I LOVE IT, and I was so sad y’all could no longer get it. But I found a new chenille blanket from the same brand. And actually, maybe it’s not new because it already has over 5 STAR reviews! I’d never seen it before, but the light grey stripe is on its way to me.
I know I’ve mentioned this before, but if you haven’t tried CAVA yet, do it! It’s like a Mediterranean Chipotle and I’m obsessed. I get a base of arugula and saffron rice, and I top it with roasted veggies and spicy falafel. I put a ton of extras on top including the tomato mixture (TONS of this), the roasted corn, the pickles, the pickled onions, and sometimes avocado and the crispy pita.
When I get it to go, I get the 3 dips that are included in the price of the bowl in a separate container (instead of the bowl). My favorites are the crazy feta, the tsaziki, and the red pepper hummus. And those are the crispy pita chips on the side. Think savory funnel cake. SO FREAKING GOOD.
For the dressing, I get skhug and yogurt dill. My server was super heavy handed with the dressing, just know there’s tonys of yummy goodness under there. 🙂
That’s all for today, y’all! This week was BUSY, and I didn’t get around to photographing everything that I wanted to today, so there will be lots of new content coming at y’all next week! Have a wonderful weekend with your people!