Ladies, it’s COLD in my neck of the woods.
And I know lots of you are like CALM DOWN TEXAS.
But seriously. It’s cold.
It’s actually cold all week, but it’s supposed to get down to 15 degrees this weekend. FIFTEEN. Throw a wind chill on top of that, and I’M OUT.
So instead of getting dressed and leaving the house, I’m doing a little online shopping by the fire and LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING! Oh, I’m also eating chili. #becauseOMGfifteendegrees
Look at these great items I found!
1) tassel hoop earrings / 2) necklace / 3) Dirt Road Darlin’ hat / 4) sunglasses / 5) slouchy crossbody / 6) crewneck pullover / 7) Veja sneakers in pink / 8) white Converse / 9) crewneck sweatshirt / 10) flip flops / 11) body butter trio / 12) pajama set / 13) Trish McEvoy perfume /14) crewneck pocket sweater / 15) basic v neck tee /16) girlfriend jeans / 17) studded espadrille wedge / 18) popover
1) tassel hoop earrings / Talk about a fun and whimsical earring! They are light as a feather, and this multicolor option will go with all sorts of outfits. They also come in turquoise, gold, purple, and pink. The tassels are festive and will kick up the fun factor in your spring and summer wardrobe.
2) necklace / I’m reallllllllllllly into delicate necklaces lately. This is a dainty double strand necklace, and it’s not just the stone that’s beautiful, the chains have such gorgeous detail.
3) Dirt Road Darlin’ hat / I have this hat, and I wear it ALL THE TIME. It’s a staple at the ranch, but I also find myself throwing it on at home when running out for a quick errand. I’ve gotta say, when wearing a mask AND a hat, you can run run to the grocery store without a care in the world. Click HERE to check out all of the Judith March hats on Amazon, and click HERE to check them out on the Judith March site. So many cute and clever sayings and designs!
4) sunglasses / Y’all have seen me wearing these sunglasses on the blog for over a year now. I love the big round frames, and I think they look much more expensive than they are. I would say that these sunglasses are my favorites (only $55), but that these in the collage are a close 2nd. And can you believe the price? Two great pairs of sunglasses for $19.99. You can’t beat that!
5) slouchy crossbody / I ordered this bag in both black and pink, and they are supposed to arrive tomorrow. I can’t get a good idea of the size or how it will lay on me when worn cross body, but I’m excited to receive it and try it out for y’all. I’ll definitely show both on Friday. I like how the bag is a different shape than any of my other bags, and you know I fell in love with the woven straps.
6) crewneck pullover / Pretty much anytime I find something in this shade of green, I buy it. I absolutely love this color, and for some reason it’s so hard to find! I grabbed this pullover the second I laid eyes on it and expect it to arrive tomorrow. It looks like it’s going to be the perfect slouchy fit (without being sloppy).
7) Veja sneakers in pink / These are pricey, but my goodness they’re cute! I love that they are neutral with a pop of pink. I’ve also spotted some camo sneakers that I think are darling. This camo DV pair from Nordstrom and this camo pair from Walmart both seem really great and give you a splurge and a save option.
8) white Converse / If you aren’t on board for a fancy sneaker, then get the basic white Converse. They are great with jeans, with maxi dresses, and with denim shorts. They give off a cool and casual vibe and are great for spring, summer, and early fall.
9) crewneck sweatshirt / I think we can all agree that a really great sweatshirt is a flipping necessity right now. I love this one in pink heather (shown), as well as the rose bush pink and the medium indigo. I’ll be wearing this with blue jeans, with white jeans, with joggers, and with cut off denim shorts.
10) flip flops / Havianas flip flops are my favorite flip flops of all times. I like that they are flexible and cushy. I already own them in silver and gold, but they come in some bright and fun colors this year as well. There are 11 colors to choose from on this link, and you might also want to check out Havianas for the entire family.
11) body butter trio / This body butter trio is a great little set that was just released. Right now you can get it for $39 (regularly $54)! These body butters are thick, rich, creamy, and they smell heavenly. The scents include the following: honey vanilla, tahitian manoi, and the new warm amber.
12) pajama set / If you’re like me, 2020 made you step up your lounge wear and pajama game. I’ve added several new sets to my pajama drawer over the last year, and I find that they are all in constant rotation. The cutie little set is from Amazon and under $35.
13) Trish McEvoy perfume / I mentioned this to y’all in a post last week I believe. I received this perfume as a sample, and OMG. I fell in love immediately. And then I ordered it immediately. Most perfumes bother me (give me a headache, make me nauseous), but this one just smells LOVELY.
14) crewneck pocket sweater / Blue and white nautical stripes always speak to me, and the relaxed fit of this sweater is perfection. I can’t wait to wear it with girlfriend jeans and Converse.
15) basic v neck tee / I have three basic tees that I love: this Madewell v neck tee, this scoop neck Caslon tee, and these Amazon tees that come in 2 packs. You’ve seen all of them on the blog time and time again, and I wear a medium in all of them. I would say that the Madewell and Caslon tees are both a relaxed fit and thin, whereas the Amazon tees are more fitted and thicker. All 3 of them are great on their own, and they are all perfect for layering under cardigans and jackets as well. I was excited to scoop this new color up for spring and summer!
16) girlfriend jeans / I mean, have y’all heard about the Tik Tok kids calling all of us with side parts, skinny jeans, and laughing emojis OLD? WELL. Hi, that’s me. I have ordered this pair of girlfriend jeans (and this pair of mom jeans) to hopefully give me some great non skinny jean options. I also ordered this white cropped pair from J. Crew. My super stylish friend Carly mentioned them, so I grabbed them. I’m hopeful I love them. I have a pair of white jeans I really like from several years ago, but I never found any last year to recommend to readers.
17) studded espadrille wedge / BUY THESE RIGHT NOW. I bought mine yesterday and they arrive tomorrow. I predict that these babies are going to be the hot shoe this year, but by the time the weather arrives to wear them, they’ll most likely be sold out. Get them now before they are gone! You’ll probably remember that last year I got the flat studded sandals and ADORED them, so I was thrilled when I saw that they came out with a wedge version this year. I got the tan and ordered my regular size, but the clear sure are cute too.
18) popover / I have this popover in the white/cardinal double stripe from last year. I love a popover, I love a stripe, and I love a popped collar. This top delivers on all 3. For size reference, I have a medium.
So what’s the weather where you live? Are you looking LOOKING FORWARD TO SPRING with me? I wouldn’t mind snow this weekend (we’ve got a 40% chance!), but after that BRING ON THE SUNSHINE.
Before you go, sound off in the comments and let me know what item you want most from today’s Spring picks. One of you will win the item of your choosing!