Happy Weekend, y’all!
I know I don’t normally post on Saturdays, but I found tons of amazing items on sale, and I just couldn’t help myself.
Let’s just get right to it!
1) blouse / 2) studded sandals / 3) Colleen Rothschild Exploration Collection / 4) hipster undies 3-pack / 5) camisole 4-pack / 6) olive dress / 7) suitcase / 8) white blouse / 9) hoop earrings / 10) Dyson V8 vacuum / 11) blingy necklace / 12) jeans / 13) sofa / 14) ruffle sleeve blouse
1) blouse / This seems like a perfect early fall blouse. I think it looks great with white jeans, but I also think it would look awesome with regular denim as well as navy work pants.
2) studded sandals / I have these sandals and LOVE these sandals. I actually first bought them last year and was so happy to see them on sale! They look amazing with jeans and skirts, and 30% OFF is an amazing deal. The studs really elevate the l00k.
3) Colleen Rothschild Exploration Collection / This weekend there’s a BACK TO SCHOOL EDIT happening over at Colleen Rothschild, with certain items ON SALE. We’ve never talked about the Exploration Collection before, but this is a great little kit.
The EXPLORATION COLLECTION includes TSA-approved sizes of Colleen’s must-have skincare goodies, conveniently tucked in a chic, see-thru bag to hold all of your beauty essentials.
The 6-pc kit contains…
- Balancing Gel Cleanser, 50 ml (1.7 fl oz)
- Matcha Tea Treatment Toner, 50 ml (1.7 fl oz)
- Intense Hydrating Mask, 30 ml (1 fl oz)
- Micro-Mineral Resurfacing Scrub, 20 ml (.68 fl oz)
- CR Ultra-Soft Headwrap
- And an exclusive CR Travel Bag
Go check out what’s all on sale, because the Jumbo Cleansing Balm is also included. So is the Sheer Renewal Cream! AWESOME DEALS, Y’ALL.
4) hipster undies 3-pack / I had a girlfriend refer to her “sleeping undies” the other day, and I loved the idea of having certain undies for bedtime. I thought these looked incredibly comfy. And if we’re being honest, I love a grandma panty for bed. Haha! There are several color combos, and most of colors and sizes are on sale.
5) camisole 4-pack / I definitely need a new camisole. And 4 new camisoles is even better. I thought this pack had great fall colors, but there’s also packs to choose from that are full of neutrals.
6) olive dress / This darling olive dress is $40 OFF this weekend. It also comes in white, Dtch blue, and black. I think it would be great with flat sandals for a cute (but totally comfy!) look. Lots of looks for women up to 60% OFF HERE.
7) suitcase / This is the carry-on size, but I have this in the big 28″ and absolutely love it. Click HERE to check out the entire line of this suitcase brand.
I bought my first piece of Delsey luggage back in 2018 after being #influenced by just about every blogger in the world. Haha! I simply followed a lot of other blogger’s leads and went ahead and got this suitcase, and I’ve been sooooo happy with my purchase, because IT IS LEGIT. (The only negative about this suitcase is that the white does show wear. However, most marks do come out with a magic eraser. And to be honest, I like how the white looks so much that I’m willing to deal with scuff marks here and there.) THIS LUGGAGE IS AWESOME.
Most of the pieces also come in either pink or chocolate as well.
Here’s the suitcase open. In addition to the hard shell and how easily it glides all over an airport, one of its very best features is that BOTH sides zipper shut.
And look how easily my packing cubes fit into the suitcase! These little bags are UNBELIEVABLE. (If you want to see how well they work, click HERE and scroll to the bottom of the post.)
packing cubes / travel makeup bags
8) white blouse / I love everything about this top. I love the split v neck, the little ruffle on the neck, the length of the sleeves, and the jacquard texture of the material. This is a great white blouse, and everybody needs at least 1 great white blouse.
9) hoop earrings / I have these earrings in the dark teal and the blue lapis. The colors in both are gorgeous, they are very lightweight, but they are big enough to make a statement.
10) Dyson V8 vacuum / YOU GUYS! If you’ve always wanted a Dyson stick vacuum, TODAY IS THE DAY! It’s regularly anywhere from like $450 – $500 (depending on the retailer)….BUT TODAY IT’S $349.99! WOW. And if you are a new QVC customer, you might even be able to use the code OFFER to get another $15 OFF! (I’m hoping the vacuum isn’t excluded from this deal! If you are able to use the code, let us know!)
If you’ve never had a cordless stick vacuum, they are quite literally life changing. The freedom of no cord is incredible. We’ve had this model since July of 2021, and we are VERY happy with it. You can vacuum EVERYTHING with it, and I don’t just mean the floors. It moves seamlessly from wood floors to rugs to carpet. And shutters, cabinets, lampshades, light fixtures, our headboard, mirrors, picture frames…NOTHING IS SAFE. The attachments are amazing, and we actually have fun using them. The suction is incredibly powerful (it sucks stuff out from under furniture and you should see the lines it leaves on our bedroom carpet!) And emptying the gunk out of it is sooooo easy. You push a button and it kind of squeegees everything out. I of course love that I don’t have to stick my hand in there.
So in summary, I highly recommend this vacuum (as do Chris and Carter). We all love it. The reviews aren’t great on the site, but I’m not sure why because we’ve literally never had any trouble with it, and I know I have a ton of readers that LOVE theirs too! It handles all of our dog hair (you seriously wouldn’t believe how much dog hair) like a champ! If you’ve always wanted one, grab it at this discounted price!
Also on HSN today, this Bose music system is on SUPER SALE for their Deal of the Day! It’s $200 OFF!
11) blingy necklace / Such a pretty and sparkly necklace. It’s great on its own, but it’s also a great layering necklace.
12) jeans / The cut: with their waist-accentuating high rise and tapered legs, these are “mom jeans” if your mom was a ’90s supermodel.
13) sofa / Macy’s is having a HUGE ONE DAY SALE! And it’s not just clothes that are on sale, lots of items in their home department are on sale as well. If you didn’t see yesterday’s post, click HERE to see several Back To School outfits on Carter that are ALL ON SALE.
14) ruffle sleeve blouse / I’m in love with the beautiful red floral pattern, and the flouncy ruffle sleeves are so pretty.
This was fun!!! Should I make Saturday Sales a regular deal?
Hope y’all have a great weekend with your people!
Leah Crouse says
I love Saturday sales! Make it a thing! 🤗
The Dyson V8 is the bomb! I coveted a friend’s vacuum last summer after she came to the rescue when I got a little carried away with some flea powder for my area rug and upholstery. (The vet had found A flea on my cat and I might have overreacted.) She brought her V8 Animal and truthfully saved me. I had an allergic reaction to the dang powder and had a bad asthma flare up.) I stalked QVC all winter and got my own vacuum last spring for $299. It still amazes me every time the amount of hair, dust and dirt it picks up. I swear there is stuff coming out of just that rug from years ago!