This post is sponsored by Zulily and Collective Voice. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
I have so much fun creating my posts with Zulily each and every time we partner together. Their selection is incredible, and since their deals are short-lived, I never really know what my post is going to feature or look like until the day before it goes live (which is so fun). It’s always so exciting to jump on the site and see what they are going to have available. I scour the site, pick a theme, and then go on the hunt for the best items.
If you’ve been around for a bit, you saw me do a handful of posts with them back in 2020. I’d heard of Zulily in the past, but I’d never personally shopped the site until then. Since then, I’ve had several great experiences. I really love the items I’ve purchased, and I’m now officially a Zulily shopper! My most recent Zulily purchase is this 2’7″ x 7’10” runner for my kitchen. I love it so much and it recently became available again (but will expire again by tomorrow)!
Today I’m focusing on some absolutely beautiful home finds. More often than not, my Zulily collages end up being home centered because their home selection is always so incredible. And when seasons change, I always get the itch to do some sprucing up in my home, and just look at these GORGEOUS pieces!
1) cutting board set / 2) bronze ring chandelier / 3) bowl set / 4) wood and metal light fixture / 5) beaded fixture / 6) blue and white vase / 7) pillow / 8) candle tray / 9) wood and marble cutting board / 10) grey and cream outdoor rug / 11) faux fig topiary / 12) cream and spruce leopard rug / 13) colorful rug / 14) green lamp / 15) scroll mirror / 16) faux orchid / 17) console table / 18) large shallow serving bowl
1) cutting board set / I have 7 cutting boards very similar to this in my kitchen. SEVEN. I have them layered on top of each other in a couple of different places, leaning up against my kitchen backsplash. I love having them as decoration, but I also use them when we have company. Boards like this are perfect for charceuterie. They are beautiful and functional!
2) bronze ring chandelier / This bronze chandelier is perfect for an entry way or dining room. The bronze is matte (which I much prefer to shiny), and the candle inspired lights will create a wonderful ambiance.
3) bowl set / I love bowls. I love big bowls, I love small bowls, and I love this bowl set. This set is wonderfully neutral and has great texture. They look woven! These are cement, so they are crazy heavy. They would be great on an outdoor dining set. Click HERE for a huge selection of really great bowls of all shapes, sizes, colors, and textures.
4) wood and metal light fixture / This fixture is perfect for over a kitchen or dining room table. I love the rustic vibe.
5) beaded fixture / Does your home have a coastal style? This pendant light would be perfect for a bedroom or closet. So pretty!
6) blue and white vase / Do y’all remember the amazing green and white bowl I got for Cassie when she moved into her new house? This is a smaller version, in vase form, in blue!
7) pillow / Throw pillows are a great way to add a lot of style to a room for just a little bit of money. This dusty blue and white stripe tufted lumbar throw pillow is fabulous and comes with both the cover and the insert for only $25.
8) candle tray / This large candle will make quite a statement on your coffee table, while providing the room with a warm glow. You can find a 6 wick candle in a metallic tin HERE.
9) wood and marble cutting board / So I told y’all earlier I have a thing for cutting boards. This one is super cute and only $30.
10) grey and cream outdoor rug / This neutral rug could look great in your home, but it’s also durable enough to be an outdoor rug.
11) faux fig topiary / I love having topiaries in my home. They are the perfect item for somewhere you might need a little height. Grab two and put them on your mantle or grab just one for a sofa table or your kitchen island.
12) cream and spruce leopard rug / This cream and spruce leopard rug is GORGEOUS. It’s chic, plush, and totally eye catching.
13) colorful rug / Do you have a space in your home that you want to infuse some color into? This rug might be just what you’re looking for.
14) green lamp / I love a room with all the overhead lights off, with just warm lamp lights illuminating the space. This lamp base is a gorgeous green and really elegant.
15) scroll mirror / This mirror is brushed bronze with scrolly accents and a feminine flare. So pretty!
16) faux orchid / After years of buying (and against my best intentions, killing) live orchids for my entryway chest, I finally caved last year and bought a faux orchid. And I’ve never looked back. It’s always gorgeous.
17) console table / Do you need a console table for a small space? Or maybe matching bedside tables for a guest bedroom? I love the combination of pine and rattan on this table. I think it’s so charming!
18) large shallow serving bowl / This mango wood bowl will look beautiful on a kitchen island. Pile it high with apples and call it a day.
Other events of interest on Zulily right now:
- There’s a Dyson event, y’all! You can grab a refurbished Dyson for a super reduced price. We have a V11 and we are OBSESSED. You can grab a refurbished model for $349, where a new one retails for $500. I’m not being dramatic when I say that a Dyson will change your life. Because it totally will. And listen, don’t worry about it being refurbished. I purchased my Dyson hairdryer refurbished around 3 years ago, and I’ve never had 1 problem with it!
- Click HERE for swim basics and warm weather essentials for the entire family! Think swimsuits, sandals, totes, sunglasses, towels, pool floats, etc.
- Do you have the organization bug? Or perhaps you need to get inspired to get organized? Click HERE!
- There are tons of great beauty and wellness deals HERE.
I hope today inspired you! I certainly know it did me.
I think it’s incredible that Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, to tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, and it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Also, Zulily recently launched the Joy of Shopping, which explains their best price promise, unique finds and shipping. Listen to this…If you find the same item at Amazon.com or Walmart.com, they’ll match or even beat their price! WOW!
A huge thank you to Zulily and Collective Voice for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home! With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals.
Shay Shull says
The color palette in that collage just speaks right to my heart. I love it!