We made it to May!
And you know what that means? We need to reward ourselves for making it here. #forreal Because OH MY WORD I know it’s been a challenge for most.
We’ve had it pretty easy over here since I’ve only got 1 kid to help with e-learning and I’m used to running the blog from home. However, I know that lots of you have SEVERAL kids to juggle with all of the online learning, and you are learning how to work from home on top of that. PLUS, I know that many of you are now having to try to keep the kids managed and quiet while the dads are working from home now as well!
IT’S NO JOKE, Y’ALL.
So, today you should treat yourself to a little something. You know, just a small YOU ARE AWESOME gift to yourself. #youdeserveit Nothing is over $40, and most of the items featured are actually under $30! Have a fun little shopping day for yourself. Or you might consider grabbing something for a friend that might need a little pick me up!
All of today’s items have me all sorts of ready for Summer!
- floral tee / 2. straw tote / 3. turquoise necklace / 4. blue and orange caftan / 5. swimsuit / 6. dark spot relief / 7. self tanner / 8. sandals / 9. body wash / 10. blingy Havianas / 11. floral tiered skirt / 12. blush shorts / 13. floral tie waist cargo shorts
- floral tee / I love the relaxed fit of this tee, and I think the floral pattern looks like a beautiful water color! The sleeve length is great for those of us that don’t love to highlight our upper arms. This top looks like it would go perfectly with the #12 blush shorts.
- straw tote / I’m a sucker for a straw tote. I love the shape and overall style of this one, and I’m totally swooning over the pom poms and the tassel. If you prefer a more simple tote, you can get a plain one on the same link as well. It has great reader reviews and is a total steal at $27.
- turquoise necklace / This necklace is officially named “The Sims Stone”, and that’s because I love it so much that they named it after me. Click HERE to see it on me. I have it in several colors (it’s currently available in ivory and black too), but the turquoise is my favorite by far. It just brightens up so many different outfits and makes pretty much everything cuter. The necklace is actually $42, but with the code SHOPSMALL you can get it for 30% OFF, putting it at just UNDER $30! And they have FREE SHIPPING right now too! What a deal!
- blue and orange caftan / This caftan cover up is $22, and I seriously think it looks like a $200 cover up from Shopbop. To find this exact colorway, click on the 5th box down on the first column. It’s totally chic and would be PERFECT on vacation. I’ll be wearing it to the local pool as well and feeling totally fabulous. It’s one size fits all, and I find it to be perfectly billowy and flattering. Click HERE to see the caftan on me.
- swimsuit / I love a great one piece suit, and this one is darling. The navy and pink color combo is awesome, and the pattern is so eye catching and flattering! I ordered one for myself the second I saw it online. You also need to see this chic black one piece. I love the ruffles on the straps, and it has excellent reviews. I’m also dying over this floral strapless one piece and this yellow abstract floral suit. I get at least 1 swimsuit from Target every single year.
- dark spot relief / I grabbed these little dots from Sephora, AND LADIES…. I’m feeling super hopeful! I have some pretty stubborn dark spots on both sides of my face, and these little dots seem to be chipping away at their intensity. They are sticky little circles that you place on your face at night, and they target very specific areas that are discolored. The downside is that there are only 12 circles per box. I have several spots that I’m targeting, so I’ve gone ahead and ordered a 2nd box because I need to use them for a longer period of time before I hopefully see their full effect. I’ve used 6 dots so far (3 dots on my darkest spot and the other 3 on various other spots) and I’m happy with the results so far! It’s so hard to tell from day to day, but I definitely see a difference on the spot that I’ve used 3 dots on thus far.
- self tanner / This is the self tanner I swear by. THIS PRODUCT IS FANTASTIC. Second to getting a professional spray tan, this is the best and most natural looking “tan” I’ve ever had. It comes with a mitt, you spray the product on the mitt, and then you rub the product on your body in circular motions. The great thing about this tanner is that you can see it going on, so you can see if you are missing areas and then fix them. You immediately see a difference in color, but the tan continues to develop a bit over the next hour or so. It has a light scent that I actually think smells great, and it’s not glittery. It’s awesome. Click HERE to see a before and after picture comparing my legs (1 with product, and 1 without). Friends (and even strangers!) always ask me if my tan is fake or real because it looks so natural!
- sandals / How adorable are these! I love the little platform, the bow, and the color. There’s also a black and white option that is super cute.
- body wash / If you read the blog regularly, it’s no secret that I’m flat out obsessed with this body wash. It leaves my skin so incredibly soft and it smells AMAZING. And I think my STMT20 code is still working for 20% OFF, so you can grab the body wash and any other regular priced item on the site! OR if you have an order that works out to be just right at $100, you can get $25 OFF with the code SAVE25! Click HERE to shop the entire site.
- blingy Havianas / These are my favorite flip flops, forever and always. I wear them around town as well as to the pool and the beach. They are comfortable, flexible, and they clean up so easily because you can just rinse them off! At 40% OFF, they are an incredible deal. The “ballet rose” color is so pretty and looks great with a tan.
- floral tiered skirt / I’ve shown you this tiered skirt in rust before (see it on me HERE towards the bottom of the post), but I got excited when I checked out the other colors and patterns available. This turquoise floral with yellows and pinks is so summery and pretty. I’ll wear it with a white v neck tee and my favorite denim jacket, but it would also be really cute worn super casually with just a sleeveless tank.
- blush shorts / Several years ago I had a couple pairs of colored denim shorts. One pair was olive green and one pair was hot pink, and I wore the heck out of both of them. They are a bit too small now (I’m sure they shrunk in the wash! ha!), so I love the idea of adding these blush ones to my closet. One reader did suggest to size up 1, so that’s what I’m going to do.
- floral tie waist cargo shorts / I love the floral pattern and the relaxed fit of these tie waist shorts. They are 50% OFF now, making them right around $26.
That’s all for today! Did you treat yourself to something? Or did you grab a little happy gift for a friend? I already have and love #3, #4,#6, #7, #9, and #10. And I ordered #2, #5, and #11 for myself and will definitely share them with you after I receive them.
Also, I want to add that one of my favorite Natori bras went 40% OFF today, making it just $40.80 (reg. $68), so I thought it deserved a mention. The Natori Bliss undies are ON SALE too! Also, some of my favorite light wash Wit and Wisdom jeans (seen on me HERE) just went 40% OFF, making them ONLY $40.80 as well.
Hope everybody has a great rest of the week!