I’m not sure who needs to hear this, but Father’s Day is rapidly approaching. It’s not THIS Sunday (whew!), but it is NEXT Sunday….which means you still have plenty of time to place an online order and have it arrive with time to spare!!! #youarewelcome
Ladies, it’s go time. And great news, I’m here to help!
If you don’t have something for your dad and/or your husband, you need to go ahead and fix that right now! CROSS IT OFF YOUR LIST! Today’s post is full of ideas that I think any dad would be happy to receive. Let’s get right to it.
1. Bose Bluetooth speaker / 2. watch / 3. sphere ice tray / 4. Scott Bros. bracelets / 5. Reef cushion flip flop / 6. deep tissue percussion massager / 7. Jack Black All-Over Wash / 8. Road Trip rocker / 9. Military History Desk Calendar / 10. 3 Minute Devotions for Men / 11. USA flag tee / 12. Neck and Back Massager / 13. Columbia fishing shirt / 14. hybrid shorts / 15. Father’s Day card / 16. Under Armour tee / 17. car vacuum / 18. cornhole set
1. Bose Bluetooth speaker / This Bluetooth speaker is on every men’s gift guide I’ve ever done, and it will continue to be from now until the end of time. It’s a really nice gift (but still just under the $100 mark), and it is ALWAYS a huge hit. Chris has had his for years and years now, and it still works just as great as it did the first day he got it. The sound is awesome, it’s super portable, and he uses it ALL THE TIME. If your guy doesn’t have a Bluetooth speaker, get this one!
2. watch / A watch is a great gift idea, and this one is 48% OFF on Amazon right now! Reviews say it’s super sturdy and durable.
3. sphere ice tray / For a man who likes an evening cocktail, this sphere ice tray would be such a fun and unique gift. It makes a large sphere of ice that looks great and is super slow melting.
4. Scott Bros. bracelets / Ladies! These Scott Bros. bracelets are launching TODAY! That’s right, Kendra Scott finally decided to break into the male market, and it’s just in time for Father’s Day. Click HERE to check out their unique and masculine line of jewelry for all of the men in your life.
5. Reef cushion flip flop / Chris has a couple pairs of flip flops in his closet, and he wears 1 of the pairs just about every day. These Reefs have arch support, comfy cushioning, and the top is made of real leather. He LOVES his Reefs. If you want an option that is more affordable, these Crocs flip flops from Amazon are great too.
6. deep tissue percussion massager / Deep tissue massagers are all the rage right now, and this one has excellent reviews and is currently $10 OFF. It helps relieve sore muscles and stiffness with 20 different speeds and 8 different heads. And it has a handy dandy carrying case, which makes it perfect for gift giving.
7. Jack Black All-Over Wash / I’ve been hearing about Jack Black products for years and how awesome they are, but Chris had never tried them. This past Christmas I gave Chris a gift set, and now he’s hooked. The brand has a great line of products ranging from skin care, to beard care, to deodorant, and more. There’s something for everybody! This all over wash can be used as body wash, face wash, and shampoo.
8. Road Trip rocker / We have 2 rockers from this brand, and we are full blown obsessed. We use them at the ranch on the front porch and around the campfire, but they are portable enough that we take them to soccer games as well. And we always pull them out when we have evening get togethers with the neighbors. The rockers we own have a lower back than these, but the shipping is delayed on that model, so I linked the ones (with the higher back) that will arrive in plenty of time. We have friends with these exact chairs, and they are SO COMFY.
9. Military History Desk Calendar / Is your hubby or your dad a history buff? This desk calendar would be a perfect gift! Packed full of legendary battles, historic military operations, courageous soldiers, and groundbreaking innovations, this 2021 military history boxed calendar chronicles 365 days of interesting facts across centuries, dating from the American Revolution to the present. Get inspired every day and honor the veterans and trailblazers!
10. 3 Minute Devotions for Men / This book is packed full of short and inspirational devotionals to get a man’s day started off right. The book is quite small, so it’s very portable.
11. USA flag tee / This is a great shirt, and it’s 40% OFF right now! It can obviously be worn all year, but it’s obviously perfect for the 4th of July.
12. Neck and Back Massager / This baby has THOUSANDS of 5 star reviews. I gave this to both Chris and my brother in law for Christmas, and it’s been a huge hit with everybody, including me and my sister. You put it on your neck, but can position it anywhere you want to up and down your back and shoulders. You put your hands through the straps, and that allows you to control the pressure of the massage.
13. Columbia fishing shirt / Chris LOVES Columbia fishing shirts. They are comfortable and breathable with a relaxed fit, and I think he looks great in them. The shirts are vented, which keeps him cool during long hot days in the sun, and they even feature UPF 30 fabric that helps to block UVA rays.
14. hybrid shorts / Chris doesn’t own these yet, but he will soon. I ordered him a pair for part of his gift this year! These are fast drying, so they are perfect to go from a pool to just hanging out.
15. Father’s Day card / Standing in a card aisle and looking for “the perfect card” is one of my very least favorite things to do. And dang! Cards are expensive! Still, Chris and I are both good about giving each other cards for special occasions and writing sweet notes to each other in them. I’m willing to pay a premium for a great card, especially one that I don’t have to stand in the card aisle for. You can also click HERE to check out some Father’s Day cards on Amazon. And seriously. You won’t have to stand in a card aisle. WHICH IS AMAZING.
16. Under Armour tee / Chris has at least 12 Under Armour tees in various colors and styles. They are all soft, comfy, and launder great.
17. car vacuum / Chris takes great pride in keeping his car clean, so I’m excited to surprise him with this car vacuum this year. He always uses our wet dry vac to clean the car, but I know he’ll love using this for all the crevices that are hard to reach with the big vac.
18. cornhole set / We are big fans of cornhole and have so much fun playing with friends and family. It’s a great game that can be enjoyed by all ages, and this would make an excellent gift not just for dad, but for the entire family.
If you still want more ideas and your guy loves the outdoors, click HERE for some more ideas from last year’s Father’s Day post.
I hope y’all got some great ideas for the dads in your lives today and maybe even got the gifts checked off your list! See y’all back here on Wednesday!