This post is sponsored by Kohl’s and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Happy Tuesday, everybody!
Well, spring has officially sprung over here, and the temperatures finally match the season!
With the changing of the seasons, I always like to do a little sprucing up around the house. I don’t fully decorate for any holiday or season (except Christmas), but I do enjoy adding some new and fresh items to my space. And where it’s appropriate, I like spring to usher softer colors into my home. Over the years I’ve found that it doesn’t take a big redo to really create a whole new feel, it just requires some thoughtfully acquired pieces. It really is amazing how just 1 or 2 items can transform a space.
Check out my Kohl’s home picks this month!
1) wreath / 2) corbels / 3) pair of lamps / 4) topiary / 5) canvas / 6) pendant light / 7) rabbit pillow / 8) rug / 9) pink pillow / 10) cable knit throw / 11) wooden tray / 12) candle / 13) full length floor mirror / 14) wall decor / 15) bedside table / 16) stool / 17) upholstered daybed and trundle
1) wreath / I think a great wreath has the power to really elevate the drive-up appeal of a house. This wreath is adorable and perfectly seasonal for the upcoming Easter holiday. I’m seriously picky about my wreaths, but I love shape, the types of flowers, and the colors on this one.
2) corbels / Do you need to add some rustic flare to your home? These corbels could be great on bookshelves, they would make awesome shelf brackets, or you could even mount them directly to a wall at the entrance of a room.
3) pair of lamps / Lamps are a super easy way to really spruce up a room! These are a lovely soft blue and would look great on bedside tables. You could also use the pair on a hutch in a living room.
4) topiary / I’m a firm believer that every room needs some greenery. If you have a black thumb, grab yourself some good-looking topiaries!
5) canvas / This canvas is beautiful and a fantastic deal. Put it over your bed, put it on your mantle, or put it in your entryway. Put it anywhere really.
6) pendant light / This fixture will bring warmth and character to any living room or dining room. Its 4-light interior candelabra is framed by finely crafted black metal and wood finishes, and I love the vibe.
7) rabbit pillow / I’m not one that likes over the top decorations for different seasons, but I think this bunny pillow is DARLING. Throw it in on an occasional chair and call it a day.
8) rug / Great rugs have the power to transform a room, and this is a great rug. It’s a Safavieh rug, which is the same brand of rug that I have in our living room. They are excellent quality and so incredibly beautiful. Click HERE for all Safavieh rug options at Kohl’s.
9) pink pillow / This pretty pink pillow goes perfectly with the bunny pillow!
10) cable knit throw / I love a cable knit throw and this one is gorgeous. The end.
11) wooden tray / Place this tray on your coffee table for a place for the remotes to land, or place on your kitchen counter and fill with apples. I love the rustic feel.
12) candle / This candle is too cute with the colorful stripes, and I love the message “Just Keep Shining”.
13) full length floor mirror / If you don’t have a full-length floor mirror, I’m here to tell you that you need one. This one has a very slim profile and should fit into just about any space you need it to.
14) wall decor / Do you have an awkward wall that needs something to fill it? How about 3 of these hung side by side? I also think it would be a great look to have one over each bedside table in a master or guest bedroom.
15) bedside table / We are in need of new nightstands, and while these aren’t right for our space, maybe they’re right for yours!
16) stool / The rustic design of this Madison Park counter stool is the perfect addition to your kitchen, dining room, or any space that needs extra seating.
17) upholstered daybed and trundle / This is a gorgeous daybed. Stunning details and color, totally chic design, and super functional with the hidden trundle!
So, are you inspired? Do you want to give your home a little spring refresh? Kohl’s has everything you need to spruce up your home for the season! To be honest, even just a new set of kitchen towels can make me happy. Another easy and inexpensive way to update a space is with throw pillows!
Or maybe you don’t need to spruce up your house, but you would like to update your closet or perhaps your husband’s or kid’s! Click HERE for a huge selection clothes on sale for all family members. We’re talking SALE prices, and an additional 25% OFF with the code SAVE (ends tomorrow night).