This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
If you are a regular reader of this blog, I hope by now that you are familiar with Zulily. If you’re not familiar, you need to pay extra attention to today’s post, because I promise you that you want to know about this site!
Zulily is the place for all sorts of incredible deals on fashion, family finds, and home décor at the lowest prices. I absolutely LOVE that every day is a new shopping adventure where you can find items (from favorite brands and highly sought-after boutique labels) for up to 70% off! And the fact that there is ALWAYS something new to discover makes checking out the site SO MUCH FUN!
The deals turnover quickly, so you have to move quickly when working with this particular retailer. I check the site each and every day, and when I find items that I want to highlight (that I know y’all will love too), I kick it into high gear and crank out a post! I found tons of great items yesterday, so I threw together a collage/mood board that I hope inspires you!
Today I’m focusing on some absolutely beautiful home finds. You will see today that Zulily has some truly incredible pieces, and I can tell you that I would personally love to have any of these items in my own home.
1) brass light fixture / 2) pillow / 3) lamp / 4) faux orchid / 5) throw / 6) HELLO SUNSHINE sign / 7) rug / 8) mirror / 9) rattan 3 tier rack / 10) olive leaf print set / 11) rug / 12) bench / 13) chair / 14) pillow
1) brass light fixture / I love this classic brass fixture. I can imagine it hanging over a charming little breakfast table.
2) pillow / Throw pillows are an inexpensive and easy way to add color and texture to your space. This one would look great on our white sofa in our family room.
3) lamp / The ribbed texture, glazed finish, and pretty color would make this lamp a lovely choice for lots of different spaces.
4) faux orchid / If you’re a regular reader of this blog, you know that buying real orchids, killing said orchids, and then buying a new orchid was a vicious cycle that I was caught in. THEN I bought a faux orchid over the summer, and I’ve never looked back. My exact orchid is no longer available, but this one linked in the collage is quite similar!
My orchid didn’t come in the bowl below, I simply put the orchid in the bowl, and then I put some tissue paper in the bowl to fill it up. I covered up the tissue paper with faux moss, and I created what I think is centerpiece perfection!
Just find a vessel that you want to place your orchid in and personalize it to your space!
Hi there, Charlie!
5) throw / I’m a firm believer that you can never have enough throws.
6) HELLO SUNSHINE sign / I think this HELLO SUNSHINE sign would be adorable in a kid’s room or a playroom. Actually, it would be cute anywhere really.
7) rug / I’m in love with the colors and the design of this rug, and it is super inexpensive. I’m going to grab the 2 x 3 for our 1/2 bath downstairs, and I can’t believe it’s only $17.44! You could grab a 5 x 7 for under $65.
8) mirror / This mirror is GORGEOUS. Stunning, really. I think it would be really sweet over a small chest in a little girl’s room or guest bedroom. It could be great in a small bathroom too.
9) rattan 3 tier rack / This rattan 3 tier rack would make a great little bar cart, don’t ya think?
10) olive leaf print set / Do you have an empty wall in your kitchen? This olive leaf print set could be the perfect addition.
11) rug / My dining room rug is a Safavieh rug, and so is this pink beauty! The colors and the pattern are so unique.
12) bench / I love the neutral color palette and the texture found on the fabric of this bench. Maybe it would look great at the foot of your bed? There are probably several little nooks in your home for this bench.
13) chair / If I liked to read, I would totally curl up and read a good book in this chair. But we all know I don’t read, so I would definitely cuddle up with a blanket and binge watch a favorite show.
14) pillow / Another great pillow for right at $25. You can click HERE for lots of throw pillow options that are currently available.
MY NEW RUG
Y’all might remember that last month I shared how I purchased this runner for my own kitchen.
Well, it arrived a couple of weeks ago! AND IT’S PERFECT!
I had purchased several rugs before this one, and none of them were quite right. The colors in this one are just what I was looking for, and the 2’7″ x 7’10″is the perfect size for this space.
Blues, reds, creams, and greens all come together to make this beautiful rug.
The colors appear more muted in my pictures than they actually are, but I would say they aren’t quite as vibrant as they are on the Zulily site. I’ll post a video on instastories later today that will hopefully give you a better idea of the actual colors.
Other events of interest on Zulily right now follow:
- Easter will be here before we know it and you can click HERE for the EASTER SHOP. There are items for baskets and tablescapes!
- There’s a TOMS event and there are finds for the entire family!
- If you are in spring cleaning mode, click HERE for the ORGANIZATION SHOP.
- Do you have a kid that loves Legos? Click HERE!
- If you love spending time in the kitchen, check out the CUISINART EVENT and pick up some new gadgets!
I hope today inspired you! I certainly know it did me.
But listen, although today we focused on home decor, please know that you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires. Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, but it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Also, Zulily recently launched the Joy of Shopping, which explains their best price promise, unique finds and shipping. Listen to this…If you find the same item at Amazon.com or Walmart.com, they’ll match or even beat their price! WOW!
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home! With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals.
Leave a Reply