This post is sponsored by Zulily and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
If you are a regular reader of this blog, I hope by now that you are familiar with Zulily. If you’re not familiar, you need to pay extra attention to today’s post, because I promise you that you want to know about this site!
Zulily is the place for all sorts of incredible deals in fashion, family finds, and home décor at the lowest prices. I absolutely LOVE that every day is a new shopping adventure where you can find items (from favorite brands and highly sought-after boutique labels) for up to 70% off, and the fact that there is ALWAYS something new to discover makes checking out the site SO! MUCH! FUN!
Recently I’ve been excited to partner up with Zulily once a month. Since there’s always something new to talk about, I have to move quickly when working with this particular retailer. I check the site each and every day, and when I find items that I want to highlight (that I know y’all will love), I kick it into high gear! Just yesterday I saw that they were featuring Madewell, a brand that I’ve known and loved for years, so I got to work finding my favorite Madewell items on the site.
LOOK AT HOW DARLING THESE FINDS ARE!
1) square neck shift dress / 2) puff sleeve square neck shift dress / 3) abstract earrings / 4) pearl earrings / 5) arrowstack necklace / 6) jeans / 7) bag / 8) leopard slippers / 9) sage cardigan / 10) boatneck sweater / 11) layered necklace / 12) waffle short sleeve button down / 13) peplum top
1) square neck shift dress / I have this dress! And not only do I have it, I would confidently say this dress was one of my top 3 favorite items I purchased this summer. I initially purchased this dress for $88, and it’s actually still at my favorite department store for $88. But you can get it on Zulily today for ONLY $42.99.
I wore it allllllll summer long. In fact, I liked it so much that I bought it in blush too when it was on sale one weekend on the Madewell site.
This dress is a gauzy little A-line dress, and it’s so so good. I have no doubt that it will be a favorite dress of mine for years to come. This is the “dark baltic”, and although it looks black in the pictures online, I feel like it’s a deep navy in person. It does run big, so keep that in mind when ordering. I’m wearing a small, and it’s still a very relaxed fit. I would think just about everybody will need to size down.
So here it is just one of the many times I wore it this summer.
But it’s not just a summer dress. I wanted to show y’all that it’s going to be great for early fall too! Pair it with a denim jacket and booties, and you’ll be ready for days that are a bit cooler. It’s such a great dress.
And I think it looks great styled more casually with sneakers as well.
2) puff sleeve square neck shift dress / I ordered this dress for myself because I couldn’t resist it at this price. I have no doubt that I’ll love it just as much as I love dress #1. The blue-on-blue abstract pattern is so much fun.
3) abstract earrings / Celadon green, bright blue, a creamy white, and gold accents come together to make these pretty little earrings.
4) pearl earrings / These earrings are totally classic and finished off with a beautiful pearl.
5) arrowstack necklace / I own this necklace and have worn it frequently over the last couple of years.
6) jeans / These straight legged jeans are a great medium wash and are perfectly on trend with their straight legged styling. They are an incredible deal right now for a little over 63% OFF. There are actually several different styles of Madewell jeans that you can find HERE.
7) bag / Have you been wanting a leather bag? This one is gorgeous! And it’s $58 OFF! It has an exterior pocket on the side of the purse which is the perfect size for a cell phone, and it has a magnetic closure up top. It is currently available at my favorite department store for $168, but you can get it on Zulily today for ONLY $109.99!
8) leopard slippers / Great reviews and ONLY $19.99! These adorable slippers would make an excellent gift.
9) sage cardigan / This oversize cardigan features an open front, buttons on the side, and front pockets. It looks so comfy and cozy!
10) boatneck sweater / Lightweight sweaters like this are my jam, and they are perfect for early fall and early spring. This mauve/blush is one of my favorite colors, and I love the exposed seams and relaxed fit.
12) waffle short sleeve button down / Nothing is more chic with a pair of great denim and flats than a white button up. This is a great one and it’s over 50% OFF.
13) peplum top / This casual peplum top features flouncy sleeves and a flared peplum hem.
So what do y’all think? Do you see why I love the brand as much as I do? So many of their pieces are totally classic and all of them are so easy to wear. I’ve loved Madewell for years and can definitely say it’s one of my favorite brands, so I was absolutely thrilled to see this brand and these pieces on Zulily with these incredible prices!
And listen, although today we focused on 1 (FABULOUS) brand, please know that you can find pretty much anything your little heart desires on the site. Zulily’s inventory ranges from all sorts of adorable items for your kids, clothes for you (including bags, jewelry, and shoes), tech gadgets, beauty and makeup must haves, tons of fabulous home finds, and more! New products are added to the site every single day, but it’s important to know that you can’t waste time if you find something you have to have, because the deals only last a few days. Also, the prices can’t be beat, so things sell out quickly as well.
Other events of interest on Zulily right now follow:
- Ladies! There’s a Tory Burch Event going on right now! We’re talking sunglasses, bags, and even the famous Miller sandals!
- Shop BEAUTIFUL rugs and other home accessories at the Safavieh event HERE. You’ll find lamps, mirrors, art, furniture, and more. BUT THEIR RUGS ARE MY FAVORITE. And in truly Zulily form, the rug prices are fantastic. We’re talking up to 70% OFF.
- If farmhouse decor is your thing, check out this farmhouse event! I really love this riser set with the black stripe down both boards. The set comes with a small board and a large board, and they would both make great charcuterie boards.
- Lots of wall art with sayings can be found HERE. Some are seasonal, some are scripture based, some are year-round, and almost all of them are adorable. 😉
- There are really unique and interesting rain boots from Pendleton found HERE.
A huge thank you to Zulily and ShopStyle for sponsoring this post! I hope y’all can see that Zulily can be your go-to site to snag fabulous deals for both your family and your home! With thousands of product choices and their incredible prices, you will have so much fun finding great deals.