Today’s post is one of my favorite posts each and every month! Today I’m going to highlight your Top 12 picks from June.
Not surprisingly, many of y’alls top picks are in my top picks for the month as well. All 12 items I’m featuring today are items that I added to my own closet or makeup drawer, and because of that, they are items that you will continue to see on the blog (as long as they are in stock).
The picks that made this month’s list are from Nordstrom, Walmart, Amazon, and Social Threads.
So, what were our favorites for the month? Let’s look and see…
1) maxi dress / 2) floral blouse / 3) swimsuit / 4) t-shirt dress / 5) Supergoop Glow Screen / 6) star earrings / 7) gold bracelet stack (matte gold tone)/ 8) smocked shoulder dress / 9) red top / 10) striped top / 11) tunic dress / 12) puff sleeve dress
1) maxi dress / I MEAN. There is no denying the cute factor of this outfit.
This batik dress is super special. The colors and the pattern are so unique (I’ve always loved pink and red together), and the fit is fabulous. The top is smocked and super stretchy, the spaghetti straps are adjustable, and it has pockets! I’m not wearing a bra in this picture, but when wearing it out, I will definitely throw on the very best strapless in the entire world.
I didn’t have all of the items in the above collage, so I styled it with things already in my closet. Now that I know I love the dress, I’m super tempted to order the straw tote and sandals.
2) floral blouse / I’m guessing y’all know by now that I’ll buy pretty much anything that’s a pink and red floral combo. What can I say, IT SPEAKS TO ME. It’s kind of silky, but even so, I love dressing it down with distressed denim shorts. It will look absolutely amazing with white boot cut jeans and wedges. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium. Use the code STMT10 for 10% OFF.
For those of you that aren’t familiar, these are the Risen denim shorts y’all! And they are FANTASTIC. If you love the jeans, you are going to love these shorts too. They are super stretchy and very comfy, and you can see that they are distressed with a frayed hem. If you have the Risen jeans already, get these shorts in the same size. Now, the majority of people size down in the jeans and the shorts. I don’t, BUT MOST PEOPLE DO. (My tummy is my problem area, so I prefer my regular size). For size reference, I’m wearing my regular size 27. But again, most people size down because of the extreme stretch.
3) swimsuit / This swimsuit and sarong set is something that I’ve seen on several different influencers over the last several months. They all raved about the set, so I finally threw it in my cart. I have to say, I don’t really care for the sarong (it’s actually quite small), but I LOVE the swimsuit! It’s a great fit, so comfy, and it has lovely details! For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
AND GET THIS. It’s $19.99!!! WHAT? So see, I don’t even care that I won’t wear the sarong, I’m happy to have paid $20 for this awesome swimsuit! There are several different colorways, so you’re sure to find one you love. I will say, there are some different suit styles on this same link, but I don’t recommend the plunging v option. It looked great on other influencers, but the fit wasn’t great on me at all. I had a lot of side boob, and I just didn’t feel it was flattering.
This is awfully brave of me, but I wanted you to see the cut. It does have sewn in pads (woohoo!), the little ruffle straps are adorable, and do you see how the side has the blush pink stripe down it that matches the band on the top? I think that’s what makes the suit extra flattering because it helps create the illusion of more of a shape. And the lightly lined pads are perfect. It did take a bit to arrive, so keep that in mind.
I’m not kidding when I see this suit feels like something from Just Add Water. It’s so good.
4) t-shirt dress / This dress is super simple, super soft, and super fabulous. And at just $18, it’s a no brainer! I actually have it in the solid pink and the green stripe as well. This is the type of dress that I live in during the summer months. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
5) Supergoop Glow Screen / Although it didn’t make the list, I want to talk about the Unseen Sunscreen here too. The Unseen Sunscreen IS AMAZING (you can also find it on Amazon HERE). I used it for the very first time 2 summers ago, and I became an immediate fan. It’s weightless, invisible, scent free, and gives incredible coverage and protection for your face. My skin absorbs it very quickly (like IMMEDIATELY!) and there is NO TRACE of it. It’s not oily or greasy, it gives a matte finish, and it doesn’t leave any white residue behind either. I think it goes on like a primer! It’s velvety in texture and it totally just glides on your skin, both under and even over your makeup. Also, from reading reviews it seems it’s awesome for people with super sensitive skin. I’m telling you, the product is absolutely incredible. I’ve had Carter using it on his face all summer, and it’s perfect for him too.
I used to only use Supergoop Glow Screen as my “foundation” when I knew I was going to be in the sun for a prolonged period of time. You can also find it on Amazon HERE. HOWEVER. I’ve come to love the product so much that I’m now wearing it every single day that I apply make-up in the spring and summer. I love the color, the glow, and the level of coverage it gives! And please don’t let the “GLOW” in the name scare you. It’s very subtle and just really pretty! And the SPF is just a huge bonus. Sometimes I wear it on its own, and sometimes I combine it with 1 or 2 other products.
Find all Supergoop products on Amazon HERE.
6) star earrings / I showed these blue star earrings in several outfit inspo collages for the 4th!
I don’t recommend the white top in this next shot (I didn’t like it when I got it in and tried it on), but look how cute the earrings are!
And here I switched to the red star earrings. I mean, they are pretty much necessary for the 4th (as is the bracelet stack), and the navy eyelet top is summer perfection. It’s got eyelet, it’s got scallops, and it’s got summer vibes. It comes in white too. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
7) gold bracelet stack (matte gold tone)/ Both of these bracelets are FABULOUS. I’ve owned the multicolor cuff for years, and it jazzes up about every outfit you can think of. The gold bracelet stack is new to me this year, and it’s awesome. It’s probably my most worn piece of jewelry this year.
8) smocked shoulder dress / I shared this ruffled shoulder smocked dress in the “fire orange floral” last month and it was a top seller, so I had to try another color. I went with a solid this time in this gorgeous emerald green. The color is STUNNING. Not only is the top smocked, but the sleeves have smocking as well, which makes them incredibly comfortable. And check out the little ruffles on the sleeves. SO CUTE. The pockets and the little ruffle on the hem complete the dress. If you don’t like the green, there are several florals and several solids to choose from. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
9) red top / This ruffle sleeve blouse is adorable. First of all, it’s a perfect red. It’s much more vibrant than in the pictures, and I love it. The fluttery sleeves are feminine and flirty, and the lace inset and tiny ruffle on the collar are just plain cute. This top also comes in navy and white! The navy and red would be great with white denim too. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium.
Check out the beaded star earrings. They are so festive and make every outfit so dang cute!
10) striped top / The striped top is better than just a regular tee (and it better be, because it’s $49). It’s like a fine gauge knit, and it is incredibly soft. The fit is super relaxed, and I just love it on. For size reference, I’m wearing a small. If between sizes, I would suggest sizing down.
I wanted you to see the shirt out on the left and with a 1/2 tuck on the right.
(Also, I’ve had some of you ask about the new way I’m styling my hair! I’m using this 1″ curling iron, and I’m going to talk about the styling products on Friday’s post. I borrowed it from my neighbor before buying it for myself because it’s not cheap! I used it 2 days and was convinced I needed to order it.)
The above tee looks great with white denim too!
Bright-white stretch denim and ‘Ab’solution powermesh shaping panels make these mid-length cutoffs a clean, polished look for warm weather.
- 5″ inseam; 22 1/2″ leg opening; 10″ front rise; 15″ back rise
- 52% cotton, 26% lyocell, 19% polyester, 3% spandex
They are stretchy, comfy, and flattering as all get out. I love the length and the raw and subtle frayed him. These are going to be my GO TO white denim this summer for sure! For size reference, I’m wearing my regular size 4. You can check out other Wit and Wisdom white denim short options HERE.
11) tunic dress / This bohemian floral mini dress is one that I know lots of y’all are going to want. In fact, I like it so much, that I’m actually showing it in 3 colors today. This is the “ocean blue”. It’s a romantic dress with billowy sleeves with a relaxed and flowy fit. The neck is a deep v and has ties that I like to leave undone. It’s comfortable, lightweight, and just a dreamy summer dress. It’s not lined, but it’s not see-thru either. I’m wearing a medium in this one, but I’m wearing a small in the next two colors. Because of the length, I think I decided that I prefer the fit of the medium.
This is the “saffron”. As you can see, the small is still very roomy, but it is a bit shorter. I’m 5’4′ with long legs for my height.
This is the “caramel”. I actually think this one would transition nicely to fall and would pair great with a denim jacket and boots. If you’ve got a trip to Nashville coming up, grab it! Again, I’m wearing a small in this one.
12) puff sleeve dress / Do you remember this outfit planning collage? I fell in love with the dress when I first saw it online.
The above earrings sold out and the above wedges have been stuck in Mt. Pleasant, TX since June 7th, but I still put a similar outfit together…
The dress is simple, classic, flattering, and comfy as all get out. Featuring a shirred bodice and voluminous puff sleeves, this pretty midi dress is made of lightweight cotton dobby. It’s effortlessly put-together—and yes, it has pockets, too. For size reference, I’m wearing a 6. Per the reviews, people seem to either love it or hate it. I happen to love it.
I’m wearing it dress on the left with a clutch and heeled sandals, and more casually on the right with a tote and flat sandals.
Y’all know I don’t normally post on Thursdays, but I had a post yesterday, and I want to make sure y’all didn’t miss it! I talked about yesterday’s post being a personal mission BECAUSE EVERYBODY NEEDS TO TRY THIS BRA. Click HERE to read all about it and grab it while it’s ON SALE!
That’s all for today, y’all. I hope you enjoyed today’s post. There were tons of great finds in June!!!! I can’ hardly wait to see what July holds. Have a wonderful weekend with your people!