Well, after 3 weeks of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale going strong, we are in the final days! Sunday is the very last day, and then the prices will go back up.
I had a different post planned for today, but I ended up switching things up at the last minute. I know we’ve all be hearing about the sale for weeks and weeks now, but there are still quite a few things available that seem to be well stocked, and these are items that I personally own and love. Many of them will be items that you’ll see me in all fall and winter long, so you might as well grab them at a discounted price right now!
This is your last chance to grab them ON SALE! I have other favorites from the sale as well, but if they are sold out, I’m not going to waste your time talking about them today!
1) sparkle studs / 2) sweater / 3) pajamas / 4) curling iron / 5) huggie earrings / 6) blardigan / 7) lip set (pink) / 8) ambient lighting palette / 9) lighted mirror / 10) stud set / 11) best throw ever / 12) must have leggings / 13) bra / 14) bra / 15) joggers
1) sparkle studs / I have these sparkly studs in the multicolor glitter from years ago, and I’ve LOVED them for years and years. This year I grabbed them in rose gold and was reminded of just how much I love them. They are soooo sparkly and sooooo pretty!
And they make such a great gift!
Grab a pair or two for yourself for sure, but you should also consider grabbing them for gifts throughout the year. They come in the sweet little pink Kate Spade bag, which makes such a nice presentation. They could be first of the year teacher gifts, Christmas gifts (they’re even a great size and price for stocking stuffers), or birthday gifts for friends and family.
After the sale they will be $32, but right now they are only $18.99!
2) sweater / This sweater wasn’t in store, so I ordered it online AND I LOVE IT. First of all, the color is gorgeous! It’s a stunning and vibrant pink.
It’s 100% cotton with a ribbed crew neck, ribbed hem, and ribbed 3/4 sleeves. It’s got a waffle weave texture, and splits on the sides. It’s on the expensive side, but it’s well worth it. I know I will wear the heck out of it. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium. It’s very roomy, but I like it that way. If you like a more fitted sweater, this is not your sweater.
3) pajamas / I get a pair of these pajamas (sometimes long and sometimes short) every couple of years. They hold up great, so I don’t need new ones every year, but I did grab the below pair this year. For size reference, I’m wearing a medium. They are incredibly soft and just plain cute!
4) curling iron / Y’all know I’m a hot rollers girl (I use THESE). Always have been, and probably always will be. HOWEVER, I’ve been wanting to mix it up. So after hearing tons of rave reviews over the last several years, I finally grabbed this T3 curling iron during the sale! It’s $56 OFF right now! (The white one is sold out, but the graphite is still available.)
I do think there’s a bit of a learning curve when first using it, but I’m figuring it out.
It gives loose and tousled curls, which I love.
The hinge on this curling iron is tight, but I’ve figured out a way to lessen the pressure when pulling my hair through it. This results in the tousled curls that I prefer.
- I always turn the curling iron away from my face, and I’ve found the 2nd heat setting is plenty hot for my hair. I think the highest heat would be too damaging.
- Sometimes I like to curl small sections (like you see below), but I also do larger sections every so often. When the curls are varying sizes, it just seems more natural to me and gives a more relaxed look.
I think this type of curl really makes my new highlights stand out, and I’m really enjoying the change.
5) huggie earrings / Huggie earrings are my favorite type of earrings to wear. I’ve been known to go days and days without ever changing my huggies. I talk on the phone, shower, and sleep in them. These turquoise huggie earrings are fabulous.
6) blardigan / If you don’t have a blardigan, you need to fix that immediately. You simply can’t get any cozier. I’m wearing the x-small/small. I’ve given them as gifts to my mom, my sister, my mother-in-law, my sister-in-law, and Chris’s grandmother. I’ve also given blardigans to many loved ones when they are going through a hard time. It’s my way of gifting a hug. I’ve given them to friends going through chemo, to friends that have had loved ones in the hospital, and to friends that have lost loved ones. If you can think of anybody you would like to gift one too, you should grab it while it’s still on sale!
The slippers are FAB. I sized down a 1/2. They are fitted, so I don’t worry about them slipping off, and I love the way they feel. I thought the hot pink was so much fun.
7) lip set (pink) / This lip set was one of my favorite purchases from this year’s sale! It’s a $57 value for ONLY $35. It’s a limited-edition three-piece lip kit featuring a lip pencil, lipstick and a lipglass in a new midtone pink hue. Actually, it’s not nearly as pink as I thought it was going to be based on the color on the site, but I prefer the actual color.
It actually looks quite pink on me here, but I think that must be because of my pink sweater. Now don’t get me wrong, the products definitely have pink tones, but in real life I think of the color as more of a dark pink (not bright) or a spiced pink. I LOVE IT SO MUCH.
8) ambient lighting palette / I’ve been talking about my full-size Ambient Lighting Palette for over a year now. I think it’s a wonderful palette that gives such a pretty glow. But last time I talked about it, it was sold out. I know many of you were disappointed and wished you had made the purchase earlier, so I was THRILLED to see this essentials palette in the sale.
This limited-edition palette will define, enhance, and give you a lit-from-within glow. The colors are beautiful.
The palette includes:
-Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light: A universal finishing powder that recreates the most exquisitely flattering light on any skin tone.
– Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat: A blush combining the custom effects of Ambient Lighting Powder with a spectrum of modern hues for multidimensional, soft-focus color.
– Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Luminous Bronze Light: A cool bronze shade fused with Diffused Light to mimic a ray of warm sunlight.
9) lighted mirror / This Riki 10x lighted mirror is an item I picked up during the sale a couple of years ago. It’s worth every single penny at full price, so it’s an amazing deal during the sale at $80 OFF! It’s got LED lights, a magnifying mirror attachment, and a cell phone clip. And it’s so thin that I travel with it.
Five stages of dimming gives you full control of the level you want to see, while the 10X magnifying mirror helps you get up close and personal with lashes and brows and for detail work, especially around the eyes.
10) stud set / This earring set is FABULOUS. I bought the set a couple of years ago and was blown away by how pretty and sparkly these studs are! And they come in this nice box, which makes the set perfect for gifting. I’m telling you, people will think you are wearing real diamond studs. They are seriously gorgeous and sooo sparkly (the picture doesn’t even come close to doing them justice). They are big enough to be seen, but small enough for people to think they just might be real. Haha!
IT’S ON SALE for ONLY $29.90 y’all, it’s soft as all get out, it looks pretty (I love the fringe!), and it launders great. Buy SEVERAL for your own home (just to keep your family from fighting over it), and then buy them as gifts too. THIS BLANKET IS AMAZING.
Throw one over the back of your couch, throw one on the foot of your bed, and/or pile them up in a great basket. You’re going to want to have plenty on hand or your family will fight over them. I’m not even kidding.
Click HERE for the throw. It makes a FANTASTIC Christmas present for anybody on your list. Seriously, ANYBODY and EVERYBODY. It’s also a great graduation present. STOCK UP ON THESE BABIES. I’ve also given tons as housewarming gifts! It really does make the PERFECT housewarming gift.
Oh, and they launder perfectly and don’t lose any of their softness. I’ve probably washed mine 25x each and they are still just as soft as the day I bought them.
I asked people on Facebook how many they had purchased, and several people had purchased over 8. There were even a couple of ladies that had purchased 18 over the years for themselves and gifts!
12) must have leggings / Next up, we’re talking about my MUST HAVE leggings. Seriously. You MUST get them. I’m not just telling you to, I’m pretty much begging you to. I’m THRILLED that they are still in stock.
I wear some combination of this tee and leggings combo (I have several colors in each) ALL THE TIME during the fall and spring. This is how I wear it when running around town doing errands. I typically throw a denim jacket on top, and I’ve styled it with fashion sneakers instead of athletic sneakers.
If you’re a regular reader, you know I can’t shut up about these babies. I can’t help it. I ADORE mine, and I think that everybody needs to give them a try.
They are high waisted like the Zella high waisted live in leggings we all know and love. But get this, the waistband is a soft ribbed material. They don’t have as much compression as the original leggings, which actually makes them even more comfortable! And I’ll take comfort over compression every day of the week.
In addition to the cute pockets and the awesome ribbed waistband, there are also cute little bands at the bottom. I keep getting questions on if they are more like leggings or more like joggers, so here’s my official answer: They fit like leggings, but they are more in the style of a jogger (with the big pockets and banded cuffs). They’re awesome.
Also. THEY ARE SO SOFT. Like reallllllllllly REALLY soft.
And I’m telling you, the fit is adorable.
These are the “black”, but I think they are more of a really dark charcoal grey. For size reference, I’m wearing a small. I’ve heard that some people are sizing down in these, but I like the fit of my regular size.
These are my favorites that I buy from the sale just about every year. They are comfy, the cups are perfectly rounded, and they make me feel great. Both of these bras have taken the internet by storm over the last several years.
Cropped joggers, a short sleeve tee, and a denim jacket makes up my kinda outfit for either an early fall or a spring day.
These restore soft pocket joggers are a relatively new addition to my closet, and I’m so happy to have them. I lounge around in them at the house, and I wear them around town as well. They are so soooooo soft, they are very lightweight, and they just feel great on. For size reference, I’m wearing a small.
I mean, I know I can’t wear athleisure every single day, but I wouldn’t mind if I could.
OTHER ITEMS STILL IN STOCK
These are the crowd favorite faux leather leggings from SPANX, and they basically have a cult following.
These leggings are worth every dang penny at full price, but it’s a total steal if you can grab them on sale. Regularly $98, right now they are ONLY $64.90. WOWZA!
I’m about to giving you my 5-star rating, but before we get to all my thoughts, know this…
MAKE SURE YOU SIZE UP 1.
I wear a small in all Zella leggings, but I wear a medium petite in these. I couldn’t even shimmy the smalls over my hips. (I’m 5’4″ and the regular leggings were wayyyyy too long on me. Like several inches too long.) So for official size reference, I wear a medium petite.
I’m telling you, if you want to feel like a million bucks, treat yourself to these leggings.
They are great quality, they wash well, they don’t stretch out, and perhaps most importantly – you will feel amazing in them! Again, I size up to a medium in these (I wear a small in all other leggings), and they fit perfectly.
They suck you in and totally slim you down, while still allowing you to breathe. It’s a thing of wonder.
This cozy crewneck sweater comes in tons of colors, and it’s a great basic to have! I’m wearing a small here, and I like the fit of the small if I’m wearing it with jeans, but I really need to be wearing a medium with leggings. So basically, if wearing with jeans, size down. If you are planning to wear with leggings, you will want to size up for additional length.
It’s lightweight with a bit of stretch in it. It’s very soft and comfy! It can easily be dressed up or down (as you’ll see later in the post).
This denim jacket is currently sold out (remember to check back frequently for returns!), but any relaxed fit denim jacket will do.
These Steve Madden booties are the ones I came home with from the sale.
This outfit has the cozy wrap and the must have leggings, and both are IN THE SALE!
I’ve been wearing this exact combo on repeat for a couple of years now.
I seriously don’t know how it could get more comfy than this.
This cozy wrap jacket is straight up fabulous. Sizes are picked over, but you want to grab it if it’s available in your size.
It’s got a funnel neck collar, snap closure, and a super cozy fleece lining. Since it was super windy, I really appreciated the additional length on this jacket. It kept me nice and warm.
I think the relaxed styling is a lot of fun and I definitely found myself wrapping up in it.
For size reference, I’m in an extra small, so it runs quite large. I would definitely recommend sizing down a size (or maybe even 2).
Here are the must have leggings again.
I can’t help it. I ADORE them. In fact, I named them MUST HAVES!!! #becauseyoureallyMUSThavethem And I’ve basically made it my personal mission to convince everybody to try them for themselves. #dramaticbuttrue
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
On Fridays, I always like to do a quick recap of the week’s post just in case you missed anything!
On Monday, I featured tons of great (and super affordable) looks for Carter! We’re talking awesome back-to-school outfits that are crazy affordable. Click HERE to see lots of outfits and some awesome back-to-school supply essentials.
Wednesday was What’s Up Wednesday and I shared tons of fun stuff, but I was most excited about this teacher tote! My friend Keely (isn’t she DARLING!) is a teacher, so she did a review of the tote for everybody.
Keely LOVES it! In fact, she loves it so much, that she’s also using it as a carry-on AND a beach bag for her beach trip (that she leaves for this morning).
Click HERE to see her complete review and see tons of interior pictures and close up pictures of features of the bag. And yes, she’s wearing the dress in pink that I have on in the picture above in black!
I MEAN! Look how functional this bag is! You will be SO ORGANIZED! That’s a built-in laptop sleeve on the top right, and I love all the interior and exterior pockets.
ONE MORE THING
Oh wait! One more thing! I spent yesterday working on a post I’m doing next week featuring Amazon dresses. These dresses will be great for everybody, but if you are a teacher, you’re definitely going to want to tune in. I’ll have tons of dresses and lots of cute jewelry I’ll be featuring on Wednesday, and everything is super affordable. THIS DRESS is probably the one that I’m freaking out the most about. I already had it in grey blue and loved it, but this time I grabbed it in the grass green AND CANNOT GET OVER how flipping cute it is. I styled it with this turquoise necklace and these sandals (true to size and designer inspired), AND IT’S SO DARLING! I would consider sizing up in the dress if between sizes. If you scroll down on the site to check out the reviews, lots of reviewers posted pics of themselves in the dress and they all look SO CUTE!
Okay, that’s it everybody! This is your LAST CHANCE to grab anything that you might have been on the fence on for the N Sale.
You’re running out of time to get off the fence. 😉
Have a wonderful weekend with your people!