This post is sponsored by HSN and ShopStyle Collective. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Okay, y’all. You’re getting a special Saturday post today because the deals are just too good, so listen up! (Make sure you scroll down to check out Friday’s post if you haven’t seen it yet!!!) There are lots of great items available right now at HSN, but it’s the special savings on the Dyson V11 with stand that went live today that warranted a special Saturday post. The HSN price is regularly $699, BUT TODAY IT IS $499! More on the vacuum after the collage (it’s #11), so scroll down to see what I have to say!
THE STUFF IS GOOD THIS MONTH Y’ALL.
And the deals are INCREDIBLE.
ALSO…if you’re a new customer, they have coupon codes that work with most items (some exclusions apply, like the Dyson vacuum). You can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 purchase (for new customers). You can use the code HSN2021 for $20 OFF a $40 purchase (for new customers).
Here are my picks for September…
1) white and blue canister set / 2) 16 piece food storage set / 3) 18 piece dinnerware set / 4) Safavieh rug / 5) mug tree with basket / 6) 3 piece goal milk soap set / 7) Sunny Valley Orchard All Purpose Cleaning Kit / 8) throw / 9) Bissell Wet/Dry Vac / 10) Shark cord free handheld vacuum / 11) Dyson V11 with stand /12) faux fiddle leaf
1) white and blue canister set / I love blue and white china, and I adore this blue and white canister set. Keep them in your pantry or display them on your kitchen counter! Functional AND pretty, my favorite combination.
2) 16 piece food storage set / This food storage set is crafted of material with a glass like look and feel. It won’t chip or crack, and it is odor and stain resistant. You can reheat foods in 1/2 the time and they are designed to stack and store securely.
3) 18 piece dinnerware set / This service is for a set of 4 and includes 2 large serving bowls ideal for rice, salad, and pasta. It’s constructed of porcelain and is microwave and dishwasher safe.
4) Safavieh rug / I get questions about my dining room rug almost every single day. I get it. I LOVE IT SO MUCH. My rug is a Safavieh rug (like the rug in the collage), and the quality is excellent. It’s held up beautifully over the last year and still looks brand new. There are several color options and lots of varying sizes all on this one link.
5) mug tree with basket / We’re not coffee drinkers at my house, but if we were, I think I would love a mug tree like this!
6) 3 piece goat milk soap set / This goat milk bar soap trio includes 9 oz. bars of soap in the following scents: sugar pumpkin, heirloom pear, and vanilla absolute. It’s “perfect for those who want to cleanse and moisturize their skin with a rich, luxurious lather.”
7) Sunny Valley Orchard All Purpose Cleaning Kit / In this set you get 26 oz of a concentrate and 26 oz of a ready to use cleaner. You also get 2 sponges. These apple cider vinegar based products are are formulated with plant based ingredients and water, so they are super clean. And get this! The concentrated bottle makes up to 26 additional bottles. Amazing!
8) throw / You can never have enough throws. That’s all.
9) Bissell Wet/Dry Vac / If you’re interested in a wet/dry vac, I highly encourage you to go check out what the site has to say about this one and read the reviews! I’ve never had a wet/dry vac, but the info on the site is making me think we might need one.
10) Shark cord free handheld vacuum / This baby is small, but MIGHTY! It’s a handheld that weighs in at only 1.4 pounds. It has a tapered nozzle for easy debris pick up and has two accessories for handling pet hair, upholstery, and tight spaces.
11) Dyson V11 with stand / I can’t believe this, but just a couple of months have passed since I introduced y’all to the Dyson V8, and now here I am showing it’s more powerful big sister, the Dyson V11. It’s regularly $699 on HSN but TODAY IT’S $499!!!!! WOW! I mean, it’s obviously still expensive, but that’s some serious savings!
The Dyson V8 was on special in July, and the Dyson V11 is on special TODAY. We fell in love with the V8 and used it every single day since we first got it, but now we’re reaching for the V11. After posting about the V8 back in July and hearing from soooooooooo many of you that scooped up the V8 at the sale price, it made me want to review the V11 for this month.
HSN was super generous and sent me the V11 so I could review it for y’all, so here we go!
The V11 is more expensive, but you are definitely getting more bang for your buck. The main differences between the V8 and the V11 follow: the V11 has a charging stand, it has 40% more suction than the V8, it automatically adapts to different floor types, and it has an LCD display that communicates several pieces of info (battery life, cleaning modes, full bin indicator, filter cleaning instructions, and a blockage indicator).
In this first picture you see the V11 docked on it’s charging stand, one of the best features of the V11! We obviously don’t keep it in the bedroom, but the laundry room (where we keep it) is a wreck right now and is in no shape to be photographed, so here we are. Ha! I had many of you tell me that you didn’t have a wall that you wanted to drill into to mount the charging station for the V8, so the V11 and it’s charging stand could be the answer for some of you.
The V11 comes with all the same V8 attachments that we love, so that’s great! The attachments are AWESOME. We clean furniture, the stairs, lamp shades, blinds, and all sorts of other spaces with the attachments.
Also as mentioned above, the V11 has 40% more suction than the V8. I didn’t know the percentage difference until I sat down to write this post and started reading more about it, all I knew is that the first time we used it Chris was like “WHOAH!!!!! THIS THING IS SO POWERFUL!” And that’s saying something, because Chris was so impressed with the power of the V8. The power of the V11 knocked his socks off.
In our house, we have carpet, we have wood floors, and we have rugs. And when vacuuming, we go from one surface to another very quickly. The V11 allows us to do this with ease. Again, the first time Chris used it, he was like “WHOAH! Did you hear that? It changed settings when I went up on the rug!” It’s a nice feature for sure.
And let’s go back to the suction. LOOK AT THOSE VACUUM LINES, LADIES!
Vacuum lines make me ridiculously happy, and my goodness the Dyson V11 sure does deliver on the vacuum lines.
The LCD screen displays the current performance including selected power mode, remaining run time, filter maintenance reminders and blockage reports. You just touch that little button on the bottom to change what the screen reports.
I will say that the V11 is a bit heavier to move around than the V8, but that’s the only downside I see. It’s of course also more expensive, so it’s just up to you to decide if the extra features are worth the extra money for you. Now that we have both, both Chris and I would say the V11 is worth the extra money. And that’s saying something, because until we tried the V11 we couldn’t imagine anything better than the V8.
BOTTOM LINE: Dyson makes INCREDIBLE vacuums. We got a much less expensive cordless vacuum last year, and going from a corded vacuum to a cordless vacuum was life changing for us. But after being introduced to the Dyson vacuums, I feel certain we will be Dyson owners and loyal fans for life.
Before you go, I also want to let you know that HSN has a Flex Pay option on almost all of their products, which could obviously be quite helpful on more expensive items like this.
12) faux fiddle leaf / I don’t have a fiddle leaf, but I’ve always wanted one. I’m not sure if I could keep a real one alive, but I’ve seen some really great fake ones all over instagram. This one looks like a great one, and the price is definitely right.
Before you go, don’t forget that if you’re a new customer, they have coupon codes that work with most items (some exclusions apply, like the Dyson vacuum). You can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 purchase (for new customers). You can use the code HSN2021 for $20 OFF a $40 purchase (for new customers).