This post is sponsored by HSN and ShopStyle Collective. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
I’m so excited for today’s post with HSN! I did my first collaboration with them last year, and at that time I shared that I had recently learned that HSN had an online site. Prior to our first collaboration, I just knew HSN was a tv channel with high energy programming, so I was happy to learn that they also provided easy access to an online site.
AND THE SITE IS AWESOME.
This is now my 6th or 7th time to partner with the brand, and I have to say that I’m hooked. Over the last year or so, I’ve purchased several products from the site, and I also found 2 different Dyson vacuums on super sale. I’m not even being dramatic when I say they’ve bettered my quality of life. #becausetheytotallyhave
When they sent me their May deals, I poured over the list and found several things I was definitely interested in sharing with y’all. THE STUFF IS GOOD, And the deals are INCREDIBLE.
Make sure you take the time to check their “Today’s Special” when you can, because every so often the deal is mind-blowing.
ALSO…if you’re a new customer, the coupon code HELLO10 will bet you $10 off a minimum of a $20 purchase for new customers (some exclusions apply).
Here are my picks for MAY…
1) Dyson Corrale Straightener Gift Set / 2) Clinique Smart Clinical Repair Eye Cream / 3) Happy Place Odor Eliminator Bottle Set / 4) Shark Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum /5) jump starter and power bank / 6) Tan-Luxe The Body Tanning Butter / 7) HairShark 3-in-1 Volume Backcomb / 8) Skin Cosmetics Divine Body Blend / 9) May’s Beauty Box / 10) Democracy twill cargo pants
1) Dyson Corrale Straightener Gift Set / I asked HSN to send me this straightener so I could do a formal review for y’all, but it hasn’t arrived yet. However, although I can’t give y’all my personal account, I still want to tell you what I’ve read about it because the promotion ends on the 15th and I don’t want you to miss out.
What You Will Receive:
- Corrale straightener
- Charging dock
- Heat resistant travel pouch
- Magnetic 360 charging cable
- Corrale storage case
- Manufacturer’s 2-year limited warranty
This straightener can be used corded or cord-free when styling your hair. I LOVE the cord-free option. You get up to 30 minutes of cord free styling, and it will fully recharge in 70 minutes. You can of course use it to straighten your hair, but I’ve been watching you tube videos on how to use it to give your hair loose beachy waves, and that’s what I’m interested in!
It’s great for all different hair types, and there are 3 different heat settings for you to choose from to meet your needs. And just look at these incredible results! The big deal about this particular straightener is that it has what are known as flexing plates. These flexing plates shape around your hair and gather it neatly together on each pass, which creates more shine, less frizz, and fewer flyways than all other straighteners on the market. #signmeup
2) Clinique Smart Clinical Repair Eye Cream / I looked this eye cream up at one of my favorite retailers to see if it had any reviews, and boy did it. We’re talking 2,300 reviews with the great majority of them being 5 STARS. So many reviewers were “extremely satisfied” and talked about visible results in a rather short period of time, like 6 weeks and under.
Click HERE for all Clinique products at HSN right now. When I created the collage, this Almost Lipstick duo was sold out, but now it’s BACK IN STOCK! It’s the same product in a full size and a mini version, and it’s known for flattering all types of skin tones and looking great on everybody. The “almost lipstick” has transparent pigments that merge with your natural lip tone to create a look that’s uniquely yours. SO COOL!
3) Happy Place Odor Eliminator Bottle Set / Beekman Happy Place cleaning supplies are formulated with natural botanical extracts to clean and freshen your home without using harsh chemicals. All of their fragrance enhanced odor eliminators leave you with a refreshing scent.
4) Shark Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum / Okay, y’all. Listen up. THIS HANDHELD VACUUM IS THE FLIPPING BOMB. AND IT’S ON SALE RIGHT NOW! I featured it a couple of months ago when we first got it, and we continue to love it and use it all the time. This baby is POWERFUL! It’s lightweight, cordless (totally necessary), and the suction is next level. We use it on our kitchen counters, in our kitchen drawers, in my bathroom drawer, and in the crevices on our sofa. We’ve started using it in our cars too.
It’s obviously great for little jobs and places with crevices. LIKE OUR AIR FRYER. Y’all, we love our air fryer and use it allllllllllll the time, but it is a beast to keep clean. I’m constantly battling crumbs in this thing. I find myself telling Carter to grab the WANDVAC at least once a day. Crumbs in the air fryer, dog hair under the stools under the island, dirt tracked in by the dogs…this vacuum can take care of little jobs in a big way.
I know this is gross, but we had just cooked French fries, and they leave behind sooooo many crumbs.
It’s also great for grabbing crumbs on the stove top.
Carter gives it a big ol’ thumbs up. Regularly priced at $129.99, right now you can grab it for $109.99!
When you have dogs like this, good vacuums are a necessity. I obviously swear by my Dyson (that I grabbed on sale at HSN last year), but this little guy is great for quick little jobs.
5) jump starter and power bank / This product will allow you to always hit the road with confidence. For almost all size engines, gas or diesel, you have the ability to jump start your vehicle immediately. The USB ports keep your mobile devices charged, and you’ll never be left in the dark with its built-in light.
6) Tan-Luxe The Body Tanning Butter / I’ve talked about Tan-Luxe products before, and I know that so many of you absolutely swear by this product line. You can click HERE for all Tan-Luxe products currently available at HSN.
This Body Butter is an ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE value right now. You can get this huge bottle for ONLY $38, and it’s a $95 value! WOW! I’ve used it several times and like the subtle and even color it gives. It’s very easy to use. I just apply it similarly to how I apply regular lotion, I just make sure to apply it in circular motions so it won’t appear streaky.
Check out the results from a Consumer Perception Survey:
- In a 3-week consumer perception survey with 40 volunteers:
- 100% of participants agreed that the product is stress and hassle free
- 95% of participants agreed that the product gave a natural looking color
- 95% of participants agreed that an even, streak-free tan was achieved
- 98% of participants agreed that their skin felt more hydrated for up to 24 hours after using the product
- 95% of participants agreed that their skin felt more radiant
- 98% of participants agreed that their skin looked more luminous
- 98% of participants agreed that their skin had a more even tone and texture
7) HairShark 3-in-1 Volume Backcomb / The crown of my head always needs some help because my hair definitely looks best with some extra volume and lift at the top. I NEED this tool.
8) Skin Cosmetics Divine Body Blend / This lightweight moisturizer revitalizes and renew skin’s appearance by helping to optimize skin’s moisture barrier and soothe and moisturize skin to help temporarily minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
9) May’s Beauty Box / HSN’s expert buyers collaborated with Amy Morrison (their top beauty host) to curate an incredible beauty box for all of us! For ONLY $30, you can get $186 worth of products! WOW.
What You’ll Get
- 3 fl. oz. Benefit Roller Lash Lifting Mascara
- 2 fl. oz. Dr. Nassif Dawn to Dusk Exfoliate Facial Cleanser
- 1.7 fl. oz. Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme
- 1 oz. Skinn DermAppeal Treatment
- .25 fl. oz. StriVectin Multi-action Super C Retinol Serum
- 2.54 fl. oz. Tan Luxe The Butter Illuminating Tanning Butter
- 6 fl. oz. Taya AWC Creme
- 13 oz. Too Faced- BTS Mascara Short Cap Mini
- 9 fl. oz. Tweak’d By Nature- Rise & Shine Volumizing Shampoo
I LOVE the BTS mascara (it really lengthens my lashes) and the Tan Luxe Illuminating Tanning butter (gives me such a pretty color), and I’m excited to try all of the other products! I’m especially looking forward to trying the Prai throat cream and the volumizing shampoo.
LOOK AT THIS FABULOUS BOX AND THESE INCREDIBLE PRODUCTS!
10) Democracy twill cargo pants / Y’all know I LOVE the Democracy brand, and I also know that as soon as my mom sees these pants, she will buy them. GUARANTEED. She will buy them, and then she will be DARLING in them. Click HERE for all Democracy products currently available at HSN.
So, did any of these items grab your interest? I’m telling you, HSN has some killer deals on some fabulous products!
And don’t forget, if you’re a new customer you can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 minimum purchase (for new customers). You can also use FlexPay, which lets you get what you want now and pay it off in easy installments – interest free! There are no extra charges and no hidden fees.
That’s it for today, y’all! A huge THANK YOU to HSN and ShopStyle Collective for sponsoring this post.
The Tan Luxe looks like something I need! What does it smell like?
Hi, Cherie! It has a very faint smell, but I like the way it smells. Hard to describe, but it’s pleasant. I used it on legs and arm this morning and although I could smell it when applying it, I have not smelled it at all during the day. Hope this helps! xoxo
Totally did not know about the Hairshark Backcomb despite the dozen’s of backcomb brushes, volumizing hair products on my vanity. I struggle everyday to create volume with what feels like 12 strands of fine hair. Ordered it! In the May beauty box is a Dr. Nassif product. I have used other products of his and have been happy with all of them. If you spend $50,000+ for facial plastic surgery from him and he is having you use these products on your skin before and after surgery, you better believe he cares that the product works.
That’s a really great point, Carly! Now I need to try some Dr. Nassif products! xoxo
Shay Shull says
I love HSN’s app! It’s so easy to browse and shop on it!