This post is sponsored by HSN and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Okay, y’all. Total honesty here.
Until last May when I was introduced to the site during a Birkenstock promotion they were having, I’m not sure if I had ever been on the HSN site. I’m actually not sure if I even knew it existed. Sure, I knew about the tv channel and the high energy type programming they are known for, but I don’t recall ever connecting that HSN had an online site as well.
WELL THEY DO.
AND IT’S AWESOME.
When HSN first reached out to see if I wanted to partner with them, they sent me a huge list of their July deals. I poured over the list and found several things I was definitely interested in for myself, so I knew it would be a great partnership. And I was lucky enough to have them send some of those items to me so I could have some personal experience with some of the items that I wanted to share with you.
THE STUFF IS GOOD Y’ALL.
And the deals are INCREDIBLE.
I think you’ll find that they offer a wide variety of products such as electronics, crafts, beauty products, health & fitness items, even foods that are all at your fingertips! #ilovethingsatmyfingertips AND you are going to love the prices. #ilovelowprices
A month ago I didn’t even know about the site, and I now find myself checking their “Today’s Special” almost daily. For example, the Dyson vacuum in the collage was even one of their daily specials a couple of weeks ago! Click HERE to see what’s on special today!
ALSO…if you’re a new customer, they have coupon codes that work with most items (some exclusions apply, like the Dyson vacuum). You can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 purchase (for new customers). You can use the code HELLO2021 for $20 OFF a $40 purchase (for new customers).
Here are my picks for July…
1) Too Faced eyeshadow palette / 2) 3 piece stud earring set / 3) laptop desk / 4) Tan Luxe drops / 5) slip on sandals / 6) blender / 7) Bissell hand held vacuum / 8) FitQuest Ultra Thin Walking Treadmill / 9) Dyson V8 Animal Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum / 10) mattress topper
1) Too Faced eyeshadow palette / This eyeshadow palette is full of beautiful bronzes, golds, blushes, and pinks. You’ll have all the colors needed for a subtle or a dramatic eye, your choice!
2) 3 piece stud earring set / Okay, Ladies. I have this set and it’s awesome. For only $28.75, you get 3 beautifully sparkly earring pairs. And I’m telling you, THEY LOOK LEGIT. As a general rule, when dealing with costume jewelry for earrings, I like to stick with sizes that aren’t too big…because I think they look more real when the size isn’t over the top.
I mean, nobody will believe that you’re walking around with 3 carat diamonds on each ear, but they might believe a smaller size! In this set, the biggest pair (that I’m holding) is 1 1/2 carats in each ear. The middle size is .75 carats in each ear (which is the most popular size). Not sure about the exact size of the smallest earrings (on the left), but they are so dainty and tiny. These stones are super bright and sparkly, and I think they will fool just about everybody. I love having the option of different sizes for myself, but this set will be especially great for those of you with multiple piercings in each ear.
Look how bright and sparkly!
I’ve been wearing the largest pair most often. One important piece of information…the site makes it look like you get a long box with 3 individual boxes for each pair of earrings. But when my earrings arrived, they were all in 1 small square box. I didn’t mind since they were all for me, but if you are thinking about gifting 1 or 2 pairs out, it’s possible they won’t each have their own gift box.
3) laptop desk / I do a lot of work on my laptop on the couch, and I normally have my computer propped up on a pillow. I know it will be much better for the computer if I use this laptop desk so it won’t have a chance of overheating while on the pillow fabric. Yep, I’m going to order this for myself today.
4) Tan Luxe drops / I have several friends that absolutely swear by these Tan Luxe drops. If you’re already a Tan Luxe devotee, I know you are going to scoop up this 2 pack at this incredible price. If you’ve always wanted to try this brand, now is the time!
5) slip on sandals / I love a good slip on sandal. My favorite color options for this one are the copper and the light blue. Perfect to slip on all spring and summer long with denim shorts. Size up a 1/2.
6) blender / Everybody trusts the Cuisinart name. This Compact Portable Blending/Chopping System powerhouse does it all. Use the streamlined blender jar to make smoothies in a flash, mince herbs, or grind up flax in the chopping cup, and whip up custom drinks right in the four Tritan™ travel cups. Designed to fit anywhere, the Compact Portable Blending/ Chopping System delivers big performance with a 350-watt motor and user-friendly electronic touchpad.
7) Bissell hand held vacuum / Okay, so I think this little guy is genius. This handheld vacuum charges with a USB charging cord and has a combination crevice/brush tool that makes cleaning a breeze in the tightest of areas. I’m thinking this would be great for cleaning car seats!
8) FitQuest Ultra Thin Walking Treadmill / To be honest, the reviews are mixed on this treadmill, but the positive reviews are so positive it has me leaning towards thinking this could really be a great purchase.
9) Dyson V8 Animal Pro Cordless Stick Vacuum / This vacuum is the real deal, and I found the RED ONE ON SALE right now! The regular price is $537.49, the HSN price is $399 (which is already a great deal), but right now you can grab it for ONLY $329 (not sure how long this price will last)! If you follow me on social media, you saw me first post about this vacuum back on July 3rd. At my request, HSN sent me this vacuum so I could try it out AND OMG. To say we love it would be the understatement of the year.
We’ve had our purple vacuum (same model, just a different color) for almost 3 weeks now, and I’ve basically vacuumed the entire house. And I don’t just mean the floors. Shutters, cabinets, lampshades, light fixtures, our headboard, mirrors, picture frames…NOTHING IS SAFE.
The suction is incredibly powerful. You should see the lines it leaves on our bedroom carpet! The attachments are also amazing and we’ve actually had fun using them. Perhaps my favorite part is that emptying the gunk out of it is sooooo easy. You push a button and it kind of squeegees everything out. I of course love that I don’t have to stick my hand in there.
So in summary, I highly recommend this vacuum (as do Chris and Carter). We all love it. It handles all of our dog hair (you seriously wouldn’t believe how much dog hair) like a champ! If you’ve always wanted one, grab it at this discounted price!
10) mattress topper / In addition to the earring set and the stick vacuum, the other item I requested be sent to me was this mattress topper. Our guest bedroom bed definitely lacked comfort. I slept up there a couple of weeks ago when Chris was sick (and I wanted to keep my distance), and let’s just say I was less than impressed. We used to have a large foam piece on top of the mattress that we bought in hopes of making the bed super comfy, but it was a big ol’ mistake. I mean, we’re talking EPIC FAIL.
So, when I saw this mattress topper was available, I was pumped!
I’M SO MUCH HAPPIER with the comfort level of the bed now! The topper has individually tufted squares, and it adds just the right amount of plushness. Now I kind of want to find an excuse to sleep solo up in the guest bedroom. You know, just for a night or two. Haha!
And just fyi, my regular sheets went on top of the mattress and mattress topper without any trouble at all.
Before you go, HSN has a flex pay option on almost all of their products. Also, don’t forget that if you’re a new customer, they have coupon codes that work with most items (some exclusions apply, like the Dyson vacuum). You can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 purchase (for new customers). You can use the code HELLO2021 for $20 OFF a $40 purchase (for new customers).