This post is sponsored by HSN and ShopStyle Collective. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
I’m so excited for today’s post with HSN! I did my first collaboration with them last year, and at that time I shared that I had recently learned that HSN had an online site. Prior to our first collaboration, I just knew HSN was a tv channel with high energy programming, so I was happy to learn that they also provided easy access to an online site.
AND THE SITE IS AWESOME.
This is now my 5th or 6th time to partner with the brand, and I have to say that I’m hooked. Over the last year or so, I’ve purchased several products from the site, and I also found 2 different Dyson vacuums on super sale. I’m not even being dramatic when I say they’ve bettered my quality of life. #becausetheytotallyhave
When they sent me their March deals, I poured over the list and found several things I was definitely interested in sharing with y’all. THE STUFF IS GOOD, And the deals are INCREDIBLE.
Make sure you take the time to check their “Today’s Special” when you can, because every so often the deal is mind-blowing.
ALSO…if you’re a new customer, the coupon code HELLO10 will bet you $10 off a minimum of a $20 purchase for new customers (some exclusions apply).
Here are my picks for MARCH…
1) BeautyBio Eyelighter Concentrate and Bright Eye Gels / 2) Shark Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum / 3) Nutri-Bullet Juicer / 4) Skinn Cosmetics leave on mask and neck serum 5) colorful throw / 6) Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer / 7) goat milk bath and body collection / 8) Bissell Portable Carpet Cleaner / 9) compact stainless steel ice maker /10) MAC lipstick bag bundle / 11) Safavieh rug
1) BeautyBio Eyelighter Concentrate and Bright Eye Gels / This set includes Bright Eyes Gels and a 2-in-1 multi-tasking eye serum. The gels help brighten the skin and help diminish fine lines and wrinkles. The concentrate helps diminish the look of under eye puffiness and helps improve the overall appearance of eye area skin. If purchased separately, this duo is over $70, but you can get both right now for $58!
2) Shark Cord-Free Handheld Vacuum / Okay, y’all. Listen up. THIS HANDHELD VACUUM IS THE FLIPPING BOMB. AND IT’S ON SALE RIGHT NOW! I was working on this post when Chris got a glimpse of the collage. He goes, “Isn’t that handheld vac what’s in that box in the garage?”. Sure enough, we had this in the garage, and we hadn’t even taken it out of the box. WELL. We took it out, and we are OBSESSED. This baby is POWERFUL! It’s lightweight, cordless (which makes it very easily portable), and the suction is next level. Right after taking it out of the box we used it on our kitchen counters, in our kitchen drawers, in my bathroom drawer, and in the crevices on our sofa. Chris can’t wait to use it in the car as well.
3) Nutri-Bullet Juicer / This juicer is just under $100 and a great buy. There’s a video on the site if you are interested and would like to learn more.
4) Skinn Cosmetics leave on mask and neck serum / Are you taking care of your neck? You should be! An old neck is a body part that totally ages somebody, so it’s important to pay attention to it. This product has rave reviews.
5) colorful throw / I have tons of throws, but I feel like I can never have enough. I love the colors and the fringe on this one.
6) Smashbox Pore Minimizing Primer / I currently use a different Smashbox product to help cover my pores, but I definitely need to try this product. What does this product do exactly?
- Dramatically reduces the look of pores
- Mattifies shine and controls oil all day
- Smooths and preps skin for makeup
- Won’t clog pores or cause breakouts
- Water-resistant, smooth-glide texture
- Leaves a soft, even finish
- Cruelty-free and vegan
7) goat milk bath and body collection / If purchased separately, this set is valued at $112. Right now you can get the set for ONLY $53.90!
8) Bissell Portable Carpet Cleaner / SALE ALERT! With the push of a button the BISSELL SpotBot Pet carpet cleaner delivers hands-free spot and stain removal on carpets and area rugs. Equipped with two preset cleaning cycles, this easy-to-use portable unit automatically sprays, brushes and suctions to remove surface pet stains and tough, set-in stains. Its unique cleaning foot with DeepReach Technology delivers water and cleaning formula deep into carpet fibers and gently scrubs for permanent pet-stain removal. I love the idea that you can place this on a spot, let it do it’s thing, and just walk away while it’s working!
9) compact stainless steel ice maker / Ice makers are all the rage now, and this one is quite a bit less expensive than the one I keep seeing all over instagram.
10) MAC lipstick bag bundle / This cute little set comes with the bag, a lip primer, and a lipstick. The set retails for $54, but you can grab it right now for $37.80!
11) Safavieh rug / You know my dining room rug that you see in all of my selfies? It’s a Safavieh rug, and this is a Safavieh rug too. Beautiful color options, lots of size choices, and varying shapes are all available on HSN.
I also want to talk to you about these hangers! I gave a closet tour on the blog yesterday, and I talked about my love of velvet hangers. I linked some that I own, but I had a reader (Shout Out, Carly!) that left a comment where she was passionately talking about these velvet hangers in particular and they are ON SALE! This was Carly’s comment just yesterday…
HSN TIP the next time you shop… buy these, they are a game changer. Joy Mangano famous closet hangers!!!! I have bought a million other brands of velvet hangers and I agree with you and like them. However until I bought her brand I did not understand the difference. I thought how different can they really be? They are so much better in everyway. They stack smaller, slide better, hold better, have adaptions you add to hangers to decrease the rod space and make it more condensed. Just superior in every way and once I had her brand of hangers I could not stand to keep the others, drove me crazy. I now have gotten rid of all the other velvet brands and only use Joy’s in all the closets. Worth every penny I spent. Mine are camel color but they come in a lot of colors and metal options (gold, silver).
WELL, CARLY. You convinced me! I’m placing my order today and getting the white set. I mean, I already love the velvet hangers I own, but Carly has convinced me that I’m going to love these velvet hangers even more. I’m not gonna lie, I’m excited.
ONE DAY SALE
- You can get $20 OFF the Dyson Omni-Glide Hard Floor Cordless Vacuum.
- Grab a set of Wolfgang Puck Nonstick Sheetpans and Silicone Trays for under $20! That’s 50% OFF!
- These motion activated flood lights are ONLY $29.00. That’s over 50% OFF, and the reviews are excellent.
And don’t forget, if you’re a new customer you can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 minimum purchase (for new customers). You can also use FlexPay, which lets you get what you want now and pay it off in easy installments – interest free! There are no extra charges and no hidden fees.