This post is sponsored by HSN and ShopStyle Collective. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote products that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
I’m so excited for today’s post with HSN! I did my first collaboration with them last year, and at that time I shared that I had recently learned that HSN had an online site. Prior to our first collaboration, I just knew HSN was a tv channel with high energy programming, so I was happy to learn that they also provided easy access to an online site.
AND THE SITE IS AWESOME.
This is now my 7th or 8th time to partner with the brand, and I have to say that I’m hooked. Over the last year or so, I’ve purchased several products from the site, and I also found 2 different Dyson vacuums on super sale. I’m not even being dramatic when I say they’ve bettered my quality of life. #becausetheytotallyhave Last month we purchased the portable air conditioner (for an extra a.c. for the ranch) that they were showcasing as a daily special, and we are soooo happy with it! I’m telling you, HSN is a source for just about anything and everything you want or need.
When they sent me their June deals, I poured over the list and found several things I was definitely interested in sharing with y’all. THE STUFF IS GOOD, And the deals are INCREDIBLE.
Make sure you take the time to check their “Today’s Special” when you can, because every so often the deal is mind-blowing.
ALSO…if you’re a new customer, the coupon code HELLO10 will bet you $10 off a minimum of a $20 purchase for new customers (some exclusions do apply).
Here are my picks for JUNE …
1) Birkenstock EVA sandal / 2) June Beauty Box / 3) Shark Blow Dryer / 4) Benefit Mascara and Bag / 5) Fitbit Inspire 2 / 6) Tan Luxe Tanning Butter / 7) Safavieh Rug / 8) Bose Sport Earbuds / 9) Basket Set
1) Birkenstock EVA sandal / How cute are these Birkenstock sandals? They are PERFECT for the pool and beach, and I’ve been running all around town in them as well because they are incredibly comfortable. The HSN site didn’t have a lot of information on them, but I did some research. They are made of EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate), which is a high-quality and very light elastic material with very good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.
So they are made out of this new material, but they are the classic two-strap design we all are familiar with from BIRKENSTOCK. And as you can see, both straps are adjustable, allowing you to personalize your fit.
These EVA sandals are shock absorbing, waterproof, and skin-friendly. Wear them at the beach, in the garden, or around the gym and after workouts.
I took this picture after walking the dogs in them and washing the car in them.
(I’m also dying over these Birkenstocks in a graphic yellow palm and floral print. Regularly $115, you can grab them for $92 right now. You can shop for all Birkenstock available on HSN HERE.)
Here’s a pic of me last week sporting the Birkenstock EVA sandals and about to run out to do some errands.
2) June Beauty Box / HSN’s expert buyers collaborated with Amy Morrison (their top beauty host) to curate an incredible beauty box for all of us! For ONLY $25, you can get $106 worth of products! WOW.
What You Get In This Month’s Box:
- .25 oz. Benefit the Pore-fessional Lite Primer
- 2 fl. oz. Better Not Younger Wake Up Call Shampoo
- 1 fl. oz. Clinique Take the Day Off Makeup Remover
- .17 fl oz. Lancome RLMA Ultra Cream
- 9.8 fl. oz. Nakery Beauty Body & Hand Wash Love in Bloom
- .5 fl. oz. PUR 4 in 1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer
- .5 fl. oz. Prai Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme
- 3.38 fl. oz. Tan Luxe The Gradual Tan Lotion
- .05 fl. oz. Too Faced Lip Injection Lip Plumper
- 1 fl. oz. Undefined Beauty R&R Cleanser\
3) Shark Blow Dryer / This Shark Blow Dryer boasts HyperAIR IQ Technology that intelligently combines high-velocity heated air and ionized air for ultra-fast drying with no heat damage. This particular model comes with both a 2-in-1 concentrator and a curl defining diffuser. The dryer technology increases smoothness and shine while decreasing frizz and flyaways (vs. air drying). It’s also got a cool shot button that helps close the cuticle and smooth the hair at the end of styling for a silky, frizz-free finish.
4) Benefit Mascara and Bag / I have two different mascaras that I use right now, and this Benefit Mascara is one of them. (This mascara is the other one.) I love the “hook n roll” brush design because it helps to separate, lift, and curl my lashes. I gently wiggle the wand from the base to the tip of my lashes, and this mascara has an instant curve-setting formula. I really do believe it helps to curl my lashes. In addition to the mascara, you’ll also get the pink tie dye cotton makeup bag with this HSN deal.
I don’t have the pink bag, but I already owned the mascara, so I wanted to share it with y’all.
Did you see my instastories on Saturday night? On Saturday morning, I put eye makeup on just one eye to show you the difference with and without the mascara. I took these pics, and then I went about my day. I ran to the grocery store, I did stuff around the house for the majority of the day, but then I left to go grab Chinese food on Saturday evening. When I looked in the mirror when I was in the car, I about died. I never bothered to put the liner or mascara on the other. #oopsie
I think we can agree that the mascara is awesome.
5) Fitbit Inspire 2 / Regularly $99, right now you can grab this Fitbit Inspire 2 for ONLY $79.99! Track all your activity and challenge yourself to do more with 24/7 heart rate and Active Zone Minutes. You can also track your sleep and discover your nighttime trends with Sleep Score. The Fitbit Inspire 2 has a 10-day battery, provides on-wrist celebrations, and you’ll always have the info and inspiration to keep you on track as you reach for your health and fitness goals.
6) Tan Luxe Tanning Butter / I’ve talked about Tan-Luxe products before, and I know that so many of you absolutely swear by this product line. You can click HERE for all Tan-Luxe products currently available at HSN.
Check out the results from a Consumer Perception Survey on the tanning butter:
- In a 3-week consumer perception survey with 40 volunteers:
- 100% of participants agreed that the product is stress and hassle free
- 95% of participants agreed that the product gave a natural looking color
- 95% of participants agreed that an even, streak-free tan was achieved
- 98% of participants agreed that their skin felt more hydrated for up to 24 hours after using the product
- 95% of participants agreed that their skin felt more radiant
- 98% of participants agreed that their skin looked more luminous
- 98% of participants agreed that their skin had a more even tone and texture
There’s 2 things I need you see in this next picture. First I of course need you to take a minute to ooh and ahh over the adorable dog. Take all the time you need.
I also need you to notice my legs. See how the leg on the left is a nice golden brown color? That’s the Tan Luxe at work, y’all! I like how it’s not shockingly dark, but you definitely notice a difference in color! You can wear shorts with confidence!
The Body Butter is an ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE value right now. You can get this huge bottle for ONLY $38, and it’s a $95 value! WOW! I’ve used it many times now and really like the subtle and even color it gives. It’s very easy to use. I just apply it similarly to how I apply regular lotion, I just make sure to apply it in circular motions so it won’t appear streaky.
7) Safavieh Rug / You know my dining room rug that you see in all of my selfies? It’s a Safavieh rug, and #7 is a Safavieh rug too. Beautiful color options, lots of size choices, and varying shapes are all available on HSN. The quality is excellent, and the HSN prices can’t be beat! Click HERE to see all of the Safavieh rug options for both indoor and outdoor use.
8) Bose Sport Earbuds / Okay, Ladies. LISTEN UP. If you don’t have a gift for your hubby yet for Father’s Day, these Bose Sport Earbuds would make an EXCELLENT gift (reg. $179.99, you can get them right now for $149.99). HSN sent these to me a couple of weeks ago, and Chris quickly started using them. I wanted his opinion on them because he is super picky when it comes to items like this.
WELL. He is SUPER impressed.
He’s used them several times, so I asked him to send me a little review. He wrote out some bullet points that I will share in a minute, but he also said this…
“The sound quality, fit, and comfort of these earbuds are unparalleled. They are the best I’ve used to date. The range on them when washing the car or mowing the yard is a huge bonus, and the battery life and recharging capabilities are both incredible!”
While washing the car and mowing the lawn, he’s never had an issue with them falling out. He also loves that they are sweat and weather resistant, especially when completing these outdoor activities where they are definitely exposed to sweat and water.
He loves the size of the charging case because it’s a little larger than the others he’s owned in the past, so he feels like it’s a bit more durable.
When using his iPhone 11, Chris wanted to test the range of the earbuds. He left his phone on top of our mailbox, and then walked down the middle of the street. Although the official statement from Bose is that they have a range of 30 feet, Chris walked approximately 100 yards (a straight shot with no obstructions) before losing the connection! He says that the other similar ear buds he’s owned all had MUCH shorter ranges and would sometimes disconnect when he was still in our yard.
The set comes with 3 different ear bud sizes, so there’s bound to be something that works for all ear sizes and shapes.
Chris is THRILLED to have these now.
In fact, he’s so thrilled that he continues to talk about them, so now I want my own as well! 🙂
The site claims a 5 hour battery life, and we think this is right on. Chris used them for a 2 hour stretch one day, and the battery life (read on the app he installed on his phone) said he was at 65%. Another great feature is that a quick 15 minute charge can give you an additional 2 hours. WOW!
They fit very comfortably in my ears as well.
Yep, I feel like I need them too.
9) Basket Set / I love the texture that baskets can add to a room. These baskets are small, so they would look great nestled in a bookcase or maybe set out on a coffee table or kitchen counter with a plant in one or both. If you are looking for larger baskets, I’m in love with these natural and black seagrass baskets.
Did any of these items grab your interest? I’m telling you, HSN has some killer deals on some fabulous products!
And don’t forget, if you’re a new customer you can use the code HELLO10 for $10 OFF your $20 minimum purchase (for new customers). You can also use FlexPay, which lets you get what you want now and pay it off in easy installments – interest free! There are no extra charges and no hidden fees.