This post is sponsored by Kohl’s and ShopStyle. The product selections are my own, and I only highlight and promote pieces that I truly love. Thank you for supporting the brands that support Sheaffer Told Me To!
Every year I get pleading e-mails from y’all asking for Father’s Day gift ideas, so this year I decided to give y’all my picks a little bit earlier than usual. Now listen, even though I’m doing them earlier this year, Father’s Day isn’t that far away. It’s June 19th, but I’m telling you that if you go ahead and cross it off your list now, you will feel sooooo accomplished. I don’t mean to brag, but creating this post gave me just the push I needed, and I am done with all 3 of my Father’s Day gifts! #checkitoff
If you do your Father’s Day shopping today, there are two different offers that you will want to take advantage of:
- Take $10 off $25 General Public Offers! 5/26-5/30 with code YOUR10
- $5 Kohl’s Cash for every $25 spent! 5/26-5/30 (Redeem 05/31-06/19)
I’m hoping to make your lives a little easier today with these awesome items for the dads in your lives! Kohl’s really is a 1-stop shop for so many things, and it’s definitely going to make your Father’s Day shopping the easiest its ever been!
1) portable waterproof speaker / 2) Beats noise cancelling head phones / 3) Ray-ban sunglasses / 4) Reef bottle opener sandals / 5) margarita maker / 6) Under Armour tech polo / 7) fishing shirt / 8) Under Armour tee / 9) ladder ball game / 10) swim trunks / 11) Dry Tek shorts / 12) Under Armour shorts / 13) LED grill light / 14) anti gravity patio chair /15) BBQ tool set / 16) digital thermometer / 17) flat top grill
1) portable waterproof speaker / We don’t have this exact speaker, but we love the portable speaker we do have, and this one looks like a great one. It has excellent reviews, and it’s a really great price. Reviewers state that this speaker is powerful, has great sound, and holds it’s charge well. I think a portable speaker is one of the best presents you can give to a guy. We use ours by the pool, at neighborhood parties, in the garage, and at the ranch. Click HERE to see all of the JBL products offered at Kohl’s.
2) Beats noise cancelling head phones / Another excellent Father’s Day gift idea, y’all! I mean what dad wouldn’t want a pair of Beats head phones? Designed for all day comfort and stability, they block external sound, they are sweat and water resistant, and they hold a charge up to 6 hours.
3) Ray-ban sunglasses / Ray-ban sunglasses are always a good idea.
4) Reef bottle opener sandals / Okay, so I got these Reef sandals for Chris several years ago for Father’s Day, and now I recommend them every year. They are awesome. Not only are they good looking sandals, BUT THEY HAVE A BOTTLE OPENER ON THE BOTTOM. I mean, that’s a fun gift. Maybe give your guy these sandals and 6-pack of his favorite adult beverage! 😉
5) margarita maker / This would be a gift that I could give to Chris, but it would really be a gift for me. Not that I would ever do something like that. #exceptthatitotallywould
6) Under Armour tech polo / Chris has at least 5 of these, but he could always use more.
7) fishing shirt / Chris probably has 10 of these fishing shirts. And no, I’m not kidding.
8) Under Armour tee / I can’t even count how many of these tees he owns.
9) ladder ball game / I’m thinking about grabbing this for Chris. It will be perfect to keep at the ranch for family fun!
10) swim trunks / I always get swim trunks for Carter for his Easter basket, and I always grab Chris a new set of swim trunks for Father’s Day. I feel like he always needs a new pair, so why not pad his Father’s Day gift with a little something extra (that he needs anyway).
11) Dry Tek shorts / Chris likes a 9″ short, and these are only $15 a piece!
12) Under Armour shorts / If your hubby is a golfer, these are the moisture wicking shorts he needs. Chris doesn’t golf but he still owns and loves these shorts.
13) LED grill light / Chris spends a lot of time grilling both at home and at the ranch, and when grilling at night he often has Carter hold a flashlight for him. He needs this grill light!
14) anti gravity patio chair / Chris already owns a couple of these chairs that he keeps at the ranch house. They are perfect for front porch sitting and are incredibly comfortable. They are sturdy, strong, and fold up and down very easily.
15) BBQ tool set / I feel like a BBQ tool set is a gift that all father’s need to receive at one time or another. Maybe this is this year for your hubby or dad. Haha!
16) digital thermometer / Every dad needs a digital thermometer. The end.
17) flat top grill / If you’re looking to really spoil your dad or hubby this year, what about a flat top grill! We have one of these at the ranch, and it’s AWESOME. The regular grate can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken, and all of the normal grill items. And then you can use the flat top for fajitas, breakfasts, hibachi, and I’m sure tons of other foods I can’t think of right now. We love loading up the flat top with bacon, hashbrowns, sausage, and eggs for big country breakfasts when we are feeding a crowd at the ranch!
While we’re talking about Kohl’s, I also want to highlight Carter and his “uniforms”. Like I’ve said before, comfort is at the top of Carter’s priority list, and he pretty much abides by the same outfit formula over and over again. To school, he wears Under Armour tees and athletic shorts. To church, he wears Under Armour polos and golf shorts. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
All of the pieces you see in the next several outfits are all from Kohl’s.
I have to tell ya, as a mom, it makes things super easy that all of this is available at Kohl’s. I used to grab his Under Armour clothes from a couple of other sources, but I felt like there was always low inventory, and even the items that were available had limited sizing. NOT WITH KOHL’S. Kohl’s has a huge Under Armour department, and shopping online there is so easy. Click HERE for everything Under Armour at Kohl’s.
And his church outfit. He would normally have his Under Armour belt on as well, but he couldn’t find it!
Click HERE to check out Under Armour for the entire family. Their selection is seriously amazing.